Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meet the parents

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Katyusha Jarko Katyusha Jarko

A small gunship approached The Recluse only a few days after Tayl Vizsla's recon of Mos Motesta. Aboard the vessel were a mere 5 individuals; A pilot, a co-pilot, The enigmatic "Dollmaker" and the Mandalorian mercenary known as Katyusha Jarko Katyusha Jarko . Tayl had informed her mothers that she was bringing a new 'friend' aboard the ship, and a Mandalorian at that. But she hadn't slipped any details. Nevertheless, she wasn't expecting any trouble from them, certainly not from Aloy.

Though, actually recruiting Yuna might not be as easy. But, hopefully she'd make a good impression.

Tayl made her way into the passenger section after a brief conversation with the co-pilot. They'd been cleared for landing, and quickly at that, so there wasn't any reason to district her hosts any longer. Instead, she went to check on her guest, checking on the Dollmaker, who merely nodded to her, and then sitting down right next to the other Mandalorian.

"We're about to dock. Just keep the 'Westwind' chit under wraps if Aloy joins us and you'll be fine I guess" She nervously laughed

Though she doubted Aloy would be there to greet her. Even if she was, it would probably be to receive her report in person before planning the fleet's next move. Or even just to catch up with the Atrisian Cyborg whom Tayl had been sent to find in the first place.

It wasn't long after that the gunship landed in the appropriate hanger bay, prompting Tayl and her charge to collect their things and depart the tiny vessel in search of whover would be greeting them.

p1UD36K.png

Meet the Parents​
Yuna didn't get nervous in situations like this, curious at times, but never nervous. Now one of five Mandalorians en-route to meet with Tayl's parents, Yuna had to ponder where this affair might lead to. Cradling her helmet in hand, she mused to herself, catching talk from Tayl in the cockpit, the woman had her eyes honed in on the Twi'lek as she returned to speak with her. She managed a smile, idly wondering what her own parents might have thought about her life choices up to this point. They probably wouldn't think well of it in truth, not that Yuna blamed them. "Aren't you glad I don't paint my clan markings on my armor? Hell, you might have killed me on principal if that was the case."

She chuckled at the thought, reaching out with a single digit and tapping Tayl on the dome. "Well, you could have tried at least. Though, maybe I could have sweet talked you into just roughing me up a little." She withdrew her hand, and slid her helmet back over her face, feeling that such a display might better serve meeting with official Clan Vizsla leadership.

Hopefully this wouldn't go horribly wrong.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Though it was dead silent, there was a shroud of serenity over the black void outside the transparisteel viewport. Stars far, far away and faintly glowing were the only celestial bodies that surrounded The Recluse, the home of away from home for House Vizsla, for the moment keeping a low profile in the Outer Rim with the closest planets being Tatooine and Geonosis. Lately, Tan'yill had felt like something were amiss. After their family's merciless trials, through her beloved wife Aloy's captivity, on to Tayl's fateful encounter with that Sith and her long and painful recovery, their family had not been the same, and it worried the battle-hardened and outwardly cold and cynical former riduur'alor.

Naturally, such trials does makes things different. Tan'yill knew of Aloy's internal conflict to their common daughter. Not only Tan'yill's, but their equally genetic daughter. Aloy had not been there for Tayl as much as Tan'yill had been, but she simply haven't been able to, due to being captured and imprisoned for what felt like ages. Facts that Tan'yill had been pointing out for Aloy, to encourage her to take the next step in their mother daughter relationship, and maybe even reconsider how many times she sent Tayl out on missions. They had plenty of contacts and mercenaries to send instead, and they had a damn good record of successful missions themselves. Aloy and Tayl sorely needed time together, business aside and away from war. There was something more to it, though. Something, or someone, had affected the young tyrian twi'lek while being away on Tatooine. Tan had noticed that in the reports given by Tayl. She hoped that she were wrong, of course. Today, their daughter were finally coming home for a visit, and she had brought The Dollmaker and a friend...

The small gunship were on the approach, and Tan'yill made her way down to the small but sufficient hangar of The Recluse. She had choosen her attire carefully, wanting to give a stately impression while representing the House for the new visitors. While stately, it was still comfortable and right up her ally. The black leather coat waved behind her, and the knee high black boots made a distinct stomping sound as she walked down the corridors. Her traditional rylothian headpiece decorated her head, much like a crown.

As she opened the blast door going to the hangar bay, the gunship were just about to touch down at it designated spot. Tan took a slightly deeper breath, before walking up to a couple of feet in front of the boarding ramp. She let her hazel eyes gently inspect the ships exterior - the journey looked to have gone well, which was a relief. Putting her hands in the pockets of the coat, she waited high of anticipation as the ramp was being lowered. The anticipation could be seen upon blue-hued twi'lek's face, even if she didn't smile, until she saw a familiar pair of mandalorian boots beginning to walk down the ramp, upon which a tiny smirk grew on her lavender lips. Her daughter, not as a small blue holographic image but in flesh and blood, finally stood before her again.

''Tayl, love! Welcome home!'' Tan'yill uttered, her smirk growing into a smile and voice telling of how much she had longing for her beloved daughter. Tan'yill gave her a light but warm hug, before the other visitors catched her attention. Aloy had told her about The Dollmaker, who was the first to be recognised.

''Greetings... Dollmaker. I'm Tan'yill Vizsla, riduur of Aloy Vizsla, and buir to the talented warrior that brought you here. Our House's pride. Our precious daughter.'' she paused for a moment, letting her gaze rest on Tayl for a moment. A warm and sincere, yet serious one. The language of lekku were not the only silent language the mother and daughter shared. Looking back at the Dollmaker, Tan'yill continued respectfully. ''I am deeply honored to have my wife's... doctor, aboard. She sends her regards, Dollmaker. You'll be meeting eachother shortly.''

The next person to be recognised, was another armored figure. A woman, and one in beskar'gam upon that! Another mandalorian?

''Welcome aboard The Recluse, warrior. You must be the one Tayl mentioned the other day?'' Tan welcomed the woman, offering her a friendly handshake. ''Tan'yill.''

''Well? We ought to celebrate this! The bar is stocked and manned, and the kitchen is filled to the brim with food from the latest shipment of provisions we... received!''
Tan'yill uttered with mirth, arms open to the trio in front of her. Truth to be told, the main portion of the food could be coming from a boarded Imperial supply ship. ''Please. Follow me, and I'll show you around first.''

Last edited:
Clxe04R.png

"I know better then to threaten a girl with a good time~"

She chuckled at Yuna as the doors began to open. Waiting for them both was the Bluest of her two mothers, flashing a warm smile that was certainly a welcome change from the ruffians of Tatooine.

''Tayl, love! Welcome home!''

"Mother." She would nod, beginning to pull her helmet away as they were no longer in the company of complete strangers. She had to pause for her mother's welcoming embrace, which she honestly needed after this most recent trip. If anything, she was reluctant to part once her mother moved on to greet the newcomers.

The Dollmaker was right behind her, picking up the pace a little when she was addressed by Tan'yill, who she had heard of but never seen for herself.

''Greetings... Dollmaker. I'm Tan'yill Vizsla, riduur of Aloy Vizsla, and buir to the talented warrior that brought you here. Our House's pride. Our precious daughter.'
''I am deeply honored to have my wife's... doctor, aboard. She sends her regards, Dollmaker. You'll be meeting eachother shortly.''

"The honor is mine, Riduur Vizsla" The youthful-looking Atrisian bowed to her host
"Commander Vizsla spoke much of you during our mutual captivity. I'm glad to see you both alive and well"

Tayl couldn't help giving the cyborg a questioning glance, wondering just how well they really knew one another. It was strange to think that she might actually know her mother better than her own daughter. It made some sense of course, circumstances being what they were, but it didn't make any of this feel any less uncomfortable.

Shaking the thought, she attached her helmet to a gription panel on her warbelt and handed off any excess gear to a droid, to have it taken to her quarters. Unusual for most however, She seemed to hand it a few credits for the service.

There were other droids scattered throughout the hanger too, the entire ship actually. They all seemed to be kit-bashed from various parts, All of which looked to be either Confederate design or even older; Perhaps Clone Wars Era.

She rejoined the others once finished offloading the extra gear, down to no more than her newest Hand Cannon. A model which Tan'yill wouldn't have seen her carrying until today, actually.

"You guys talking about food? Dinner sounds nice right about now"

p1UD36K.png

Meet the Parents​
“I wouldn’t call having to save you from weapon dealers a good time, but I did get a nice look at that pretty face so-“ Before she could finish that line of thought, the door of the shuttle was opening, and Yuna found that she needed to shut up.

She rose, processing what was occurring as Tayl went to her mother. It took a glance to see where the Twi’lek got her looks from, something that she was pulled back from as Dollamker bumped into her upon leaving. Unsure what the line of discussion entailed now, Yuna stepped behind Tayl, before finding that Tan’yill had taken notice of her. She accepted the handshake, returning it firmly. “Thank you for accepting me into your home, roof mistress. I am Yuna.” Seeing how they weren’t including the whole clan name, she left the Westwind bit out. Tayl probably already told her mom, and last thing Yuna needed was people glaring targets into the back of her head.

Regardless, she intended to follow Tan’yill as she was commanded, though her helmet was left on. There was something to these customs she wasn’t sure about, but was certain Tayl would lose her gourd if she had broken some unsaid rule.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

"The honor is mine, Riduur Vizsla" The youthful-looking Atrisian bowed to her host
"Commander Vizsla spoke much of you during our mutual captivity. I'm glad to see you both alive and well"

Tan'yill respectfully returned the bow, actually feeling a bit surprised by the statement that Aloy had spoke of her during their captivity. She shouldn't be surprised though, as the two women of Red and Blue were one with each other by now. They understood one another on such a deep level, deeper than the deepest seas of Spira, and their love and devotion shining brighter than the sun above it. Much like the case with Tan'yill and Tayl, who shared the same twi'lek genes. A connection which Tan sorely wished burned with equal strenght between Tayl and her second mother Aloy.

''She did, huh? Well, I'll take that as a compliment.'' she said, flashing The Dollmaker a friendly smile. ''And we are doing alright, even though we are now operating on a much smaller scale than we used to...'' Tan'yill made a short pause before continuing. ''But it suits us, and our business are about to expand to the planet you just arrived from.'' she added, with hopes for a future in Mos Motesta.

“Thank you for accepting me into your home, roof mistress. I am Yuna.”

Tan chuckled gently, without showing her fangs to much, at the formal title used by Yuna. From whatever history and family this woman came from, she had manners. ''Well, I trust my daughter doesn't bring home enemies after her escapades. And please, friends call me Tan'yill.'' she insisted, to make things a bit more comfortable and informal from now on. Aloy and Tayl knew exactly how much Tan'yill was used to get her hands dirty.

After inviting the trio to follow her, Tan'yill turned and led them out of the hangar and down the corridors of the mighty cruiser once belonging to their family's main antagonist.

''So, tell me, Yuna? Are you a follower of the resol'nare? A mandalorians beskar'gam is hard not to notice... Even though it could be seen on just about anyone these days.'' The last statement was preceded by a thought of Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , a bounty hunter from Zeltros who occasionally thought too high of himself, but were still considered a good acquiantance. Funny how a Darknet cage fight can turn out.

As they strolled down the corridor towards the crew quarters, Tan'yill were sure that they wanted to drop their luggage first, she noticed the wooden grip and gold plating sticking up from her daughters holster.

''New sidearm, sweetheart?'' she asked motherly and casually, yet expecting more than just a confirmation of the fact.

Clxe04R.png

A mandalorians beskar'gam is hard not to notice... Even though it could be seen on just about anyone these days.'
I trust my daughter doesn't bring home enemies after her escapades.

She couldn't help glancing at her mother in surprise. The very idea that Aruetiise could be wearing their sacred armor honestly made her feel just a little sick. While she hoped that Tan'yill trusted her enough not to bring home traitors or Aruetiise in disguise, she couldn't help but wonder. Though her mind was put at ease when she remembered a simple truth; Yuna didn't fight like just some bounty hunter.

And Tayl wasn't just out for a joy ride either.

"Not my escapades. Aloy's assignments"

She clarified, following closely from behind at first, helmet under her arm as to observe the ship and it's crew with her own eyes. A few seemed to recognize her, both Aruetiise and Mandalorians alike. some would nod in respect and she would do so in kind. Home... something close to it, at least.

''New sidearm, sweetheart?'

"Oh," The younger Twi'lek would take a quick glance at her newest weapon. One that had already served her well. But you'd never know if not for the worn holster. She kept this one well polished as it was so much more than a gift.

"Vengeance was... it's beyond repair"

Her words were tinged with shame for failing to protect her grandmother's pistol. a part of her wondered if Aloy would be livid or if her own mother was even a memory worth preserving. Maybe Aloy didn't tell much of her past, but Tayl always knew that there was some kind of tension between her and their birth-clan.

Seemed they were both making friends outside their families still.

"It was a gift," She finally explained, rubbing a finger across the smooth golden finish "Custom made by a... friend. It's powerful"

p1UD36K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom