Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Military Coup of Pantora

Eremia Loigos

High Admiral of the Pantora League
Hello folks. I joined up with the Pantoran faction hoping that to have a little fun infusing their political debate with a high-ranking military presence. As soon as I joined the faction went quiet. So I'm going to use my Admiral here to perform a coup and take power. She has a lot of backing, but if anyone wants to join in opposition I would be happy to have those people aboard. Also, would be very happy to have people on her side as well. Let me know if you're interested.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Hello folks. I joined up with the Pantoran faction hoping that to have a little fun infusing their political debate with a high-ranking military presence. As soon as I joined the faction went quiet. So I'm going to use my Admiral here to perform a coup and take power. She has a lot of backing, but if anyone wants to join in opposition I would be happy to have those people aboard. Also, would be very happy to have people on her side as well. Let me know if you're interested.

As I said, I'm definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom