Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting of Machines

Location: Upper Chambers of the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord
Tags: Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie
Equipment: In Bio

The tomb was dark and silent. The whirring of the wind from the sandstorm outside, and the clanking of my metal feet on the sandstone floor, made for the only sounds picked up by my auditory receptors. For how derelect this tomb was, and the history I observed transpiring on my homeworld from my perch in the outer dark of the galaxy, I found that suspicious. Not to mention, there was a group of Sith that have claimed this world once more in the name of its ancient heritage and its leader. The modern Sith puzzled me. They were powerful, most of them at least, but prone to great decadence. Then my long memory reminded me how that was the case for a fair number of the Lords from the time I was still of flesh, blood, and bone. Back when this tomb was guarded all hours of the night and day, as well as others like it. Back when the Sith struck fear into the hearts of the galaxy for the first time.

My occular sensors made the shadows peel away. Becoming mechanical left a strong change in my thoughts and wants. When one no longer requires food, water, and as much slumber, other needs seem to fill the void. My time of watching the galaxy like the ancient operas of the past has left me bored. I needed more to fill this void in my mind, and this hunger of my spirit. My home was safely hidden in the space between the systems neighboring that of my homeworld. I then used a small fighter to slip my way into the atmosphere with minimal detection. I would have to be swift and stealthy as to not be truly noticed. However, despite my slight bit of haste, I still managed to observe my surroundings in great detail. My mind memory systems were active in putting together a map of sorts as to find my way back out of this place when my business here was done.

I continued down the corridor, with the darkness ever closing in. The only light came from that of my chassis and eyes, which glew its bright red. It was a strange thing to ponder, the fact I could see my very soul present in the physical realm. I have gotten used to it thousands of years ago, but it was still an interesting avenue of thinking. It was not unusual for my mind to return to old ponderings even after I solveed them. What else was I to do with hardly any contact with the galaxy that came after my time? Who knew I was to become a philosopher when I became a Lord of the Sith?, I humorously thought to myself. It was then my stream of consciousness came to that of the Sith of today. They were all like children to me. They were all the ages that could be my distant lineage, if I ever actually produced any to carry on my line. They acted like children at times too. Three of them claim the lofty titile of Sith'ari. Fools, are what I would call them. In my time, there were no such thing, as we knew it would be disputed. What happened to powerful Sith Lords having the title of Dark Lord and Emperor being the most respected and high? Truly, they were all children, if such titles were not enough for their fleeting little minds.

The laborynthine path continued on. It was clear this place has been picked clean of much relics and treasures by the galaxy's vultures. However, it was not treasures of wealth I am after here in these dark tunnels. It was knowledge that I came here for, though a physical relic will also be nice to have in my archives. My staff clinked while my feet clanked, and the echoes surrounded me. The wind outside was quieter. I doubted that was a storm losing its intensity. That was because I was going the right direction to what I was seeking. If my predictions were right, it may only be a dissent down some stairs, and a few turns in the lower levels, to find the catalogue of this Lord. His or her name seems to be a missed part of my historical records. Likely someone from my time juding by the erosion at the doorway to this ancient tomb, yet expunged by their successor due to many glyphs being erased along the corrdiors here. Such was the way, it seems. My people did enjoy the prospect of erasing their enemies. How ironic that I was the one to counteract the deeds of my past rivals. How more ironic that I, the exiled Lord, be the one to outlive them all.

Last edited:
Location: Lower Chambers of the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord
Time: Middle Afternoon
Weather: Light Sandstorm
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tag: Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

It was a straightforward assignment.

In the absence of the Sith, a few Sithspawn clans had turned to banditry and tomb robbery. While her master could have sent a couple platoons of battle droids to solve the issue, Lucia by herself was far more efficient and lethal. Not to mention, the gynoid wanted the experience, in order to further refine her combat programming and databases. To that end, she had accepted the mission of clearing an ancient tomb of various ancient droids, roaming monsters, and rogue Sithspawn, before recovering the stolen treasures stored within.

Having entered the tomb via an entrance nestled within the nearby valley, Lucia found herself inside the lower chambers. With her twin slugthrower pistols held at the ready, she pressed ahead, her sensors primed to register any activity as she advanced. Before long, her sonic receptors picked up noise, emanating from behind her.

On cue, the gynoid turned around.

In less than a millisecond, she had acquired her targets—a pair of lithe Nasosûtirchi on patrol—and squeezed her pistols’ triggers, discharging two 14mm slugs from their barrels with a pair of sharp, reverberating cracks. The two Sithspawn were dead before they had fully turned the corner (or even recognized the presence of the gynoid), the slugs blowing open their skulls like overripe melons as they struck, painting the wall behind them with chunks of brain matter, yellowish bits of bone, and crimson splatters of blood.

As the bodies dropped to the ground, Lucia’s gaze widened as her sonic receptors picked up more auditory activity, most of which was approaching her position, no doubt in response to the gunshots.

She would be ready for them.

A second pair of Nasosûtirchi were the first to arrive. One poked his head out from cover—a fatal mistake which he would have no opportunity to regret. As soon as the gynoid processed his presence, she spun around with machine efficiency and fired a 14mm slug towards the Carver’s head, rendering it as little more than a gorey, bloody splatter strewn across the ground. The other one made to charge the gynoid from behind as his comrade’s body slumped to the ground. In doing so, the Carver threw two his axes towards the assassin, forcing her to
shoot the flying weapons out of the air with a pair of snappy, surgical discharges. However, the distraction gave her assailant just enough time to close the distance as he pulled out two much larger axes, forcing Lucia to swiftly holster her pistols. Just as quickly, an energized whip ignited from the palm of her left hand, before lashing out towards the charging warrior. The flexible, plasma whip struck the Carver’s back with a sharp crack, eliciting a pained grunt. However, the Tnikatah’s heat-resistant hide endured. Sensing that his victory was imminent, with a loud, triumphant roar, the warrior swung his axes at the gynoid’s skull, intending to decapitate her.

Instead, the blades met empty air.

The Carver let out a final gasp as a searing plasma blade was plunged through his chest, incinerating his heart in an instant. Lucia pulled out her blade just as quickly as she had thrusted it, but the Sithspawn remained standing for a few moments before dropping to the ground, never to move again.

Just as the Carver fell, a quartet of hulking Kitsana emerged from the nearby crypt, predatory growls on their fiery lips.

Then, they attacked.

Last edited:
Location: Descending to the Lower Chambers in the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord

The corridors of this anceint tomb seemed to be less disturbed as I went deeper. The clinking of my staff and feet on the stone continued to be the only sounds my auditory receptors could notice, which I had a hard time discerning if that was a good or bad thing. I have heard how there has been much activity raiding these tombs. Cursed specimens of mortality, was what I thought to myself reflecting on such beings persuing the treasures of my people. With my rage and hatred for tomb robbers, my red glow from inside my chassis, as well as what eminated from my eyes, became brighter. I would likely have been able to read the carvings on the walls without my night vision being active with how bright I became.

The brightness certainly made some movement further up the corridor. It was a strange being I had never seen before. However, I could feel its presence in the Dark Side like a radiating wind. My body seemed to yearn for its life force and connection, causing the glow to get brighter. Such a shame though, as I have yet to find a way to siphon such energy. There is yet to be a technique for a one like me who is no longer in an organic body to pull it off. The piles of material on those with living bodies, I have found, are useless for me.

It was clear this creature was going to attack, and with the roar it let out, that was certainly the case. It had a large blade that seemed absolutely primitve. Considering this was my first fight in eons, I decided to have some fun, and make this thing suffer. Summoning much of the rage that could be seen from my internal componants, bolts of lightening crackled from my clawed hands towards this abomination. Its screams of agony felt good with my starved soul. I did not speak, as this thing hardly deserved such courtesy. I simply walked in a slow pace towards it as it lay crumpled on the floor in agony. Every time it tried to get up, I would shock it again, and again, and again. Finally, I loomed above it, and planted the bladed base of my staff through its neck. With a whimper, the beast was dead.

"Perhaps this thing could make for a good display in the gallery...."
I caught myself speaking rather than thinking. While frustrated that my voice can be heard now to whatever other things are present, my verbal musings certainly would not have attracted the same attation compared to that this creatures roaring and screeching.

I would cautiously walk down the corridors more. The head of my staff was now glowing with it ready to strike, with it humming ever so slightly as a new instrument in the song of sounds I produced walking through these dark halls. Several loud bangs echoed through the halls suddenly. I gripped my staff with both hands. It sounded too close for my liking. I also heard more of those roars and screams. For all I knew, it was a scuffle between tomb robbers and abominations most likely. They will all suffer and die the same. I would continue down the hall before running into several more abominations. It was then, I let my rage flow. Shouting in the ancient Sith tongue, "Your presence in the tomb of my people disgusts me! You desecrate this space with your presence, barbaric filth! It will be a relief when your infestation is finished!"
Strangely, it seemed they understood me. I could feel their anger though. My chassis glowed even brighter, and my staff hummed lowder with a glow of its own. The vermin needed to go.

While the Kitsana were undoubtedly brutes, they were not entirely lacking in finesse. The hulking Sithspawn charged Lucia from all sides, their massive, two-handed axes raised overhead as they closed in to strike. Forced to divide her attention, the gynoid quickly sought to level the playing field. Raising her hands, she unleashed a burst of weaponized gravity from her repulsor projectors, sending two of the Hammerers flying backwards, before their forms crashed hard into the wall. For the other two, she swiftly drew one of her slugthrower pistols and shot one of the charging brutes in the skull, rendering it into a gorey mush. A millisecond after squeezing the trigger, the gynoid suddenly dropped to the ground in order to avoid the axe swing delivered by the warrior behind her, performing the maneuver in an acrobatic, feline fashion. Then, as Lucia kicked up onto her feet in a spinning ascent, the plasma blade on her right gauntlet hissed to life before slashing through her assailant’s lower legs, removing his feet from his body.

A moment later, sharp, resounding crack echoed across the tomb as Lucia finished the Sithspawn off with a surgical shot to the head from one of her slugthrower pistols.

By then, the remaining two Hammerers had gotten back onto their feet. All the while, ten Reforged were filing into the chamber, their cybernetic forms unreadable as they advanced. However, it was only then that the gynoid’s auditory receptors registered a booming, synthetic voice speaking in ur-Kittât, masculine and authoritative in its tone.

It was then, I let my rage flow. Shouting in the ancient Sith tongue, "Your presence in the tomb of my people disgusts me! You desecrate this space with your presence, barbaric filth! It will be a relief when your infestation is finished!"
Strangely, it seemed they understood me. I could feel their anger though. My chassis glowed even brighter, and my staff hummed lowder with a glow of its own. The vermin needed to go.

For her own sake, Lucia hoped that she was not the barbaric filth in question.

I continued on down the corridor. My rage radiating from my torso, and my eyes were ever more like burning hot coals. A few more abominations jumped from the shadows. They seemed bigger, but hardly any different. It was time to purge more vermin from this sacred hall of the Sith. Both began to charge towards me. I was ready. With the hum of my staff, I impailed the first one with the main end. It screamed in agony with the heated, vibrating metal piercing through its torso. I then pulled to the side to slash at the other while leaving the first to collapse to the ground.

The first strike seemed to merely scratch. I would look up to see its large axe hurtling down. With my mechanical form, responding to it in a split second was very possible. A quick whirring sound from my spinal units rotating was soon followed by the axe slamming against the shaft of my staff with a loud ringing sound. It could tell it employed every ounce of its strength for this. For me, I was only midly exerting my frame holding this. I would then flurry my staff in a circle around this hold to cut off both its arms before decapitating it in one final strike.

More loud bangs came from down the hall. They were closer. I was getting closer to the source of this mayhem, it seems. I would slowly walk down the hallway with the steaming corpses behind me. My red glow illuminating much of the corridor still, and my staff's audible hum was broken up by the pinging sound of its bottom hitting the ground and my feet clinking on the stone floor again. I would round the corner to find a most peculiar sight.

In the vestibule to the main resting chamber was more abominations fighting a more humanoid being. The features on her were quite exaggerated, which made me bewhildered at how she was acrobatically destroying the monstrosities. My question then became if she was a trespasser as well. I could sense some affiliation to a master of the Dark Side within this one, but to whom was what I was unsure of. I would clink my staff on the ground two times which seemed to get the attention of them all, including the deranged abominations.

Once again in the ancient tongue, "In the name of the glorious Sith Empire of old, all vermin infesting this tomb will be exterminated! I see several abominations in front of me."
I then pointed my free hand towards the more humanoid of trespassers.

"I sense differently with you. I will join you in destroying these creatures, but if you are here as a desecrator as well I will see you destroyed the same."
I would then grip my staff ready to attack the creatures that were twisted mockeries of life. Sure, I was once a biological like them, but I had the decency to fully transfer myself and my subjects rather than leaving a semblance of flesh. Such mongrel beings disgusted me. Unlike the others, I would take great pleasure in exterminating these.

"In the name of the glorious Sith Empire of old, all vermin infesting this tomb will be exterminated! I see several abominations in front of me."

Lucia’s synthetic mind initiated a series of calculations, assessing the disposition of the Reforged, the two Hammerers, and the newcomer—an android of an unknown class. No doubt, her master would be quite curious regarding their true nature. Regardless, the fact that Lucia knew almost nothing of the android made them dangerous by default. For a nanosecond, the gynoid considered the possibility of teleporting out to remove herself from the situation. However, what the android said next changed her mind.

"I sense differently with you. I will join you in destroying these creatures, but if you are here as a desecrator as well I will see you destroyed the same."

<<I am Lucia Naberrie. Servant of the Dark Lord Xyrah.>> Lucia transmitted to the android via a technopathic broadcast. <<He sent me to purge a group of rogue Sithspawn from this tomb. In the absence of the Sith, this particular clan has forsaken their vows and turned to banditry.>> She continued, with no small amount of disgust carrying through the transmission. For a droid, the idea of betraying or even abandoning a master was almost unthinkable. It was the worst form of corruption.

<<So long as you do not threaten my mission, I will assist you.>>

All the while, less than a millisecond had passed in real time. The two Hammerers had yet to charge and the Reforged were still preparing to attack.

For two machines, it was more than enough time to make acquaintances.

Location: Lower Chambers in the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord

I slowly walked ahead to disbatch more of the accursed creatures infesting this tomb. That was when I received a strange message in my cognitive engrams. This other being could do such things. For that, I found it quite strange. Was this a machine disguised as a biological? Was this a biological with unique powers? I had to know more. Even if this one was an enemy, I could at least dissect this being before me for answers.

I swung my staff out to the side in a flurry of motion before decapitating one of the cyborg abominations. Its body twitched some more while its head seemed to gnaw on the ground confused why it was unable to move as it did. I then crushed the head under my foot with a metallic crunch and an audible squishing of what was left of its brain-matter. The body, I cleaved with another flurry of the staff. It was then a hulking abomination loomed above me. I felt my rage continue on more, but I doubted if I could fry this being again. Instead, I reached my clawed hand out, and forced it to kneel. I spun my staff around and decapitated it. Its head rolled away on the floor while its body slumped at my feet.

I then spent the time while slaughtering these lesser beings pondering the messages. I had yet to hear of a Darth Xyrah. Was there a new Dark Lord of the Sith? To my impression, the Sither were fragmanted into squabbling factions like children fighting over who should play with a new toy. However, this was a servant of the Sith. Not a robber. This one was sent to destroy the abominations. For that, I think alliance would be possible.

It seemed that she had come to an understanding with the mysterious android.

With that resolved, Lucia shifted her attention back to the two Hammerers. A sharp crack sounded out as the gynoid struck one of the Sithspawn with a surgical shot to the head, blowing open the creature’s skull and painting the wall with brains and blood. Simultaneously, the gynoid drew her disruptor pistol, snapped it onto target, and squeezed the trigger, at which point a searing bolt of unstable purple energy flew forth from the barrel. Upon connecting its target, the bolt erupted in a cascading explosion of energy that consumed the form of the hulking Sithspawn, vaporizing the Hammerer’s entire upper half and leaving behind only a pair of disembodied legs in the process.

With the Hammerers dispatched, Lucia shifted her attention to the group of Reforged. The mysterious android had already slain one, with nine still remaining. However, before the gynoid could attack them, they struck at her, forcing her to activate her energy shield to intercept the incoming bolts and slugs. Fortunately, her shield’s polarized barrier allowed Lucia to swiftly return fire, which she immediately took advantage of. Two of the Reforged were shot in an instant, vaporizing the upper half of one, while the other was struck in the chest, shattering much of its armor and destroying what was left of its abdominal organs.

And yet, it fought on.

Diving into cover so as to avoid depleting her shield, Lucia immediately opened a link to the mysterious android.

<<Make sure to decapitate them, or destroy their heads. If you have a disruptor, that will work as well.>> The gynoid transmitted. <<These are undead cyborgs.>> She added. Indeed, Lucia knew of them from her master's archives. The Reforged were hard to kill, but doing so was by no means an impossible task for either of the two droids.

<<Give me a moment. I’m going to flank them.>>

Location: Lower Chambers in the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord on Korriban

The battle continue on, and my rage persisted as these abominations kept emerging from the shadows. The other being here was strange with her hospitality. My consciousness spent the seconds pondering more. To decapitate these beings would be rather simple. Considering their hybridization of machinery and flesh, a hybridization I found disgusting to behold, such a tactic was logical.

My staff's humming continued on. This other one in the tombs here said to wait. I am a Lord of the Sith. I was of the time of Marka Ragnos, when our people ruled over a glorious Empire from the planet. I would not let some agent order me. A few swift strokes of my war staff, and two of the technological abominations were wounded mortally. The first was decapitated as suggested. It did appear to work. The second was cut in half close to the semblance of a chest. I then placed my foot on its temple before pressing down with the mechanical pistons. What was left of its brains would easily wash off when I return to Sautra Vokh.

I would slowly walk forward where killing these things became akin to swatting away flies. Around me, the other one was killing the others. The event had a fair splendor of bloodshed and slaughter of these abominable beings. It was then, they laid dead and silent on the ground around the two of us. The tombs became silent once more aside from the humming of my staff. I would turn to the other. My death-mask provided a stoic semblance of a face, while my oculary receptors continued to burn like coals with my rage still being present. Speaking once more in the ancient tongue, "Who are you to aid a Lord of the Sith?"

Lucia disappeared while behind cover as her partner cut into two of the Reforged. Then, less than a moment later, she reappeared, this time directly on the flanks of the reanimated cyborgs. On cue, the gynoid unleashed a hail of searing disruptor fire on the Reforged, vaporizing six of the undead in rapid succession, leaving behind little more than ashes and disembodied limbs. After firing a final shot to finish off the one she had wounded earlier, Lucia scanned the area for more enemies, her systems still primed for combat.

For the moment, there was none left to challenge them.

It was then, they laid dead and silent on the ground around the two of us. The tombs became silent once more aside from the humming of my staff. I would turn to the other. My death-mask provided a stoic semblance of a face, while my oculary receptors continued to burn like coals with my rage still being present. Speaking once more in the ancient tongue, "Who are you to aid a Lord of the Sith?"

“This unit was made to serve the Sith, my Lord.” Lucia said, as she lowered herself into a kneel before the Sith Lord. Having witnessed his power, skill, and rage firsthand, the gynoid now realized that this being was no mundane android, but rather, a living construct of ancient, dark side power. He was a living ancestor to the Sith and as such, was worthy of her veneration and submission. “Her designation is KHRD Type 2, Unit 410. She was cast into existence from the droid production lines of Malsheem. Since that day, she has served her masters in the capacity of an assassin, and she will continue to serve them however they see fit, until the date of her permanent destruction.” She finished.

“You are a Sith Lord. So long as you do not ask this unit to betray or disobey her masters, she will heed your direction.”

Last edited:
Location: Lower Chambers of the Tomb of a Forgotten Sith Lord; Korriban

The battle was done. All the abominations were destroyed with their remains strewn about the floor. The blood of the fowl beings painted portions of the walls. It was a shame this excrement of life had its remains become part of this sacred structure of my people. However, I saw this as a sacrifice to whoever this tomb was for. A painting of abominable blood was nothing compared to the foul creatures roaming these halls for any period longer.

I faced my inadvertant ally where I made the previous inquriry. It was then the being I thought to be an organic female introduced itself akin to a droid as she knelt before my feet. I appreciated the respect, but I was baffled with the introduction. Through my cognitive mainframe, I scanned this one as she knelt. I then saw my suspicion was true. This was a droid in full. All of it mechanical and synthetic, designed to appear organic. I found it confusing, but my curiosity over all of this made me want to inquire more.

Here I was, a former organic that became a machine. Then this one kneeling before me was a machine that was made to be almost organic. The paradox of us two beings meeting was almost poetic in my matrix of a mind. I continued to speak the anceint Sith tongue to this one.

"It pleases me that you recognize a Lord of the Sith. I am impressed by your performance."
My clawed hand reached out with my pointing-finger extended. Using my finger, I propped the organic immitation's head up and angling the face as I observed intently.
"I know not of this 'Malsheem' you speak of despite observing the galaxy and the Sith for milennia. I commend your master's design. I thought you to be a biological."
Certain features of the design I found questionable. It seemed almost counter intuitive for the idea of conducting combat. However, the performance I observed here made those suspicions pushed aside. Had I been a biological, I could see how such features would destract one. Such animalistic aspects of life were stripped from me though, in this case thankfully.

"What has brought you to this tomb, KHRD-410? What were your orders, exactly?", I retracted my finger away and stood back. I refrianed from saying more. Considering this was a droid before me, I ought to not reveal much in case the makers of this immatator's were listening and-or watching. A part of me did find it a shame this programmed loyalty inexploitable. I would have loved to take the droid to Sautra Vokh and analyze the functionings, maybe even bring its services to me, perhaps such a day may come later on. I would allow the response from the unit in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom