Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Ministry of Science HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
MnmIDyA.jpg

Jx2pQ9V.gif

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: Ministry of Science
  • Classification: Miscellaneous.
  • Affiliation: Rex Taff minister of science for the CIS,
  • Population: Medium base 300 armed guards and 100 scientists
  • Accessibility: It is easy to find the above ground side of it however the below ground section is well hidden and not many know of it's existence or are welcome
  • Description: At a glance this place looks like a normal ministry building however it looks more guarded than normal. When people walk in they will be greeted by a Secretary and a museum of sort explaining the new technological advances along with the planets within the CIS and the current projects to help them with higher education and hospitals.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Museum and Secretary - a secretary and a museum of sort explaining the new technological advances along with the planets within the CIS and the current projects to help them with higher education and hospitals.

Rex Taff's office - The office and area that the character Rex Taff along with his weapons, armour and his two droid companions Crow and E-ESPO.

Highly Secure Elevators - There are two highly secured elevators that lead to an underground facilities so that personnel along with high ranking officials of know of the existence of the facilities can visit it.

Hydroponics - This is an area in the underground facilities for food and oxygen to be created within the facilities and make sure it is off the grid. It is also leading research in some biological developments such as better food and medicines.

Underground Man-made Lake - This was created with purifiers and a hydroelectric dam. It was quietly created to allow for the entire facility to be off the grid and also allow for staff to have fresh water and a testing ground for any forms of water droid prototypes.

Droid facilities - was build to R&D new droid prototypes along with advancements in armour and weapons that can't be done in the training base.

SECURITY
High - Above the ground it has Human guards along with B1's and B2's. Below the ground defense include Rakghoul Droids, attack-remote, Droidekas and Aqua Droids.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
It was created to give the minister for Science a Headquarters not far from the training base he made. Due to the fact that more and more people are visiting the new Training base he decided to build a underground R&D Facility. In this facility he poured a large amount to keep it of the grid so that only those who needed to know about it would. Inside it is several R&D sections and departments including a hydroponics so there are no need for vents usually but they are still in place just incase something happens.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Over all this looks good. Couple details that need to be added:

For image credits can you put who made the art you used? It looks like [member="Darth Metus"] 's work, but add in whomever it is, thanks!

Military Base Name: Golbah City
From the rest of the sub this sounds like just a building rather than a city? This is a suggestion rather than a 'you must' but I'd recommend changing the Base name to reflect that.

Affiliation: Rex Taff minister of science for the CIS,
I need you to link to the CIS faction forum here.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Excellent, thank you!

I'm sorry, I missed it the first time through, I also need you to link to your character in affiliation as well! Then I will happily stamp this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom