Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merr-Sonn, Inc.

Matreya

[member="Horus"]
I always forget to change to either this account or [member="Valashu Elahad"], as they are owners of this company, when I posted the page as Axel it was Valashu on that account lol. So, if your willing, tag one of those.

Onto business. The answer is a simple one, of course. But then the question after must be: for what? You needn't be specific, but I need ideals of what I am selling to you. Ie, amounts, sizes, etc. Is your long term goal armors? Weaponry? Ships?

[member="Lyth Meran"]
You are of Clan Meran correct? My newest mechanic is from that Clan, and I also wish to show my vod some appreciation. If I am correct, and you are from the Clan, you may have this deal, free of charge. Whatever needs my company meet, consider them yours.

Please, let your Clans know we can always use more talent.

Matreya

Sounds good. So long as you tag the alloys, and the company, consider enough to make three limited armors (each) yours - at 40,000 a sheet. Acceptable?

That would amount to close to: 2,000,000 roughly.

[member="Horus"]

Matreya

No, no. You misunderstood. By enough for three limited, I meant enough to make three limited runs not individual suitss. Ie, enough to make a limited Iron Man, Batman, and Superman. Not three of one kind, three styles of a limited number.

With the current deal, you can make three by one (three of Titan and three of Steel), at a limited run each. At 2,000,000.

You are the trial run also by the by. Don't expect such cheap prices for long :p

[member="Horus"]

Matreya

Any Alchemy requests? Send em this way! To the very best of our abilities, MSI will create em!

Any arms, droids, pharma, tech, etc, requests will also be handled to the best of our abilities!

[member="Valashu Elahad"],

I would like to procure some of your MerrTitan alloy, and perhaps commission one in your employ capable of doing such, to craft me a quarterstaff out of it.

Funds and schematics will be transferred upon acceptance of terms.

Please, and thank you for your time.

Matreya

Well the combo was going to be around 1.5 mil. A single is half. Sound good?

And I don't know. Don't remember!

[member="Kami Meran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom