Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me as a Writer

I understand a lot of you do not believe I should be here, and you're probably right, but here I am regardless due to the mercy and kindness the Staff Team as shown me. What I want to know, though from you guys, is this:

• What Do You Like About Me, and My Writing?
  • What Do You Dislike About Me, and My Writing?
  • What Do You Want Me To Approve On As A Writer?
  • What I Need To Keep.
  • Any Other Comments You May Have.

Yes, I am opening for direct, and harsh punishment. I wont get better with a slap on the wrist. So abuse me, roast me, applaud me, show me what I can do better, and where I am just fine. I have done some pretty fucked up things, and I want to atone for that, get a clean slate.

Be Honest. Be Hard.

You are you. That is really all there is to say. You are unique in how... insane you are up in the head and really do not have a filter. That bleeds into your characters and i can always tell what will happen in situations. Predictability is not a bad thing though, it helps get a feel for both you as a writer and your characters. So take solace in that predictability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom