Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Minor Starship Rights Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction has only one lot:
The blueprints and production rights for the Animus-class Assault Courier

This auction will close in 4 hours, at 5:15EST. It is open to corporations only. Initiating bidders: [member="Danger Arceneau"] and [member="Jared Ovmar"]

Starting bid is 12,000,000cr. Winner agrees to continue to provide the Animus-class to the Fringe Confederation and is free to sell it on the open market.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Still chewing on her nerf-steak-on a stick, she put in the starting bid.

12,000,000, and agrees to the terms of providing the Animus-clas to the Fringe Confederation.

A message to [member="Jared Ovmar"] would be sent.

{ Drop out of the auction and I'll let go one of those favors you owe me. }

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared Ovmar had just lit up a cigarette and was smoking furiously, when Il-- Danger sent him a personalized message 'cross the room. He pondered the message for a while, took out a cheese stick and munched on it for a while... still pondering the request- eventually the Sith Lord finished the cheese stick and sent Danger his own message.

[ Throw in a date and you got yourself a deal. ]

Ovmar winked.

Insufferable.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"That is one pretty piece of machinery," Mnaya thought as she gazed upon the holograms at the entrance to the auction hall.
She took a seat, surrounded by her corporate entourage and Justicar droid bodyguards.
"Arcrystal-Mnaya Corporation bids thirteen million, and offers to produce it for the Fringe Confederation just above total manufacturing expenses as well as any future derivatives of and accessories or modular components for it at wholesale costs."
The profit they could make off of the Commonwealth or the Empire, or any market entity, could be far greater than the cost if the craft lived up to its presentation.

[member="Rave Merrill"]​

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

There came the slow chew of the nerfsteak-on-a-stick, her eyes rising above the bubbly concoction of her Caf-Pow orange fizzy drink.
Her right brow would arch as if suggesting... Are you being serious?

Fingers would go tapping a beat along her datapad, as a heavily encrypted message would follow suit.

[ A date is it? What kind of date? I'm not sure I can get the Galactic Calender to give you a 'Lord Ovmar date'] she'd give a smirk and chew on another nibble of her steak, licking the juice off the fullness of her lower lip.

Meanwhile, reports would come in about how things were going over at the Hana Station. Five Pathfinders had been outfitted with the otherspace drives and would soon start utilizing Rave Merrill's expertise and skill to move into more profitable ventures.

The deals with Archangel had provided a method of enabling a new headquarters for ATC on Corellia itself; and if she heard correctly, [member="Jared Ovmar"] had made himself a nice little bit of investments buying out Baktoid...

That's when another contender came in. She up'd the bid.

13,100,000cr agrees to provide the Animus-class to the Fringe Confederation and is free to sell it on the open market.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

A Lord Ovmar date? Now that sounded interesting… he would have to go and check if such a thing was possible. It would definitely tickle his sense of hubris just a tinsy tiny bit…

He grabbed a bag of Chip ‘N Nuna, taking out one of the grilled pieces and clamping down on it furiously while retaining some feint measure of charm, then came another lazy grin flashing it at Danger in response to her raised eyebrows. Oh yes, super serious.

[Pity, I’d think my name would brighten at least a single dull month. Dinner for the two of us then, a saffron-colored bird sang into my ear and mentioned how excellent your cooking skills are…]

It was true though. Only a few weeks ago Ovmar managed to coerce Wren into signing off her company to him, though few would know that it had anything to do with this specific Sith Lord.

Even now the consolidation process was ongoing.

The holdings of Baktoid Industrial would be absorbed into Neuro-Saav Corporation, allowing the later access to new markets and operations. To keep it all nice and simple the company would be reformed, with several subsidiaries working beneath it.

From ships to arms to mining; the new holdings company would offer everything and everything.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Oh did she now? came the narrowing of her eyes. Good thing she wore those sunglasses at night! Her hand would curl round to grab her Caf-Pow, bringing the fizzy orange sweet drink's straw to her mouth. Twin lips would curl over it in such a fashion that was deliberately done with Ovmar's attention in mind. Cheeks sunk in to suck as that frothy brew went down her throat.

Delish!

Setting her drink back down, she began a fervent tapping of the keys anew.

[ I figured that forty-two would suit you just fine.... perhaps I can still get that for you. ;) ] another smirk as she tapped in a winky face.

[ Dinner... here I believed you were not keen on taking an early trip to the grave! :p ] Enter of an emote with it's tongue sticking out.

A boop in her datapad would reveal a floating screen over more developments. With her recent purchase of the blueprints and production rights of the Lwhekk Aleph-class Manufacturing Ship , she was already planning on what she would do. She already had several of the publically available Reclaimer-class repair vessels, making the two a virtual mobile shipyard. Perhaps this would be away for her to expand and use established ares for Haven Shipyards in itself, at least until she could find a more permanent area.

There were several places she had in mind. Makeb was one of them....

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Ovmar’s eyebrow raised itself to magnificent heights, some would say that if the laws of physics had been slightly more forgiven in this matter the brow might have just launched itself in space. It would have been quite the statement to make.

Sadly Physics weren’t with the Ovmar today and he had to console himself with simply trying to grab hold of a fan-like object to fan away some of the residual heat that was permeating around the Sith Lord just about now.

The first time he accidently grabbed the leg of an elderly gentleman next to him, who also raised an eyebrow at this sudden display of affection - Ovmar murmled a soft apology, eyes still on the prize, and finally fumbled his hands right onto the bidding sign.

Which he promptly used to fan his worries away.

[Grave, huh? Sounds pretty exciting. My place, ‘round seven maybe?] the Ovmar continued to fan himself, before deciding to sent another message.

[...how are ya sending those smileys btw? They are pretty neat- doesn’t seem like my datapad has ‘em installed.]

With that out of the way the Sith Lord pondered over the various statistics currently occupying his screen while awaiting a message from the illustrious Danger.

Important part was that Baktoid had dabbled in a lot of works, they had shipyards everywhere, factories and facilities aplenty… point was to properly put ‘em where they would function neatly.

Main point was to properly integrate them into the main holdings. It had already been decided that Balmorra would be focusing on the weaponry and vehicles-range of the company. Its world fit the best for it, same went for the facilities already on the planet.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Her cup would near runeth over with the low amused chuckle that shoke Danger. Another message came quickly.

[ I know a Wookiee that can hook you up with the program... :3 ] Chibi smile. [ A new venture in the holoapp industries apparently. I think it will go off with a bang. ]

Another bloop. This time from Alisha'ven. Ever since ATC started working with Moross in getting them their ore, Danger had been keen on expanding into their territory. Alisha was to do a bit of digging around, see what markets they can go into. Where they could potentially have a home base for South Systems Business Bazaar and Arceneau Trade Stations themselves. Discussions would continue with their 'Gods', but business had a way of ensuring that profit would sway the masses.

She would pause at sending Jared a message so she could send one to the Rutian. [ Get me details on Makeb. I want to expand on what we already have there. Perhaps a new venue with the shipyards, and expand what we ran for Blacksun. ] Not to mention, the mining was extraordinary having had ATC take over their mining interests with the contract of Barret Haskins. Hutt Cartel to Blacksun, they used ATC and Danger's expertise to oversee that which they claimed a year before on Makeb, to include the Isotope 5 mines. It would be a good place for Haven Shipyards to expand to, using the established areas of ATC already there.

Happy with that message, she returned to the Lord who was fanning himself with the bid sign. Another small giggle.

[ My oh my, Mister Ovmar... is the heat getting to you? I've some ice that could help you with that...] here came an icecube, the pointed wag of it between her thumb and forefinger... and then the slow placement against her mouth. Again, cheeks sunk in.

Here came the slow pecking of her free hand with a lone finger. [ Seven is it? Alright.]

Granted. He never said when.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

It didn’t take long to find that particular holo address and install the right applications, allowing him to use the new smileys himself. What an ingenious way to convey emotions through usage of symbols and letters, the Sith Lord wished he had been the one coming up with the idea. Just… brilliant.

To test out the new additions he immediately sent out a new message to one of his chiefs at Balmorra, who was working on re-establishing the subsidiary that would focus itself on the weapon-division.

[Jor! >:D How is the progress going on Bal? :p Anything new?] a few moments later a response would come from a slightly confused underling of the Ovmar.

[No, my Lord. Everything is going right on schedule. If I… may, Lord Ovmar. Do you maybe have a virus installed on your datapad? It seems you are sending an awful lot of smileys at once.]

[Just testing out the waters, Jor, don’t worry ‘bout it. ;)]

[R-right. Anyway. Eh. Baktoid had some weapons produced, nothing too fancy, still running through the papers but it doesn’t seem like they had a lot of contracts in those areas either. Wagering they were focusing on the ship-side of business.]

[Locations?]

[Still working on it, boss. Moment it looks like we can stick to Balmorra and maybe a few minor locations, I will sent a few possibilities in a couple of minutes.]

[Alright. I will try to get a hand of some toys for you to play with. <:]

The Sith Lord was finished just in time to catch Danger’s message and subsequent little, not so private show. He blinked, gulped and then looked around if anyone else had seen it, if he wasn’t just crazy.

Didn’t seem like anyone else saw it though, so Ovmar looked back flashed her the laziest grin in his possession and then started typing furiously.

[Took the liberty of checking your agenda for ya, seems like ya’re free tomorrow evening- want me to come and pick ya up? :#] The Sith Lord didn’t forget details, not even the trivial ones like possible dates.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

More bloops would appear over her datapad. The first were from Alisha'ven. They would confirm that during Barret Haskins rule, there were ventures set forth on Makeb. Now it was just a matter of reviewing what was left.

She quickly sent in a message to have Alisha'ven send out an expedition with Mara TibX, Browncoat Industrial, and Haven Shipyard delegates. Talking to the local government about potential contracts and the ability to reconnect with the galaxy at large was a great place to start. Last the heard, it was also a great tourist spot.

Business was business.

A glance over at Ovmar's direction prompted another chuckle. Ice gone, she would find further amusement at how quick he was to narrow on the details.

Another message would come forth. [ Already checked my agenda did you? Might I ask with whom I should go and flay? ] more tapping. [ Or was there a notion of truth to my last commentary about you bugging my bedroom? ]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
You don’t get to be a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist and somewhat genius by beating ‘round the bush. Nah. You grabbed opportunity right by the shorties and squeezed it for all its innuendo worth, ‘least that’s how Ovmar made the big bucks in the big Games.

He sent another message Jor, while waiting on a reply from Danger.

[Got a few products for ya to sale once the subsidiary is up and running. Tell me what theyhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/41643-i...ications-gear-and-production-rights/?p=608480 are like. :>]

[Vornskr is a solid piece, boss. Other two are alright, SMP is slightly more interesting than the other one. But we can definitely start out good with this. Got anything more?]

[Not yet, man. Any problems?]

[Nope. We are still waiting on confirmation about the other locations in the Galaxy. With this amount of business and the largeness of the holdings, plus the spread between ‘em? Could take a while.]

[No worries.] the Sith Lord typed, while winking at [member="Danger Arceneau"] [I have my evening plans all sorted out already.]

He pushed the sent-button and then started formulating a response to the lovely girl, while sipping from his whiskey flasket. Can’t go wrong with some Whyren-love.

[We can discuss that over that lovely Baklava you make. :-*] with a jerk-smirk on his lips Jared added a kissing smiley at the end and then again pushed the sent-button.

13,000,000 and of course we will produce for the fringe

(hopefully you will accept this pending company as a valid corporation, if not I understand)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/41653-tanlab-industries/
5FhnbWF.jpg

And a voice would come in from the back - an unnamed representative of Subach-Innes, who had been authorized to bid at this auction by the company's senior staff.

"Twenty million credits for the design specifications of the Animus-class vessel. We will subcontract the Fringe production of the ship to Iron Crown, your choice national starship provider, so that current Fringe contracts may be fulfilled. We are also willing to supply a minor quantity of crystals, again through Iron Crown, for later experimental work by the Fringe's research and development circles."

The unnamed representative would soon thereafter sit down, hoping that the bid out in soon thereafter would be right and properly accepted. If it was, Subach would have production of both that vessel type and the Reclaimer-class itself, allowing for a proper maintenance fleet to be utilized by a wide variety of galactic navies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Raising credits to 30,000,000..." Aless would amend... again.
[member="Enigma"] was sent a reminder of who started the ship empire she was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom