Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memories of another life

Even when my throat started to tighten and to constrict, I fought back, Trying to keep her from killing me and the chance that she could have. "LEXA!" Even while I gripped her as we stood there almost wresting to death. leaning up, I let go of the woman. Deciding a different way to go along with this. I took steps back. Even as I said this, Morna once more tried to get up, but I shoved him down again. "Lexa, look at me." When she didn't I yelled it out and without meaning to it echoed everywhere. "LOOK AT ME!" When she finally would I spoke more.

"I know that you have had pains and troubles. I have not experienced that. Lexa, As much as you have felt the pain, I can feel it too. I have Mo- His thoughts in my head. He left suddenly because he joined the CIS. He left so he could fight for you. He wanted to make this place safe for you to live in. Even if it meant that he could not. He wanted you to live your life where you could enjoy your days. I have the thoughts of every day since he left you. And every day, he thought of you. he played with his ring and just stare at it for hours so he could remember your face. Lexa, There was not one day that he went without doing something, if not everything he could to remember you."

I ducked my head to lay low for a second as I started to feel pain in my own heart as though I experienced it. I then decided to reveal something. "Lexa, if you don't believe me, then go home, and look behind the book case. Password is your name. Kimene." I shook my head and pulled the lightsaber from my belt, handing it to her, "Use the pommel to twist the lock open and inside you will find a Holocron. You will know what to do from there." I started to walk off, picking up the sword indistinctly as I put it back in the sheath on my back. Whispering under my breath. "I'm sorry I failed you."

[member="Lexa Imura"],

The fire inside her died. Lexa's body still trembled, but the anger was not nearly as severe as it had been. She held Morna's saber in her hands, running her thumbs up and down the hilt. She just stared at it. She wouldn't cry. Her mind drifted elsewhere for a moment. She wasn't on the streets of Coruscant. She was 22, in a park. It was nighttime and she was walking swiftly because of a previous encounter with a mugger (who regretted trying to mug her). But something made her slow her pace. It was the sound of a guitar. The song now rang through her ears. As Lexa held the saber, she began to sing the song. Her voice was soft and distant, but the melody could still be heard. It was a song she could never forget for as long as she lived.
[member="Asher Kellan"]

I stopped myself, and turned around to face her. Still standing there, she almost seemed lost. I looked down. Almost scared to ask, but I did just because I could. "Let me come with you. With... the problems I have, I would like to see what you find, and maybe, get rid of these thoughts if I can." Lexa deserved her space. and seeing as how Anaya had come back into my life, I wanted to be with her. My gut told me that Lexa and I would meet again before our deaths. and I hoped so. I only wondered on what terms it would be next time.

[member="Lexa Imura"],

When the melody ended, Lexa stood in silence. Finally, she turned to Asher. Slowly she lifted her gaze and met his eyes. "Okay," Was all that she could say. In the midst of this turmoil she seemed so fragile. Like a gust of wind might shatter her like thin glass. Her trembling had gone down a bit, but it was still visible. In that moment, just for a little bit, she looked like a puppy who was lost and abandoned.
[member="Asher Kellan"]

Lexa nodded slowly. She lowered her hands, but kept a tight grip on Morna's saber, unwilling to release it. She began heading in the direction of the building that Asher had come from. "I'm.... I'm sorry. For blaming you, I mean. It wasn't your fault..." She said softly, glancing at him.
[member="Asher Kellan"]

I watched as Lexa seemed to clutch the lightsaber with all of her life. I offered my hand towards her. Coaxing her to come with me. We, together, would have to look for this holocron, and see what is inside to possibly clear my mind, and obtain closure for Lexa.

(New thread?)

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa looked down at the saber she held, and then at Asher's hand. Reluctantly, she reached out and gently took it. Her other hand still clung tightly to her late husband's weapon. She'd searched for three years for Morna. And now, she was finally going to figure out how she lost him.

END

((OOC: Sure. Let's do it. :) ))
[member="Asher Kellan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom