Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mentor and friends/comrades wanted

Buskayu'agr cuyir a sribitadir
Hey gang. For this occasion I’m in search for a new mentor for my Mando. Basically a fellow Mando who can help her understand their shared culture whether it be on a mission for the Enclave or just hanging out somewhere or doing some kind of training. On a slightly different note I’m also looking to have Minerva form new friendships with either fellow Mandos or Independents(smugglers/mercs/etec) or even a Jedi.

As for the latter case we can discuss possibilities.

Seems like a perfect opportunity for a public Cantina thread. Everyone can snake their own way into that pretty openly. Depending on the planet, you could even sneak Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou in there with her own VIP section. If you do it on the Enclave side of the fence, I could drop this Kryze in the thread, but if you do it on the EE side, then I'll opt for another character. Sasha is young, but could be a mentor in a certain sense.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad Su cuy'gar aliit. If you are needing a mentor. Cynthia Solus Alor to Clan Solus of House Solus is free to perhaps teach you.

Seems like a perfect opportunity for a public Cantina thread. Everyone can snake their own way into that pretty openly. Depending on the planet, you could even sneak Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou in there with her own VIP section. If you do it on the Enclave side of the fence, I could drop this Kryze in the thread, but if you do it on the EE side, then I'll opt for another character. Sasha is young, but could be a mentor in a certain sense.

Well I already set up a number of sperate stories with the others. Though I do think a public cantina thread would be great way to balance things out. As for the location we can have it on Tatooine if that is fine with you folks.

Thaddock Fost

T
Well I already set up a number of sperate stories with the others. Though I do think a public cantina thread would be great way to balance things out. As for the location we can have it on Tatooine if that is fine with you folks.

I think a Mando cantina thread would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom