Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff MFO Meetings - May the 4th/May 6 8 PM EST 8PM EST

MFO/SWRP: Chaos Staff Team Voice Call

In honor of May 4th, our IRL Star Wars impromptu holiday, the SWRP Chaos Staff team will be having semi-brief meetings with the Major Faction Owners next week.

Due to Chaos's community being global, it's not quite possible to do an "all in one" meeting so I've split it into two. Major Faction Owners that decide not to participate or just can't make it may send a representative, preferably a Faction Administrator, in their stead.

All participants must be 18+.

I will be in attendance of and leading both meetings.

Meetings are not expected to last longer than 1, 1.5 hours, though they have been known to go longer.

Both meetings will be on voice in a private voice channel on the SWRP General Discord that you'll be moved into by the attending SWRP Admins.

Next Tuesday, 8 PM EST, will be the first meeting. Subjects may be all inclusive, broad, etc. I've advised the Major Faction Owners to speak to their leadership teams, their factions, etc. so they may properly represent the ideas/futures/issues/complaints of their Factions.

Next Thursday, 8 PM EST, will be the second meeting. This will mirror the Tuesday meeting and is allotted for those who can't make Tuesday's meeting.

These meetings are not mandatory, but they are your time to voice your biggest concerns.

1. Too much drama in the community? Voice it out.

2. Tef's a secret corrupt nazi? Throw it down.

3. My faction's not winning enough invasions? It hits home.

4. There's not enough refreshments in the break room? Yell it louder.

5. How's the new rules going for your faction? Pop it like it's hot.

6. Did your Mandate get changed and you dropped it because it sucks nows? Make sure your Order gets First up to bat.

The majority of you reading this won't be participating, but your representatives are. Make sure they know they're representing you, and make sure they know your voice is heard. MFO's have no say in this community without your backing, so put them to task and make them do their jobs.

Though no subject is off the table to be raised, please conduct yourself maturely, as these meetings may or may not be recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom