Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting New Friends

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
That got a smile. "...they were both idiots. Giran was...he was a padawan that felt like he needed the be so by the book that it caused him to fall into way too many situations he could've avoided. Got his hand cut off for it. Sevs..." She let out an awkward cough. "Was a malfunctioning battle droid who fell in love with the first thing that showed him kindness. We had a lot of adventures together, but...now they're long out of reach. In a different place that I can ever go back to."

Unless someone invents time travel...

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Outfit: Casual
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Lily listened and offered a small smile, "well you never know what fate may offer you. Don't discount the chance too much, the Force can definitely be a mysterious being." Lily knew all too well how tricky it can be and how it can violently change the direction of your life.

"They do sound like a fun pair to be around, that must have made your days exciting and pleasant." Lily did not hold such memories, her life shifted from being nobility to being a Jedi Padawan, her story was basically still being written and her adventures had barely begun in most regards.

"Them, and the rest of the gang. I don't think you would've liked them." Jonyna couldn't help but laugh. "We had a pilot named Zash. She was a former Empire pilot turned Ace on the side of good. Turns out, when your bosses see you as disposable, it's easy to turn your backs on them. Then we had this..." she made a noise, sounding like a growl of sorts. "...trader, named Kraden. He and I...never got along. He saw profit as everything in life, no matter who you hurt along the way. But...he bankrolled us back when I didn't have much else to work with. The jedi were..." She paused. "...not an option back then. We were a family, even if we didn't get along much..."

Lily shrugged, "none of them sound like they are terrible people?" She held no dislike for others unless they were actively trying to harm people, it would be unfair to judge them based on nothing but what you had heard. It was one's actions that defined a person, that had been what her aunt had distilled into her from a young age. She might be nobility but she held none of the snobbery that others had, perhaps a benefit of a family still very new to the life of nobles. Not having been nobility for generations.

"Jedi were not an option?" Lily looked confused, Jonyna did not seem that much older than her but as far as Lily knew, the Jedi had been around in some capacity for several decades now. To have been in a time where Jedi were not frequent was at least a hundred years or more. And as far as Lily knew, no Cathar lived that long, did they? "What time are you talking of? As far as I know, the Jedi have been around in some capacity for a hundred years or more."

Lily shrugged, she really didn't think much about a person's age. Especially not someone who looked not too much older than herself. "Twenties? Like mid to late? Older than me but not decades older." Lily wasn't too sure what she expected for Jonyna to say or why it would be surprising for the answer that Lily would give.

Lily's jaw dropped at the mention of being over 900 years old, then the mention of it being 900 years in cryo meant that there was a bit more of reasonable explanation and that Lily didn't have to go around hunt whatever anti-aging treatment that Jonyna had.

"That's... That must have been a stark difference when you woke." Lily confessed, "but at least you woke to things being a bit more hopeful. I heard that time period was a lot darker." Lily mentioned.

"I killed an Inquisitor once on my own. Friend of mine bricked the systems on a Star Destroyer." She let out a sigh, looking down at the street as they walked. "...now they're all gone to the sands of time. Only thing that's left is me. I need to continue their legacy, no matter what."

"Impressive." Lily commented, there seemed to be a sadness to Jonyna.

Tilting her head, "you know that you don't have live up to any expectations, or jump into heroics unnecessarily. Just being alive, being here and able to remember them and talk about them. That is enough to carry on their memory."

"Through you, they still live on and that's all that matters." Lily stated firmly.

"Oh no, I have plenty of expectations to live up to. Just all set by my own head." She chuckled. "Long before I got frozen, I made a promise to myself I'd become a jedi, in spite of the Empire. Now I wanna be a Master, like the Nobles. Thanks though, it...means a lot to know that someone confides in me."

"Well, just know it is okay to stumble and fall." Lily mentioned, she knew she was doing that a lot herself and was repeating the words of support her own Master gave her. "I am only planning on doing my Master proud. Being the best version of myself and just seeing where that puts me." Lily didn't wish to set herself up to fail by attempting to be like anyone else, nor did she want to put others on a pedestal since she knew the pressures could be crippling.

As they approached the temple once more, Jonyna chuckled. "I could never be that humble. Always been a dreamer. There's this...image in my head I always had. Of me, starting the order anew with Giran. Grandmaster Si." she rolled her eyes, letting out an embarrassed laugh. "It was always a fantasy. But ya know, it was a good one."

Nodding her head, "having dreams, ambitions isn't a bad thing." Lily was a little unsure of what she wanted to be or what type of dreams she held. For the most part, she was just looking to handle the Force and not be some kind of monster that harms others uncontrollably. "Grandmaster is a big dream but I guess there were less Jedi to compete with for that title back then. Feels a bit more daunting to aim for that title nowadays." Lily mentioned as she thought about all the other Jedi she deemed much better than herself.

"Don't give up on the dream though, sure it is still possible for you to achieve it!" Lily said encouragingly, she didn't want to let dreams die, "I'll keep an eye out for you reaching that dream!"

"Oh, back then I probably could've given myself the title and no one would've be able to argue." She let out a boisterous laugh at the thought. "Grandmaster Si, at your service Lord Vader. Now let's fight on the Death Star while your master watches with Bang-corn."

She wondered what would've happened if she had gotten that far. It was almost a blessing in disguise she never had to fight the dark lord that had haunted her group for all that time. She never felt scared of the thought, but the voice, quiet as it was in the back of her head, told her it more than likely hadn't have ended well for them. She was uneducated, not stupid. If all the myths that Giran had told her were true, Darth Vader would've more than likely wiped the floor with them.

But it was a nice thought, saving the day and the galaxy on her own. Now she looked to the future. Fighting for truth, justice, and the Jedi Way. Or at least, her interpretation of the Jedi Way. Mostly the first two.

Tag: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Lily didn't really have much more to add, her knowledge of that time period was limited. It was a long time ago, so records weren't going to be 100% accurate and there were biases and such to consider. "Well, at least now there is no need to hide and plenty of records and information to learn from about the Jedi ways."

She shrugged as she continued to walk back to the temple.

Lily nodded her head, "Master Amani is a good person to help adjust to the new galactic standings."

"Oh? No, sorry, never sewn my own things," Lily confessed, "but there should be something at the temple I am sure. It is a pretty well stocked and plenty of machines around. There should be something suitable for your needs there." Lily mentioned, unsure where else to look for things like that since she never had a need for them.

Lily checked the time and she had plenty of time before the next thing to do in her daily routine and smiled warmly. "Sure! I can help out there. I wouldn't know where to start myself but we can wander together. If you are okay with it, would be honoured to see you make the outfit too. Never seen that done before." Lily confessed with a wide grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom