Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft

[member="Mrrew"] I think I did both, and I really loved the idea of creativity and using nothing but imagination.

I think it overwhelmed me a little TBH with how much freedom you have. I need to try again and set aside some good time for it.

Puppet Kyrios

P
[member="Mrrew"]

Look up New World and it describes basically my career in Minecraft gaming.

[member="Sarvus"] A minecraft roleplay server?

[member="Asteria Starcatcher"] - Is that a server, or do you mean the parody?

[member="Vulpesen"] - Oh I love redstone contraptions. I'm currently working on building a giant tower, from bedstone to near build limit, as a giant redstone puzzle tower. :)

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
I played MC on and off for a few years. I even RPed on a few MC servers in my time. If it wasn't for those servers, I probably would have never found this place. As for what I do in MC? I'm a pretty damn good PvPer. I'll fight anyone here, always love a challenge.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] - I never knew there were MC roleplay servers before today... Might have to look one up! :)

I'm an awful PVPer in general, lol. I'm a decent sniper/battle archer though. Gimee a punch bow and I have a
decet chance. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom