Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military/Ship/Vehicle Tech Ideas

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
So besides the numerous shi0s and vehicles, also planning to further develop Force Recon weapons and tactics.

Specifically, the organization of 4-man 'Force Breaker' teams designed to hunt and kill FU's in battle. Masers, advanced slugthrowers (handheld railguns?) and lots of explosives being the key parts.

Besides weapon submissions to the factory ill probably also do a writeup on standard tactics and procedures.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Am thinking of reworking the Isard-II. We currently lack a dedicated Command Ship/Fleet Leader. if the Tarkin-II becomes the baseline Star Destroyer, the Isard-II can stay at 2000m and be a heavy gun battleship AND command vessel. It would make them easily the most gun-powerful ship in the Imperial Navy, and allow me to keep them at Minor Production without much fear.

Their comparative scarcity also means that they would properly be seen as a symbol of the Empire's might. They'd still be dedicated Space Combat vessels, though, and need support to assist in a planetary invasion.

The 200 extra guns I can stick on would probably be like, 40 medium turbolaser batteries and 10 more ion cannons.

That means for the fleet reoganization I have the following to finish that I have ideas and pics for.

- Isard-II (Command Ship)
- Tarkin-II (Star Destroyer)
- ??? Heavy Cruiser (Gyon Upgrade or possible parallel evolution)

I would also like to make a new frigate and a corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom