Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miraluka looking to see the...well...

So coming back to Chaos after a bit of an unannounced LOA to deal with fans and poodoo and the collision thereof, I find myself with a lack of private threads and such. Don't get me wrong, Dominions are fine, but I need some story driven stuff to get my muse back. So, without further ado...

After the Battle of Tanaab, Voph has stepped down as Confederate Viceroy of his home planet of Vylmira, instead taking a position among the Knights Obsidian. In the midst of this, he has officially announced his true identity to the Confederacy, and the galaxy: Darth Voph. Something seems to have changed in him, however, and he is filled with wanderlust, looking for answers to a question no one seems to understand: Why? Help him, hinder him, or simply meet for drinks at a dive bar somewhere, Voph is out wandering the galaxy, waiting for adventure to once again find him...

[member="Voph"] curious, when you say he is filled with wonderlust. Does that mean he wants to freely tramp around the galaxy? Experiencing adventures as they come.

I only ask because it seems you might want to join a ship's crew. IC Low key maybe even with hidden identity.

On the one hand, that sounds like something that might very possibly happen, on the other hand, Voph's not struck with Wanderlust such that he wants to get away from everything, but because there's a question he needs answered. As such, he'd only do something like that if he felt it would lead him closer to the answer. So at this point in time, he wouldn't see a need to go undercover as part of a ship's crew, until he has proof that said ship is in some way shape or form connected to the question he's trying to answer.

[member="Rundo"]

[member="Voph"] sounds very complex and interesting. But, if you ever just want to float around and adventure. Hit me up for i don't think you and I have every actually written together with any of our toons.

[member="Rundo"]

Not directly, but I might have taken a few pot shots at you during the various scuffles with the Mandos.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

I'm game for whatever. Particularly when it gives Voph the chance to clash with his oldest enemy. :p

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Sadly Tathra wouldn't even get a footnote on Voph's list of impressive kills at this point, but who knows, you might make enough of an impression for him to keep a trophy

Right so, I gotta invade a random planet, presumably in CIS space - to 'gank'. Pft. Your self-importance is adorable.

All that talk and you don't even have the stomach for a simple duel thread. You really need a bail out option that badly? Lol.

I think that speaks for itself. [member="Voph"]

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

I mean I was of the impression the Bryn'adul were supposed to be an impressive fighting force that was the scourge of the Galaxy. If the thought of my ability to call in backup is enough to make you back down, then yessir, that certainly does speak for itself. I gave you full creative liberty to start the thread, and suddenly you're scared?

I was willing to give you a chance, in spite of the reputation you have and the things I've heard about you, but if I'm willing to offer you the benefit of the doubt and have you attempt to insult and belittle me in return because there's the slightest chance I might gain the upper hand from the get-go, then you have successfully burned another bridge, sir. This is why I had no interest in dueling you in the first place. So thank you for your interest in writing with me, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline, and seek writing partners elsewhere.

[member="Voph"]

Me 'backing down' is because its clear from your attitude you don't want to dance without getting a whole lot more involved than just two guys - which wasn't what I was after.

You don't even wanna discuss details, I'm supposed to go out of my way, hoping you'll turn up? You overstate your own importance and earn mockery with your attitude.

Your 'chance' would be on your terms, not equal ones. So you can shove it bud.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] dude, you are trying to bully someone into dueling with you. I don't know this is just a persona clash of your IC and OOC but its coming off as deuchy. Volph said no, just leave it at that and move on instead of what ever this is you are trying to do or prove.

[member="Rundo"]

Definetly trying to bully him when my latest post told him to shove it. Read between the lines, that's business concluded.

Also, as you said yourself the guy doesn't want to - but is willing to try and lure me into a factional conflict by calling me scared? You really defending that?

Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom