Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merc Here

Hey everyone. New here. I'm a big fan of Star Wars and thought I'd give this site a try for some good ol' RPing.

So can someone tell me of any wars that are going on and which faction would enjoy a mercenary such as myself?

Welcome to SWRP. This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Right now the two biggest factions that would probably fit you are the Black Suns and the Red Ravens. The Protectorate employs mercenaries from time to time, as do the Mandalorians.

Any other questions and there are plenty around here who will answer them for you.

Again, welcome to SWRP.

[member="Jax Penger"] If you want to join the Red Ravens, hit me up. We could use your skills!

Let me know if you have any questions about the Ravens. We're a criminal syndicate who is steadily gaining power in the galaxy. We have many active members as well as invasions and dominions going on right now.

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Jax Penger"]

Former Republic here too! Join up with the Mandalorians and we can do kill stuff together! :D

Oh, and excuse my manners! Welcome to SWRP!

[member="Jax Penger"]

When you read through these faction advertisements, keep in mind that your character is the most important aspect to your story, not factions. Live and breathe your character and then see what faction would serve him/her the best. Factions serve characters, not the other way around.

And welcome to the Chaos, mate! Just a few words of advice since the open faction system here is a solid reason many plot lines open up.

Oh look, I have a clone.

Welcome to Chaos. If you get blamed for planetary destruction, stealing the entire contents of the Sith Empire's vaults and archives or any other number of dastardly deeds - well, consider yourself warned.

Verie Lacroix

V
a7c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom