Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metalore and Cybernetics

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
Ka'ra Keldab was a place of rest and peace for Clan Shado, located in the deeper jungles of Concord Dawn, it was well hidden but it had a route back to the main city that made most of populace of Concord Dawn. The planet was second only to Mandalore, and Michael never really wanted to be there if he could help it. As alor to the clan, it was his duty to make sure his brothers and sisters were well cared for and following the mando way. How could he could he do that, though, when his arm was missing and only a cybernetic prosthetic that could be easily lobbed off whenever some blade jockey wanted to get close and take a swing at him.

In the workshop, he stared at his arm, disgusted by his own failure to keep his crew at the time alive. This was his reminder that he let one die, he didn't keep up with his responsibilities, and trusted the wrong one to help. Michael rubbed his temples as he continued to remember the last mission he had did with his original merc crew. He needed a drink, but a knock at the door distracted him from his thoughts.

"Who is it?" Michael called out.

A few moments of silence, and the door opened.

"Did I give you-" He quickly shut up when he saw a little red head walk into the room.

"Michael Shado?"

He found himself starring at her for a moment before shaking his head.

"Yeah...that's me."

"Good, I want to help you..if you would let me that is."

Michael took a step forward, confused now.

"Help me how?"

The little red head returned the gesture and took his arm.

"I want to help your body, I can make you stronger, better....but it may work the way I want it to."

Even more confused, he cocked his head. Michael was not one for games and cryptic speaking.

"Speak clearly woman, your hair is distracting enough."

She cleared her throat as she looked down.

"I have...an experiment I wish to try. On paper it looks good, but in reality, it may not work."

Michael once more cocked his head.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
After a long time was spent into talking abut this project the red head spoke of, eventually he was given a name. Kredora was a scientist slash doctor who was looking to make a new outbreak in cybernetics. What she needed was a Mandalorian soldier who was down on himself and could get a hold of the iron of Mandalore. Luckily this could be found on Concord Dawn, and Michael would not have to go to the capital. It was always too busy, too much what should we do and blah blah. Alor of Clan Shado knew what to do, care for his own.

For hours she went on, showing him diagrams, about this procedure she wanted to do. The Little Red Head, as he had began to call her instead of her name, was quiet the ambitious one. Much like the Ryboarse material in Ex Muscle treatments for cyborgs, she wanted to use beskar in place of the ryboarse, or line the ryboarse with the beskar.

"This will never work." He said.

"Why not?"

"Because, beskar requires a very specific way of smithing, it is, if not one the most heaviest materials in the known galaxy. This would make me twice as heavy, and probably move like a Bantha."

She stopped for a moment, pondering this knew issue. It really was a bad idea, how would this work?

"No, it wouldn't. Do you not understand what this would do? This would enhance your strength and speed more than triple than the regular procedure would. You're distracting me here Michael, making excuses. The added weight would be balanced with your new found strength."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom