Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting in the Shadows

[member="Riimaurus"] [member="Maizono"]

The Admiral was in civilian clothes and walked into a dinner with his XO in tow. They were walking into a Cafe on the planet of Denon. The massive cities that crossed the planets surface was that of Coruscant, yet this planet could barely hold a candle to the once capital of the galaxy. Jagger and his XO were to meet their new found friend on this rock. The clouds and massive trade between worlds made this planet ideal for hidding in plain sight.

As Jagger enters the cafe a waiter moved to seat them, were the admiral held up his hand and pointed to a Chiss looking out the window. "We are meeting him, thank you though."

He made his way ever to the Chiss and nodded to him. Then he took a seat and scooted over to make room for his XO. He didn't lean in or whisper as it was common for people to ignore each other on this planet and so he did the same to blind in. "Good evening Agent, the Legion would like to extend its gratitude for you assistance in recovering these blueprints for us." After which he dropped a credit chip, which contained a sum of datastreem of credits on, on the table before the Chiss.

Riimaurus had first heard from Jagger in a journal that reported this new faction that ascended from coup in the planet Gyndine. The Legion of Ashes as it is called, a faction that rose from the ashes of the Republic and the One Sith. The Legion got his attention and when they contacted him to recover some blueprints he jumped in and as more he learned about the objectives of the Legion more he want be part of it. When he returned the blueprints, Riimaurus was already waiting for his next assignment.

The Chiss now had found his own way in the galaxy. He had found a cause that is actually worth it to fight for way different of that dumb army of Csilla. When the Admiral called for a meeting Riimaurus knew he was ready to meet him and do anything that would contribute to the Legion.

The planet of choice was Denon. Riimaurus found his way to the cafe where the meeting would take place and when he arrived there he looked for a seat. A waiter showed up but was dismissed by Riimaurus that waited patiently for the Admiral arrival. Not much time after, Jagger arrived with his XO and they made their way to the seats. The Admiral thanked for his services in the blueprints recovering and delivered a credit chip. "Admiral was pleasure to work for the cause." Said Riimaurus as he took. "I could say to save the money for the Legion, but you know I have my own needs." Told the Chiss with grin on his face. "But moving on, I guess the Admiral already have another assignment to me. Am I wrong?"

The Admiral cocked a smile as [member="Riimaurus"] stated that he needed the credits for his own use. The credits delivered were for payment of the blueprints of Experimental Chiss Plasma Based Technology, but also for his next assignment. He nodded over to his XO, "This is Captain [member="Maizono"], she will be the only person besides myself who will know of this assignment,"

A waiter then walked up again, "Now that your friends are here, w'atcha havin?"

Jagger smiled to the young women, he had a friend in the Academy who worked as a waiter to pay through college. He knew how they sometimes trailed for tips and pay, so he tapped a 100 credit on the table and handed it to her, "You have such a selection, give us another minute or two and we will call you over, for being patient." The women's eyes light up as she took the credit, she just nodded and walked off. Jagger looked back to the Chiss, "The Legion is now assigning you to the Galaxtic Alliance, the Legion wants to make sure their movements will not effect our growth, there is a total of 750 thousand credits, that should be able to get you into GA space as well as friends wishing the Alliance, do you accept this mission?"

Maizono had joined the Admiral in the cafe and sat beside him whilst waiting for Riimaurus to arrive. Despite what Jaggor had said, she had gone ahead and already ordered some tea. Just after the agent had arrived in delivered the blueprints, her tea was brought to her. It tasted lovely! So much so that she had asked the Admiral to give the waitress quite a large tip, out of her own expenses.

While the Admiral and the agent had their chat, Maizono inserted the data chip, contains the blueprints, into her datapad. She kept the pad on her lap and just out of site to avoid unwanted attention. She had been meaning to get her hands on these design ever since it was rumoured. Plasma based weaponry will be the next phase in modern warfare, and she was excited to see it develop. It won't remain a secret for very long though, because as soon as contractors get the plans for the new ships, as well as the weapons, everyone will know.

That just makes her job a whole lot harder, keeping these weapons a secret, and hopefully even during construction of the fleet. The Legion is going to need some sort of secret service to do this.

The Admiral introduced his XO. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Captain." Greeted the Agent as he extended his hand in greeting. Jagger dismissed the waitress once more and proceeded to explain Riimaurus next assignment. This time the assignment was an infiltration mission where Riimarurus needed to make sure that the GA movements wouldn't interfere with those of the Legion. The Admiral also delivered a fair amount of credits that would be enough to get he inside. "I do. Just tell me what exactly I should be worried about GA actions." The Chiss answered to his Admiral.

[member="Riimaurus"] [member="Maizono"]

Jagger lifted a Coded Data Unit before him (Star Wars IPad), it was sleeker then a a Pad and easier to hide. It would hold documents and the deed to a Frigate and Cargo. It would also contain a detailed map of Fondor, the new fortress world of the GA. It was new to the Alliance so infiltration would be much easier, at least for a Chiss who's home was recently displaced. Jagger had intentions to just keep an eye on the GA, ship movements, Core World plans, such as that. Gyndine was a far shoot from the GA, but the traction it received after the Battle of Coruscant, Jagger worried more about them, then the Mandalorians at this point. As War Admiral he wanted to have a slow flow of information of the GA's Actions.

"Inside is the deed to a ship and travel papers to the GA world of Fondor, that should be enough to get you in with the Merchant Fleet, and as such you can see where the flow of Weapons, Ships, and Soldiers ever pass the threshold of Fondor, this will mean they have intentions to move on the Core Worlds, and thus the Legion would be at threat of being surpressed by the GA."

He then looked to the city of Denon from the window of his seat. This planet was the centerpiece of Republic strength. A fortress of democracy and order. No outside force ever conquered Denon, that was a feat of its own. It was the pride and joy of the Republic and being the second largest planet in the Galaxy, was very rich to have. "Fondor and Denon, the jewels inner rim worlds, prospered by trade," He looked back to the people he was sitting with, "Sorry, a poem I once read, back to buisness, do you accept this mission and it's dangers?"

Riimarurus listened with attention to Jagger's explanation. This mission is the greatest challenge he will face until now and he needed to get all information he could. The Admiral used Coded Data Unit where he apparently kept information from the Galactic Alliance. He explained that Riimaurus would infiltrate with the merchant fleet in the planet Fondor. Once he's got inside the planet, the Chiss would have to make his own inside the Alliance. "Sounds fun!" He said smiling. "I Accept it. When do i leave?" This time he answered with a neutral face.

[member="Riimaurus"]

Jagger looked over to [member="Maizono"], She was in charge of so much that Jagger himself would take control of this operation. He was in charge of the Legion, both military and political, adding intelligence was no true problem for him. He spoke up, "Captian, if you have no other orders for Agent Riimaurus, we shall get this mission started."

Jagger turned back to look at the skyline of Denon. This planet was truly a masterpiece and he was a little upset that he had not visited here before.

@Riimaurus @Maizono

Jagger looked from his XO and back to the Chiss who would be his inside eyes within the GA. This would put the Legion in a good position in case the Alliance decided that Gyndine would be on their list for Conquest. He had a light smile on his lips before he would speak. "Well with that complete, let us have some food and drinks, your travels will be long and hard from here on out Mr. Riimaurus."

He waved the women back over who was eager to have another large tip form the Admiral in disguise. He then ordered a cheese burger, as he didn't know truly what kind of meat they served here and the menu didn't say. Along with a carbonated drink and a side of fries, this was a street side Cafe after all. Plus the Admiral liked to indulge himself with greasy food every now and then. He then added to his two employees and spoke to them as friends, "Order what you like, I'm paying since Maizono is flying back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom