Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Ball

Valessia Brentioch

V
It's been a while I think since we've had one of these. I don't have a poster right now, I'll probably work on it soon but here you go.

8THWg4k.png

Not sure when I can get the thread actually going probably won't be until the end of the month as I would like to compile the music and narration for the thread. As usual, military and government are free and you get a plus one, First Order citizens would need to purchase their tickets. Non-First Order citizens are by invitation only and may bring a plus one, and once again this ball is a charity event benefiting the Wounded Veterans and Memorial fund.

While technically outside of the First Order, I would like to register [member="Veiere Arenais"] and [member="Lady Kay"]'s interest in attendance here.

EDIT:
Throwing Caehl in on this one afterall. Just wouldn't seem right to not be involved with my fellow Imperials!

Will certainly prove provocative.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

I'm afraid Caehl Ren will not be inclined to simply tolerate her being there without the authorization of the Knights of Ren above him. He believes her to be a traitor of the First Order and to see her there will be taken as a great insult to all that he represents.

He won't go against the Order of Ren's Hierarchy but...He wants her dead, so...

[member="Samka Derith"]

I may need your assistance with this one as I don't intend to bloody up this Ball of the FO's.

Just to elaborate, Samka is the Master of Ren so she can tug back on his leash a bit if she so feels inclined.

Arlen Rossi

A
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"] Do you have any kind of neat subplot in mind? It would be nice having a side story foiling some terrorist attack or something. I'll check into the plotting thread later.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] I have nothing against you as a writer, but from an IC perspective, it's just odd to me having a known fugitive waltzing around openly in FO space, especially when rogue Ren have previously been hunted down (I was personally part of such a thread). I don't see how she makes it past the first checkpoint without getting bagged and hauled off to some blacksite, if she's not executed on the spot.

[member="Arlen Rossi"]

My basic plan, plot wise, is to come up with a defensive arrangement, and then see if anyone wants to test it. Minor cloak and dagger stuff during the ball would be great, though I suspect the brass and the space wizards would frown on anything too serious.

Valessia Brentioch

V
ZoUpvt0.png
OOC: Will start this between the 21st and the 28th, most likely closer to the 28th.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom