Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft

I used to play it quite often, hosted a few servers for it and dabbled in modding and making plugins. Due to time constraints and new interests I haven't been gaming as much as I used too, though.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] - Ooooh, you made mods?

[member="Isley Verd"] - Do you wanna build a death star? Or fight with saber sin the halll I play on PC. Do you do multiplayer servers? :)

[member="Petra Cavataio"] - You do servers?

never heard of it but felt like doing this... hehe

2014-02-21_190322_zps9df5576f.png

2014-03-14_143739_zps69510fb8.png

[member="Petra Cavataio"] - Ooooh, very nice. I like the water wheel. :) mY building skills aren't quite that good, but my latest completed project was a 115 block long ark made out of Dark Oak and Spruce. :)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] - Oooh. That as before my minecrafting time. o.o

[member="Mrrew"]

Yeah, I first started back when Minecraft Classic was all there is. No infinite world or anything, just a bunch of build servers and a lite (and buggy) singleplayer mode :)

I don't know, I just kind of got bored because the updates sorta leveled everything out... It felt like less of a community sandbox and more like an official thing that was now just what it was. I'm aware there's some really cool mods and servers out there but I get pretty bored by it. That said I don't do much gaming anymore anyway :/

[member="Kobe Seren"] - Ooooh, I'll have to watch your videos some time. :) I watch minecraft videos practically every day, lol. Im running out of youtubers to watch.

[member="mdlogan"] - You just have to find a server that isin't crowded, and isin't full of griefers. :p

[member="Asteria Starcatcher"] - That didn't load for me. >.>

[member="Connor Harrison"] - What version did you play in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom