Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merr-Sonn, Inc.

Merr-Sonn_Technologies_Logo_Year_13.png
Welcome to Merr-Sonn Munitions, a millennia old organization that long ago held the rank of powerhouse. Though it has fallen to disrepair since the Gulag Virus, its current owner, Valashu Elahad, has made it his goal to return it to what it once was!

CANON TECH:
ARMS:
Anti-Riot Tangle Gun | 500 Credits
BC7 Medium Blaster Carbine | 1,000 Credits
DD6 Blaster Pistol | 1,200 Credits
DEP Ion Pistol | 900 Credits
EMP Pulse Launcher | 1,000 Credits
Flash 4 Heavy Blaster Pistol | 1,200 Credits
IR-5 Blaster | 900 Credits
LD-1 Target Blaster | 2,000 Credits
Model B22 Blaster | 750 Credits
Model C-22 Flame Carbine | 1,100 Credits
Model CR-24 Flame Rifle | 1,500 Credits
Model J1 Palm Blaster | 800 Credits
Model Q2 Hold Out Blaster | 700 Credits | Ammo Pack: 100 Credits
Model Q4 Hold Out Blaster | 1,000 Credits | Replacement Charging Cable: 300 Credits
Model 6 Blaster Pistol | 900 Credits
Model 44 Blaster Pistol | 1,100 Credits
Model 434 Heavy Blaster Pistol | 1,500 Credits
Model 57 Blaster Pistol | 1,250 Credits
Power 5 Heavy Blaster | 1,300 Credits
Reciprocating Quad Blaster | 1,100 Credits
SG-4 Blaster Rifle | 1,350 Credits
Thunderbolt Repeating Blaster | 1,100 Credits

VEHICLES:
Missile Attack Launcher | 100,500 Credits
Mobile Grenade Mortar | 100,000 Credits
JT-12 Jetpack | 15,000 Credits
WW-676 Repulsorlift Sled | 25,000 Credits

Miscellaneous Technology:
Transport:
  • Ether Hoverboard ~ 1,500 | Decent repulsor based Hoverboard with decent capabilities
ALLOYS:
  • MerrSteel ~ Price Varies | Beskar similar alloy, free of Restricted Materials requirements
  • MerrTitan ~ Price Varies | Songsteel similar alloy, free of Restricted Materials requirements
Armor:
  • Baka Bodyglove ~ 600,000 | Able to absorb all kinetic energy, making one immune for a time before needing a replacement
  • HF-1 "Hermes Feather" Boots™ ~ 500,000 | Able to make users reach speeds of 30 kmh, more so for Force Users
Arms:
  • Coming soon...
Pharmecuticals:
  • Boost ~ 1,000 | A drug with potential side effects, but the inherent ability to speed up ones mind and reflexes until able to dodge blasterfire
Hidden List:
  • Mando Reaper ~ 200,000 for a dozen | Projectiles able to puncture Beskar like butter
  • Ra's Blade Edge ~ 500,000 credits | An edge made to fit to any sword, spear, or blade, allowing it to cut all but the heaviest of armor with ease

Lol these are cannon things explicitly. Got a lot to go through. Barely half done with the cannon, then I get a bunch of Chaos items I gotta add to. Google starwarsrp.net + Merr-Sonn. You get several things!

[member="Vladimir Tedesky"]

Matreya

Being that SARRAH is so powerful, and a limited production item, I will agree to sell one. However, in order for the company to matter, I will request a contract, rather than a freebie.

[member="Warren Century"]

Alright. The only thing I'm using Sarrah for anyway is as part of another product, given that she's an AI. The product is for personal use.
We'll need to meet up IC to arrange a contract. How does Tatooine sound?

Matreya

As we already have the auction, I won't ask for the purchase thread - so approved!

Send any buyers this way, for all the best tech and Alchemy needs!

[member="The Gray Assassin"]

Matreya

Approved - I also recommend Boost to assist in the controlling of your movements. Each dose just might be met with a discount if you happen to purchase some as well

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom