Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midvinter Event 2019!

4pYwJiU.jpg
It's finally here!
To those of you who have been clamoring for another world-spanning event, we've finalized the planning stage and we are just about ready to launch the thread.
This event will serve to shake things up for the world of Midvinter. Sacrifices will be made and lives will be lost, and of course the centerpiece is a massive battle where the three kindreds (Valkyri, Aelvar, and Beorni) team up against the dreaded return of Death Herself!
The event will be open to any member of the Dawnguard to join, though please be aware we will be going at a pretty regular pace so make sure you have enough vested interest, as well as the time, to keep up!
The RP is going live on Friday November 22nd!
That's two full weeks from the time of posting, so if you're swamped with threads at the moment and still wish to join in the fun, you still have time to mop up existing roleplays and free up your posting schedule.
If you already know you're interested in taking part, feel free to let us know either by replying down below or contacting either myself or [member="Coci Heavenshield"]!

Event is live!
To summarise the opening, the Valkyri capital of Tháinbroek has come under attack by the forces of the Goddess of Death and have trapped the King inside his throne room. His wife and children escaped and made it to Thurion, who has put out a world-wide call to arms.​
I leave it to you guys how and where your character(s) receive the news, though everyone will eventually come together before the big battle to reclaim Tháinbroek and, hopefully, save High King Thyrian.​
Feel free to ask questions if you're unsure about anything!​

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
Apologies to everyone involved, but I will not be participating in the Midvinter Event this time around I'm afraid.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves and don't let [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] go getting himself killed.

..Not until he gets home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom