Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military/Ship/Vehicle Tech Ideas

A random list in no particular order or sense of relevance.

Anti force tech.

Vehicles to help support our combat doctrine. We shouldn't ever replace the classic AT-ATs or anything, but we could do with more of the combined arms approach we've sort of started towards with the UA-101s. Repulsortanks, APCs, artillery and similar smaller armor can help round out our approach without replacing the iconic imperial walkers.

Better snacks in the break room.

I'll add more to the conversation as I think of things.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
When I can get around to it, I'm going to do a Heavy Lifter/Heavy Gunship big brother tot he UA-101, along with a Cavalry Tank, Assault Gun, and Mobile Rocket Artillery for backup. The big thing behind those armor units is that they will be able to be transported by aircraft, so you can effectively airdrop an army.

Don't have any good pics for the armor units, though.

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] There's plenty of awesome models on the Warhammer 40K universe, if that fits your fancy for pictures.

Also, what would it take to get your submissions ready? How much work? Let me know how I can assist you on getting that turn around time diminished. :D Thanks!

@[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"] :D Let's go IC with that! Aditya would love to talk to Rodrigo about some genetics work & the possibilities there.

If you could post first to give me a lead on Rodrigo and how he works, I'll reply today. :)

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] Oh dear, WELL THEN! I shall snub them in return!

Remember @[member="Dove"] that officially the Inquisition does not exist. Everything used by the Inquisition is considered standard equipment, if seldom used, for the rest of the military branches. Something used only by Inquisitors would be an obvious sign that certain people are somehow... different. The last thing the Inquisition wants.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I've also got refits in the works for the Isard and Tarkin SD's, a baseline Cruiser to be designed, and an Anti-Capital Ship Frigate (which will be classified more accurately as a Destroyer).

Support craft (dedicated transport, EW Ships, etc.) are lower on my priority list, because if you don't control space then what good are landers and the like anyway? Any/all links to pictures of Imperial-esque vessels would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom