Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirdala's Recolors, Tattoos, and Photomanipulations (Avis and Siggy's, too!)

Hey Chaos. Mirdala here. Have a picture of a person or item, and you want it recolored? How about that roguish actor you want for that smuggler character, but he's missing that vital scar he has on his face? Or that Sith Lord that wants to go the Darth Maul route and be tattooed?

Bring 'em to me. I'll photoshop them to the best of my ability. Free of charge, nothing in return unless you feel like it.

I will also do avatars and sigs for people as well who want them.

Titan

Could you switch the color of the blade in my pic to a slightly darker shade of silver?

[member="Mirdala Betna"]

Oh sorry
8225d9f3448f1e29a0521b739627395c8f1edbf5_hq.jpg

I have been looking for a light weight beska. as Kami is a mando ninja.

Planning on making a Mando. I would like for the base armor and the bodyglove to be black and the details a silver. Also the T visor as a gold color.

If you could do this, I will give you 50% off on burial chambers :D | Image: [X]

-Anubis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[member="Mirdala Betna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom