Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor factions?

Minor factions are always my favorite when it comes to this sort of gaming forums. They are the lifeblood of most forums, as their small size usually means frenzied activity. For SWRP, I am sure that is no different. So my question is this:

What are the minor factions on this site that deserve some serious recognition? Which ones are working hard and making a difference, even with their size?

Hard to note a few that won't be going major any time soon. It seems that the mercenary groups while many in number and not necessarily high in members have been getting a lot of activity as of late, and their positions as mercenaries give them a lot of flexibility in adding to a Major faction's efforts within a thread.

[member="Isaac Damaris"]

Shameless self-plug is shameless, but being that I work exclusively on a Minor Faction basis I figured why not mention it. I'm not sure if you're looking for suggestions on possible Minors to join, but my own (the Je'daii Order) is focused on creating a friendly environment for character development, story-based roleplay, all while remaining in a neutral position.

I am by no means saying we deserve any sort of recognition, but I am proud of the membership I've managed to gain for it and all of the hard work they put into developing their characters!

As a side note, welcome to Chaos! I hope to see you around the place :)

Kor Vexen said:
Hard to note a few that won't be going major any time soon. It seems that the mercenary groups while many in number and not necessarily high in members have been getting a lot of activity as of late, and their positions as mercenaries give them a lot of flexibility in adding to a Major faction's efforts within a thread.
I liked it because it was a good post.

Totally not because I run a Mercenary outfit.

Some minor factions also should receive recognition for their deeds and beliefs. For example, maybe recognize some grey factions like that of the old grey jedi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom