Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting New Friends

Outfit: Casual
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Lily smiled and nodded her head, keeping in mind for the future if she needed anything. Lily continued to walk around the temple, leading the way as they searched for where there could be located some sowing supplies. "Who taught you to do tailoring?" Lily asked curious.

“Taught myself. When you’re on the run from the Empire, being able to make your own disguises is a must.” Jonyna smiled, letting out a laugh. “It’s how I picked up a lot of my weird skills. Turns out, being a good dancer can get you into a lot of cantinas in the outer rim if you have no sense of shame.”

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Lily nodded her head, being self taught was impressive, it can be difficult to get things going. Especially on your own. "I don't really have any self taught skills, usually got opportunities to be taught any skills or hobbies that I enjoyed."

When Lily paused, "I learnt how to do ballet, not much in contemporary dancing but a little." She was puzzled though, "why would dancing in the Outer Rim require a lack of shame though?" Dancing was fun and elegant from Lily's perspective.

Lily shook her head, "not really. Only lived on Eshan and here." Lily pointed out, not sure what she was missing in terms of the point but felt her cheeks flush as Jonyna seemed to snicker at her lack of understanding or naivety.

"Lets head this way..." Lily walked briskly, not a fan of feeling dumb or silly.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"One of these days, I need to take you out to see the galaxy." Jonyna couldn't help but laugh lightly. She enjoyed this kind of company. "Take you dancing, see the clubs and the cantinas. Show you the real world. In fact..." She paused, smirking. "I can always come back and do my outfit later. You wanna blow this joint and have some fun?"

The Cathar hadn't had a chance to really spread her wings lately. Stretch her claws and get grooving, like the old days. The temple had always been a place of learning, and she doubted Valery Noble Valery Noble would appreciate turning the temple into a sorority house for a day. Would be fun though. Maybe ask first.

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

"I am sure there will be plenty of chances to go out and have an adventure, part of why I wanted to join the Jedi was to see what else was out there beyond Eshan." Lily commented. "I've been to clubs before... They can be very overstimulating..." Lily mentioned, she found them loud, too loud and the flashing lights had given her a massive headache, and that was all without having anything alcohol to drink as well.

When Jonyna suggested they leave the clothes making for another time and go off and have some fun, Lily was taken aback by the drastic change in plans. She hadn't planned for things to turn out this way but she recalled that she needed to be more fluid and go with the flow. That was how Jedi were meant to be. "Oh. Sure, where do you want to start?" Lily asked curious.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I dunno!" Jonyna grinned, rushing back out of the temple. She left the materials in her room, before meeting back up with Lily Decoria Lily Decoria . That was the exciting part for her. It wasn't an adventure if you had a plan, right? "Let's just go find something exciting and go there! Maybe we could get a taxi and ask them?"

The lack of a plan was not usually how Lily operated, she was very thought out and planning for the best time. Since an organised night or day out meant that then nothing unexpected or bad could happen, right? It seemed chaotic to take things by the seat, winging it and risk a bland or bad time. However, it was also the case that Lily probably needed to be less strict, less structured in her days. Especially her days off.

Meeting Jonyna outside, Lily nodded her head, there wasn't really time for an outfit change. "Are you sure we are dressed okay?" Lily asked, not sure if there was a specific way to dress for the idea that Jonyna had. "I.... Sure." At the mention of a taxi taking them some place random.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Dressed? Oh yeah, we'll be fine." Jonyna grinned as she led them back outside, smirking at the prospect as she hailed a taxi.

As she explained to the taxi driver, there was a noticeable air of excitement in her swagger. Her tail whipped around freely, and her gait seemed much looser than when they were waltzing around shopping. The cathar was in her element, a free spirit bounding about from thrill to thrill. If she hadn't been born a jedi, one could guess this is what she'd been doing on the regular. She looked back to Lily Decoria Lily Decoria , motioning her to join her in the taxi as she took her seat in the vehicle.
"Come on! We're gonna paint the town white and red."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom