Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet and greet(Open)

Any Jedi Padawans down to meet? I'm new to the Padawan game and I'd like to get to know some other Padawans. Silver Jedi or Republic, I think it makes no difference.

Who's up for it?

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

^ I'll let you take this one... :popcorn:

EDIT - that worked less well when there were two posts inbetween!

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Basically, Matsu = High up in SJO... dont actually know what she is though, oh and somehow branded a warcriminal.

And Kiskla = Hot Jedi Grandmaster that has her own thread about how she is hot... started by someone else mind you. Basically the main preacher of anti SJO stuffs.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] - I take people as I find them. There are good and bad writers (and I mean writers, not Characters) in all Factions. Do we judge the Faction as a whole because of one Jedi? (I'm starting to sound like the Jedi Code now).

So...in truth I have no experience of Matsu and have never personally heard Kiskla stir up anti-SJO 'stuff.' If and when I meet people, I will make a judgement call on what I see and hear - and in context - rather than rely on others to make up my mind for me. I thread with people I've been warned off - and have no problem with them.

I'm not saying anyone else's perspective is wrong (please don't hear that) - just telling it the way I see it.

And sorry [member="Varus Shatterstar"] for taking your topic off-thread. At least it will ensure a few views - so not entirely harmful...

#justsayin'

Cool cool. Anyone have any particular ideas or shall we just keep it a social thread?

[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Meeristali Peradun"]
[member="Diego Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom