Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ME-C1 - Combat Medical Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
0871f644f0cc38007e38ad4b1901a84d.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a medical droid to be used by CIS
  • Image Source: Link here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: First Degree
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Small
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: None
  • Misc. Equipment: Medical equipment, scanners
  • Resistances:
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Sonic: Average
    • EMP/ION: Average
    • Elemental: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Sturdy build means it can take damage well, it is equipped with knowledge of many alien races biology and how best to treat them, large assortment of medical tools means it can provide best aid while in combat and post combat.
STRENGTHS
  • Made from Titansteel means that it has high resistances to kinetic and energy attacks
  • Can provide medical aid to almost all known species
  • Able to travel over rough terrain due to repulsorlift build
  • Capable of speaking multiple languages to offer reassurance and support
  • Loyal to CIS forces
WEAKNESSES
  • Very droid so does not move quickly while in the field
  • Can be disabled by Ion and EMP attacks
  • Though not easy to hack, is susceptible to hacking from skilled hackers
  • Unable to fight enemies with any real weapons
  • If repulsor is damaged, droid is unable to move
DESCRIPTION
Decoria Industries has worked with CIS faction to create a capable combat droid that can offer capable medical aid and sustain damage from typical attacks from enemies, such was blaster fire and kinetic attacks. Decoria Industries decided to would be best for the medical droid to be able to traverse all terrain with ease, going with repulsors instead of legs, use new titansteel alloy to be able to sustain damage and programmed to understand biology of all known races in order to provide best medical aid.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Hello! I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission!

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Love the image used here! Everything looks good.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
So, if you change the affiliation to CIS, that means that only members of the CIS can use it.

You need to link to your company's page, not the store page.

Other slight issue is you can't really have it limited and minor. Or are you trying to say that the CIS version is minor production and your company's is produced at limited? Also you can't list CIS as a manufacturer because Titansteel isn't affiliated with the CIS.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
I'm going to need you to at least specify what sort of sensors it's got, and link it.

Here's a another problem, if it's at minor, then then you're one point overpowered, otherwise you're balanced fine.

SPECIAL FEATURES
All fine here.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Looks fine, well balanced.

DESCRIPTION
Succinct, to the point, seems fine.

When you make the necessary changes, tag me, and we can move this along.

Hey Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

So made some adjustments to sort out issues. There is a link to a medical scanner, it is now balanced I believed, I had meant to decide if I wanted it limited or minor but forgot to make the decision and now I have changed to minor. However, I am not sure why I cannot use titansteel as material in this submission since this is also affiliated with Decoria Industries who is affiliated with the alloy so I assumed that I could use the alloy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom