Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Companies

Ayden Janwha-Dekker

A
Quick question, would you make mercenary companies/groups factions or companies, and how would they best function?

[member="Ayden Janwha-Dekker"], mercenary groups can be run either as a minor faction and/or company. It's not unheard of for mercenary companies to have a formal company submission in the factory and operate as a minor faction on the board.

[member="Kaine Australis"] - Awww, shucks. You're making me blush. :p

[member="Ayden Janwha-Dekker"] - Gir's pretty much surmised the best way(s) to operate as a Mercenary on Chaos, however, when it comes to payment you might have to start negotiating for something more than just IC Credits - as we have no economic system to keep track of them, or to "purchase" anything. Make faction ads, talk with people who run the various major factions, and stay true to the Creed; Whoever has the biggest pocketbook is King. ;)

Feel free to hit me up with PM's or DM's on discord if you'd like any help.

Just note? If you copy my style, I want credit. :p

Ayden Janwha-Dekker

A
Thanks, off to build my Jedi/Sith extermination company! (The Silver and the Emipre don't have to worry, as long as they have the money)
[member='Shaun Castanic'] [member='Gir Quee'] [member='Khonsu Amon'] [member='Kaine Australis']

[member="Ayden Janwha-Dekker"]

Howdy, it's nice to see another entrepreneur of galactic conflict. Personally I made my private military company a corporation in the factory, and considering that they got rid of the tire system it shouldn't be hard to work with other factions under contracts.

However, I primarily use my company as a tool for stories and making NPCs/Tech. But in the end that's just how I use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom