Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Contract

I'm in need of capable mercenaries with flexible morals to help me undertake a dangerous mission for a mutual employer. Currently, the thread is underway, but I've recently been given permission to recruit more people for the job.

Objective: Secure damotite shipment and deliver it to Morellia, where we'll use it to poison the capital city's water supplies.
Pay: Negotiable.
Employer: While [member="The Harbinger"] is the one organizing the thread, you'll also have the option to go through me if you wish; simply an option for IC reasons.
Opposition: The Silver Sanctum Coalition will be involved in the thread, as the planet falls under their jurisdiction. Be prepared to fight a lot of jedi, but the thread will be very active because of it.

Current Characters Involved:
[member="The Harbinger"]
[member="Jansal Corego"]
[member="David Hoxt"]
[member="Dunames Lopez"]

Original Recruitment Thread: Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Thread: The Morellian Damotite Massacre

Hey there! My character is looking for work, if you could use a slicer or tech expert. He certainly has flexible morals as he's been stuck on Tatooine for a good while now. Let me know if you're interested in his help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom