Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentalists of SWChaos?

Right...so I was too lazy to go through dozens of bio sheets of various Light-siders, so here is an open roll-call...

Are there any mentalists in GR, SSC or GA?
They don't necessarily need to be Jedi, Rogue, Neutral or even DJ are okay.

Proficiencies, of course, include mind tricks, receptive and projective telepathy, and mind control...

So, where are you, guys? Need you for roleplays and stuff. ^_^

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Tionne Thanewulf"] I have telepathy and force purswade if that helps. Although Sanya is very cautious of using force purswade due to she doesn't like the idea of making someone do something they wouldn't do normally. Only in extreme situations will she do it.

The Hound

T
[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]
I think that there are only 4 or 5 users of the White Current on the board and they are all very selective who they teach it to for IC reasons. This character used to be able to use the White Current buuuut...things happened...

I can only think of a handful of people with serious knowledge of White Current and they're fairly reclusive. Ayden himself knows little more of it than the basic training principles, and he's got a fairly hefty library of holocrons and experience. It's not something he's been particularly inclined to learn.

Jsc

Disney's Princess

TJO. Wall against mental domination and the like. No anti-illusion or White Current stuff though. :)

Corvus knows White Current but would not even come close to professing to be an expert/Master. So can hide herself - but couldn't hide a building for example. The way Corvus works, she doesn't have enough time to devote to that Ability to ever master it.

But there's nothing stopping you visiting the Fallanassi and learning it for yourself if you struggle to find someone to teach you.

Junko had the barest help of Je'gan when they were in the empire and stealing the shepard but has gotten better with self training and making a saber that increases her mental influence. I am also always around and looking for more threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom