Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ministry of Inquiry (House Mecetti - Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DcbDbwU.png

MINISTRY OF INQUIRY (HOUSE MECETTI)
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Represent the canonical Intelligence and Secret Police forces of House Mecetti
  • Image Credit: midjourney.com, prompted by me
  • Role: Provide Intelligence Collection and operate as a Secret Police force identifying and eliminating threats to House Mecetti
  • Permissions: NA
  • Links: Ministry of Inquiry (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/House_Ministry_of_Inquiry)
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Ministry of Inquiry
  • Affiliation: House Mecetti
  • Classification: Intelligence/Secret Police
  • Description: Typically dressed as clean and well-kept middle-class citizens of the Mecetti Province, they have been trained in intelligence and special police operations, and keep the citizenry of the province in line while investigating potential threats to House Mecetti.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • A professionally trained intelligence and secret policing organization
Weaknesses:
  • Lack heavy weapons and large ships
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
For nearly two millennia, the Ministry of Inquiry has secured House Mecetti interests in the Tapani sector and beyond. Operating as a combination secret police force to watch the citizenry, and an intelligence force infiltrating threats, they provide clandestine support for House Mecetti wherever their interests lie. The Ministry has wide ranging operations from making rebellious dissidents disappear, to planting propaganda to influence the populace, to eliminating rival nobles, and even to infiltrating rival governments and intelligence agencies. The Ministry of Inquiry does whatever it takes to keep House Mecetti safe and their operations secure and smooth.

At the time of this writing, the Ministry is headed by Vianca Mecetti, the High Lady of House Mecetti and wife of Casteban Mecetti. Among the dozen notable worlds of the Mecetti province in the Tapani sector, over six-million agents of the Ministry maintain order and security from outside of public view. Several thousand additional agents are distributed to collect intelligence and conduct operations throughout the Galaxy in service to House Mecetti interests. The fact that the Ministry of Inquiry is larger than House Mecetti's military is indicative of what the House believes is most important in regards to their continued survival and well-being. Every problem the Ministry solves is one that does not require a battle to address.

Ranks in the Ministry of Inquiry

Field and Office Positions

Director (Overall leader of the Ministry)

Executive Field Operations Manager (In-Office and Field Manager directing hundreds of thousands of agents in an entire operational arena, i.e. Galactic Alliance missions, Imperial missions, Mecetti Province Security, etc)

Domain Field Operations Manager (In-Office and Field Manager able to direct field operations in an entire national domain, like a single system. In charge of up to 250k agents.)

Senior Field Operations Manager (Able to direct field operations in a sub-national domain, in charge of up to 50k agents)

Field Operations Manager (Able to direct field operations in an entire municipality, in charge of up to 2000 agents.)

Senior Field Agent (Able to direct teams of up to 100 field agents on missions)

Field Agent (Fully trained and able to undertake field missions)

Field Recruit (In training, undertakes some field missions under the direction of a field agent)

Office Only Positions

Senior Research Administrator (In office supervisor who assembles Operations Intelligence from an entire factional domain)

Research Administrator (In-office supervisor who assembles Operations Intelligence from up to 10 Research Teams)

Research Team Lead (In-office supervisor who directs teams of up to 200 Researchers)

Senior Researcher (In-office assistant team lead who directs up to 20 Researchers)

Researcher (In-office desk worker who processes intelligence paperwork)

Last edited:
Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti

Sure there is nothing against that. I just offered because this seemed to be more than a unit. If you want to both no issue at all. I’ll just approve this as it’s good to go unless there edits you want to make?
Thank you kindly.

I do not think I need any changes at this time.

I will also create the other entry, and we will have unit information as well as organizational codex entries.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom