Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MineCraft: Concord Dawn

1940014-concorddawn_jfos.jpg
Some would argue that Concord Dawn was the second most important world to the Mandalorians with Mandalore, obviously, being the prime important world to the Clans. Many would ask why Concord Dawn had any importance or relevance to the Clans. It served as an agricultural base that exported food which was one significant factor, but it was much more than that. This was the home of the notorious Mandalorian, Jango Fett, who lived a long time ago during the rise of the Clone Wars and was, unfortunately, decapitated by a Jedi Master at the Battle of Geonosis. This was a cultural world to the Mandalorians and it was being left on the shelf and being covered in dust, leaving the Journeyman Protectors and some Mandalorians keeping the world checked and balanced.

But that would change today as Vilaz along with his longtime friend, [member="Ijaat Mereel"] had plans to develop this world in an image that would bring prosperity to it.

The Field Marshal with machinery and his employes of the company that he robbed from a Hutt. He had shut down the factories of Loronar Corporation as he planned to make its new headquarters on Concord Dawn and its other new locations within Mandalorian space, and he would put use of his company today. "Alright, boys, y'all know the drill. You're gonna build until there are no more materials to work with," he said via commlink. Different teams would be in different sectors building whatever orders their boss had given to them.

Project MineCraft: Concord Dawn began to mobilize.

OOC: The point of this thread is to build/develop/update Concord Dawn from its current state. Something to help you on what picture I'm thinking of would be here. You can, of course, do whatever else you want such as raiding and destroying Death Watch camps, enforcing the law in town(s) full of criminals, whatever that contents your heart's desire(s) which improves the planet.

Finding herself giving orders to report to Dawn, thinking maybe this planet would be different then any of the other planets in this system. Finding the place that she touched down at as the ramp lowered not very promising. For the sack of her husband she would do what needed to be done to let there be good ties between her family and her adopted clan. Even then had plans of her own as she knew about one thing that was caring for other people. Now these was her people in a way right, brothers and sisters.

Finding now that her husband wasn't by her side her children was off doing there own path in the galaxy. Hoping they would stay on a true light path. Either way this was the way the path had taken her this is where she must go. Seeing [member="Vilaz Munin"] as she knew that he must met with him. Even so she knew that she had to take on the armor which she wore with pride now.

Finding out quickly where this one was at, having to take a speeder only to be seeking out on the plains. This was more liking the wide opening as she slowing up as she say what she seek.

After dismounting she walked slowly up to the one, nodding at those around him. View is breath taking...

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Rianna had arrived on Concord Dawn a few days earlier, she brought with her several teams that were able to move around helping anyone there who needed it while she worked with a construction crew to begin the set up of a clinic and to start on the renovations for a small hospital.

Edee loped next to her keeping her nose in the wind for anything or anyone that would pose a threat to Rianna or her family. Dral and Maeve had come with their mother to help as much as they could and to learn about Concord Dawn. An woman of advanced years took a liking to the children and began telling them the story of Jango Fett, and his son Boba.

Edee laid down near by as if listening as well.

"Ok, let's start by cleaning it out from top to bottom" the building they were renovating for the clinic had seen better days a recent sale of Survivor delivery systems had brought in some credits that Rianna could use to help build this clinic. Additionally donated medical equipment from MandalMedical would help to finish off the clinic, and hospital. Dust rose up as work began.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Somewhere Between Lokaium and Another Small Town

The droids pounded and cut away at the overgrown and rusted rail system. Shriek-Hawk mercs wandered around the rusting tracks on patrols as the construction droids hammered and pressed away. This area was in particular known for its raiders and thugs, mostly coming out of the raider haven town of Lokaium. It was a place filled to the brim with thugs that seemed to own the entire town. Most of them lived on a ring, big enough to hold its own city. It held the roughest of the rough and the kind of thugs that made life on the frontier tough for aruetiise, outsiders. The Shriek-Hawk mercs had already repelled one group of raider scouts and were waiting for another wave. It had been a long journey trying to revitalize this old railroad, though many of the MandalMotors shareholders questioned why such a thing was even needed. The plush, fat men and women didn't understand the needs of Concord Dawn or even Mandalore. All they were concerned about were credits.

Unfortunately for the citizens of Concord Dawn, MandalRail had little in the way of capital and thus would be forced to utilize a crude, last minute design for a train despite the intricate, old rail system that cut across the plains and through the jungles of Concord Dawn. In the past they rails had been prey to raiders, and even though the train he knew MandalMotors and Daw Motors was working on was nearly twice as fast as those of old, raiders would still find a way to take down the trains full of precious cargo. Maybe this would become a hot spot of work for the men and women that were joining the Shriek-Hawks every day.

Concord Dawn was the frontier after all.

His workers around him went off to their respective stations and began to construct an official homestead for him and his adopted son Lok by following the blueprints that his engineers constructed. The Field Marshal wouldn't be staying in the area he was in as he was going to travel to the different points of interest that were being developed on Concord Dawn. Valuing the taste and style that was integrated on his homeworld he made sure that they would preserve the rural, western style of the planet and not urbanize or industrialize the whole rock; however, for the good of the planet there would be one urban center that would provide medical aid, manufacturers to provide not just jobs but weapons, armor, and tools for the people of Concord Dawn.

He was heading to his speeder and stopped when a woman called out to him. "Yeah, it's a looker. There's barely worlds like these in this Galaxy," the Redneck said to Maya. He was unfamiliar of this new face. Perhaps she was a resident of the planet? Maybe a Journeyman Protector? He approached her with his arm extended and said, "I'm Vilaz Munin. You are?" After they greeted each other, exchanged names, and have a small talk the Mandalorian would head on to the fortress that he was building for [member="Ijaat Mereel"] and his House.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"], [member="Maya Carrick"]

Qlaqy.gif

Grim stood with a cigarette in his mouth observing the construction of what Concord Dawn had been missing for eternity - a rodeo arena. Nothing too fancy, nothing too shiny. At all. It was being made perfect for the frontier nature of Concord Dawn. His helmet clipped on his belt, Grim had his eyes squinted due to the bright shining sun. Around him, the Aliit'buir of clan Vizsla could see simply a vast dry nature that seemed to have no end.

"Ya sure this a good place ?" A Mandalorian came up besides him to ask him.

"Yeah, pretty much. Don't want to poke their eyes with my symbol." Grim replied without looking at the man but simply tapping the painted Clan Vizsla symbol on his chestplate. "They'll like what I am doin', rodeo. Concord Dawn would love this rode, I tell ya that."

The Aliit'buir proceeded his supervisory role over the droids that were tasked with building the simple arena which would hopefully become an attraction for the residents of Concord Dawn and even all Mandalorians. Sports were great for Mandalorians, they were competitive and Mandalorians thrived in competition. This rodeo would sit good on Concord Dawn

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Giving him a flash of a smile but as quickly as it was form it was gone again. "Forgive me sir, I"m Maya Carrick of the Crusaders and of Clan Verd. Maybe know my husband more as he has been in many battle with fellow vode over the years. , I'm after all just his wife, [member="Xander Carrick"]. and the mother of his children." Letting there be some paused from her before she went on as she knew know why she had came on the order of [member="Isley Verd"] to show that there is still good well and ready to lead a head where every it is needed. That her own curiosity to learn more of her husband culture and planets made it all that more to her. Also what she carried in her leather skin bag that was around her even those she know how full armor on.

"I came here to help bring more life to the planet of Dawn if you will be pleased, also to help in what every way I can, with the others I have brought from my staff."

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Grim Vizsla"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

Rianna walked through the building this would be the central hospital where all outlaying outposts and villages would send the sick that could not be cared for by the traveling medics.

The first responders would take on additional duties and would work out of this hospital they would draw all their supplies from here, and be monitored from here. They would become the mobile clinics for the Vod of Concord Dawn. Rianna's job was to ensure they had state of the art equipment for the hospital, transportation, and supplies.

"Now remember treat everything we don't want to leave some random mold growing in the walls to create allergens." Rianna walked slowly she knew the children were with Edee outside listening to stories that created Concord Dawn. "See if you can get [member="Briika Hokan"] she would be of some help with all of this"

Rianna looked at the pallet of equipment, this was the first one being put together for the clinic teams.

Items -
  • Shelter
  • MedPacs - 5
  • substance scanners - 2
  • food rations - enough for 7 days
  • one medical droid to be deployed on location, and left to transmit when emergency situations arose.

Much of this was very simple for a medic knowledge of what to do with it, or how to use it well that was the main reason a team was needed.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Briika Hokan had caught Eliza Steele at just the right time to call in a favor as the smuggler was between jobs. Even though Kad Tor and the fiery Corellisi had parted ways, Eliza still had remained on friendly terms with the beskarsmith's sister. It was for a good cause and well she rather enjoyed working with the Mando's, which Steele had done on several occasions before. They were usually decent folk to deal with so it was no trouble to run some humanitarian aid supplies to Concord Dawn in the UMC territory.

The Corellian Dawn broke through the agricultural frontier world's cloud cover, then banked and flew along a course that took the YT-1930 light freighter over the planet's varied terrain of jungles, forests, desert, and plains to land near the major settlement where most of the action seemed to be taking place. After the post-flght check was done, Eliza had her Wookiee co-pilot and LE series repair droid prepare the cargo to be offloaded while she went into town to see where the supplies were to go.

The petite smuggler dressed in her usual spacer attire topped off with a duster called a browncoat jumped on a heavily modified speeder bike she kept in the cargo hold, then literally flew into the township leaving a dust trail behind her. Once in the town, Eliza looked for the clinic as that is where she'd find the person Briika had said to talk to about the supplies. There was a woman whom seemed to be in charge and fit the description of the healer, so the Corellian made her way over to the dark-haired lady.

"[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]? I'm Captain Eliza Steele of the Corellian Dawn. Briika Hokan sends her regards and regrets she couldn't come herself as the doc's first grand baby is due anytime now. Briika asked me to come in her steed with a shipment of supplies for you so where would you like em? I can have my associates deliver them from the ship."

[member="Maya Carrick"] [member="Grim Vizsla"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Rianna took a moment to get her thoughts together, "[member="Eliza Steele"] you say, I think I know someone who has mentioned you a time or two. Briika going to be a grandmother, wow. Rianna looked out a window to see Maeve and Dral, "I think I can wait on that honor a bit longer. As for the supplies, we have two rooms at the back already prepared for them. Grab a few of these Vod and they will give you a hand off loading."

Rianna yawned, it had been a long day already, "When you're done we'll get something to drink and you can tell me a bit more about Briika and then yourself. I like knowing the people I'm dealing with."

Rianna nodded, she knew it would be long many of the men were already heading towards the door more than willing to follow the tiny brunette wherever she would lead them. So with the supplies on hand they only thing to do was finish the hospital, and set up the routing for the visiting teams.

The petite smuggler eyed the eager Mando's standing there with her dark eyes, then nodded appreciatively to [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]. "Shouldn't take us long with all this muscle just need a flatbed hauler to load my cargo onto... Be back in a jiffy with those supplies. And I'm the same with people. A drink sounds great."

It only took about forty-five minutes to unload the 'Dawn and bring the medical and humanitarian supplies to the clinic. The inventory was quickly sorted and placed in the two rooms provided. Eliza pulled off her gauntlet gloves and slipped them under her utility belt, then grabbed her datapad and handed it to the lady doc.

"If you'll just sign off on my delivery, then maybe we can go chat and wet our whistles somewhere. Sure am kinda thirsty. It's a bit of a dust bowl around these parts."

[member="Eliza Steele"]
Rianna had kept moving during the time, the workers did all that they were tasked to do, a hospital and now with Eliza having brought the supplies she'd be able to outfit the traveling med units.

"Yes let me sign off on it, and I really could use a good cup of hot tea. There should be a place not far, let me let the children know I'm going and make sure they are in good hands" Rianna took the datapad and put her signature, as she looked for Maeve and Dral, and of course Edee.

They were still all sitting quietly listening to stories. "I'm going with Eliza, will you be alright here with Edee?"

Her children Mandalorian raised were in good hands, and Edee always had them covered. More like her kits than anything else. "Good I'll be back, then we'll eat"

"Eliza, come my new friend let's talk" Rianna walked along, "You prefer something stronger than tea?" Rianna did not drink it interfered with her healing abilities.

[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

The petite smuggler watched thoughtfully as Rianna interacted with her children. They seemed well behaved and content to just be around their mother as she worked. Eliza still wondered if she'd made a mistake in saying no to the sandy brown haired goran, but getting married and having a family like he wanted wasn't at the top of the fiery Corellisi's list of things to accomplish right at the moment. Making the big creds made more sense now anyways as things were going good that way, plus business relationships were generally less messy than personal.

"I generally do, but a strong hot caf will do for now," the dark brunette smiled back. It was a bit early in the day to be drinking, but that had never stopped Steele before. The flask she kept on her person was a little liquid encouragement to keep going.

Eliza walked along the dusty street next to the lady doc as they made their way to a tapcafe of some sort. The settlement was rustic, but quant if a frontier town could be said to be that. She supposed down the road once the place was built up it might be a promising port to do business in.

"So do you call Concord Dawn your home or are you just helping to rebuild this Mando'ade world?"

[member="Eliza Steele"]​
"I'm here helping the Vod ensuring that if they are injured even on the frontier worlds that they don't die from something that could just use a bacta pad." Concordia Dawn would always look like a frontier dusty, run down, and people living with just enough. It would never be a metropolis but that was ok, everyone needed their own niche.

Rianna just had to keep them in bad aides, "there's a place right up here" Rianna guided Eliza towards a door, on a world that encouraged dust she preferred drinking her tea behind glass windows, it kept the extra proteins out of her cup.

Inside it was just about right in temperature, she smiled at the owner, "usual Rianna" She nodded yes, "Eliza will need a moment or two. Eliza this is Ren he owns the place." Rianna found a table by the window.

"Well I'm sure these vode will appreciate your wiliness to help them in the long run," the petite smuggler nodded as the two women walked down the dust-ridden street. Mandalorians were proud, but not stupid… Well there were a few di'kuts, but overall the people were good.

The town was a picturesque frontier settlement for sure. It had that quant western flare to it; laid back and maybe a bit backwards, but livable she supposed. Eliza missed Corellia so much she could almost taste it. The search for a new place to call home was always in the forefront of the fiery Corellisi's mind these days, but so far they were only wayward thoughts. No planet or location had wetted her whistle yet.

The lady doc took her into a little hole in the wall type establishment. Rianna seemed to be a regular there as the owner knew her quite well. "Nice to meet you, Ren. A strong caf would hit the spot," she ordered flashing a small smile the man's way, then took a seat across the table from the other brunette.

"All Briika asked me to do was drop off the supplies. Is there anything else I can help you guys with before I head out?"

Titan

Tel landed on the planet and walked around seeing many others there. He found an empty space and marked it out, he then walked around and hired some poor villagers, some of whom were artists, and started building a small factory/storefront building. After hours of working the base of the building was done. Along with acquiring some materials, such as Eukgar'Gam, and night had fallen,

[member="Eliza Steele"]​
"There is always something to be Eliza, I am hoping at some point Briika will be able to come and make sure the mobile clinics are up to par as I am soon to depart here and head to another place in Clan territory."

The caf and the tea arrived Rianna took her cup, "I drink too much of this but there are worse things" She smiled and then sipped her tea, "Is there anything I can do for you first?" then Rianna would talk to her about something else she had in mind...something that would help. Rianna was so busy these days running around from place to place she did not want to miss deliveries that were sorely needed along the Daragon Trail and Perlemian Trade routes.

Perhaps what she had would help Eliza make a few credits.

Moments passed but he still wasn't exactly sure of their own situation. As much as Deius sat patiently in front of [member="Rhan Komo"], he felt a bit annoyed of just sitting on the ground there. A small 'tch' emitted from Deius as he frowned and looked towards the side. No reaction from his traveling companion, unsurprising, but it only aggravated Deius only more. He rolled his shoulders as he picked at his rifle, keen on using it but figured that keeping the safety on would greatly ease his traveling companion's mood.

Their whole situation was a strange one, each of them caught in one another's adventure but also in the web of each other's current enemies. Deius wanted nothing more than to just show true Mandalorian grit and tough it out against some lowlife scumbags but Rhan ,sitting in front of him, persuaded for a more calm approach.

Deius rubbed softly at his bruises on both his sides and head, reflecting on Rhan's persuasion quite clearly. Not unlike much how his old training sergeant would beat into his head how to properly deal with certain situations. Which usually transpired into turning problems into nails and becoming a hammer. And with a bigger and harder nail? Be a bigger and better hammer. Grudgingly he sighed and looked over to Rhan with an exasperated gaze.

“You know we can easily take on those bullies, and perhaps even break up that gang too,” Deius commented, hoping to get a move on with whatever plan Rhan was thinking of. Rhan raised his eyes to face Deius’s own, raised a single eyebrow, perhaps showing light interest. At least he finally took notice of me now Deius mused, but still annoyed. It was getting tiresome to not do something with his hands, or rather, do anything at all aside from sitting. He had enough ordnance for a decent firework display, but no target within reach to display his eagerness.

If gaining interest of Mandalorian culture was bad luck, than Rhan was indeed the most unfortunate being in the galaxy. Perhaps it was not entirely his fault, but the fact he was stuck on a planet with some kid Mandalorian and being hunted down by some local gang, it was hard for him to dissuade the idea of his bad luck. With the kid’s exasperated sigh Rhan’s face twitched with slight anger, but forced it back down to keep his calm and cool demeanor in front of the kid.

This was not exactly how he intended to immerse with Mandalorian culture. But than again with Mandalore Rhan wasn't exactly sure how to start on getting to know such a deep culture of people and ideals. True enough he was soldier's boy, raised by Military parents and his own opinion a perfect soldier. He knew service, being a butler and he knew teamwork with his own group of comrades, but all in all he wondered just how deep such a culture based around being a Warrior can get before one could drown. With a glance to the child sitting in front of him, he wondered even Deius know deep the water he was currently wading through. Not that any of that matters right now Rhan mused.

Just stay calm, Rhan mused to himself, standing up and gesturing towards the kid, “We got a few hours before sunset,” Rhan commented, his dark clothing remained somewhat pristine, only tattered near the edges and a tad muddy on the pant legs. “We can sneak around the ledges and buildings and use the sun as a slight screen,” He added as he began his brisk walk back towards the town.

His hands gently patted down his own weapon, a single security standard blaster pistol, but he rubbed his own knuckles and felt the padded durasteel gloves as a slight comfort. Close quarter combat and quick movement was his specialty but with a glance towards his far more armed Mandalorian companion he knew he would need to move out his way. Better be fast and observant with a trigger happy kid Rhan thought.

Rhan peered over the road and wondered when his comrades would join him, his poor Comms weren't exactly reaching anybody past the planet's surface. But he thanked whatever god that was watching over him that he managed to send them a message before some unsavory fellows attacked him a few hours earlier. Charles and Rebecca he knew would not understand his message right away, but Rippana would, and her steel would no doubt push the rest of his comrades to Rhan's aid in time. But when exactly is the question Rhan thought, his mind turning towards the worst possible outcomes at the rate of which this day was heading.

"I'm sure Briika will at some point, but right now judging from her demeanor on the comm, she's very excited to meet her first grandchild," the fiery Corellisi replied with a lopsided grin, then the brunette lifted the mug in front of her and took a sip of the hot drink she'd ordered. The caf was a bit bitter for her taste, but it was strong just like she liked it.

Eliza looked thoughtful for a moment while holding the mug in her hands, then she set the hot drink down. "Well I'm always looking for jobs, hauling this and that. So anything you can throw my way would be much appreciated," the petite smuggler smiled.

"By the way, how are things with the clans? I don't get the scuttlebutt I used to anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom