Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mentor and friends/comrades wanted

Hey gang. For this occasion I’m in search for a new mentor for my Mando. Basically a fellow Mando who can help her understand their shared culture whether it be on a mission for the Enclave or just hanging out somewhere or doing some kind of training. On a slightly different note I’m also looking to have Minerva form new friendships with either fellow Mandos or Independents(smugglers/mercs/etec) or even a Jedi.

As for the latter case we can discuss possibilities.

Last edited:

Thaddock Fost

T
Thaddock is too young to be a mentor, he can probably use one himself. He's been raised in the Mandalorian culture, but he's just breaking into the warrior role.

Im Not really the best for to be a mentor or teacher type. But willing to be a friend to a fellow mandalorian

That’s fine with me. Maybe Javik and his team is on shore leave or something in one of the Enclave worlds and meet Minerva there.

Thaddock is too young to be a mentor, he can probably use one himself. He's been raised in the Mandalorian culture, but he's just breaking into the warrior role.

Sounds like Thaddock and Minerva are in the same boat in that regard heh. Let’s see there can be two possibilities. Either they could spar at a training area for warriors or meet one another while on patrol.

Of course I‘m open to your own ideas as well.

Last edited:
Crown Princess of the Sakura Empire
Well, seeing as how the Enclave and Elysium Empire are neighbors...think of all the crazy ways we could meet! Also, with Tsuba here about to take on the burden of the crown, never hurts to have muscular friends close by.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Last edited:
Well, seeing as how the Enclave and Elysium Empire are neighbors...think of all the crazy ways we could meet! Also, with Tsuba here about to take on the burden of the crown, never hurts to have muscular friends close by.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

How about they encounter one another outside of each faction’s territories? Maybe for whatever their own separate reasons they come to an asteroid station. Then they and the station’s occupants get attacked by Tof raiders from the Unknown Regions. This forces a team-up to defend themselves.

Last edited:
I've got this Squib if you need some shady deals on the low-low. Or a fence for anything that may be less that legitimate goods. Or anything repaired with no questions asked.

Alternately, I have Eza , a Jedi padawan who thinks Mandalorians are awesome, thanks to the bad influence of Mig Gred Mig Gred

I've got this Squib if you need some shady deals on the low-low. Or a fence for anything that may be less that legitimate goods. Or anything repaired with no questions asked.

Alternately, I have Eza , a Jedi padawan who thinks Mandalorians are awesome, thanks to the bad influence of Mig Gred Mig Gred

I believe a thread with Under Foot would be fun heh. As for the reason for their encounter Minerva’s ship could be heavily damaged and prefers it to be fixed without the authorities‘ involvement on Denon.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

May be interested. She needs more friends. Especially Mando friends, since she owns MandalArms....maybe you two could do a few threads.

Cool. So how you think they should meet one another?

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
I'll throw my jaded Clone in the mix. He has his own bar and that might be our meeting place. As for Lori, she could be inspecting a storefront while you're wanting to buy something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom