Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe Lunch? OOC Question for the Mandalorian Faction

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Anija Betna"] [member="Kytarra Hawk"]

I wanted to see if there was interest in an idea I wish to propose. The idea is politically based off the concerns and fears of a young Grand Duches of The Hapes Consortium. The Republic has been in a brutal war with the One Sith. Even Coruscant has fallen to the Sith. There is a threat if the Sith war machine keeps its pace Hapes Prime could become another Alderaan. That is Allana’s fear.

She has heard the rumors within the Noble Hapen Court and the rare military reports The Queen Mother has let her see. She does know enough or heard enough to know Mandlore and Dathomir are in a similar situation, with an exemption. She also knows the proud Sons and Daughters of Madalore and the Sisters of Dathomir are not just confronted by The One Sith. They have had issue with Primeeval at their flank.

Allana worried about her neighbors and worried what it would mean if they were over ran. She sends out an invitation to the Alors Council and the Sisters of Dathomir. The invitation is for one representative of each to formally dine at the Fountain Palace. It will be clear that she has questions and concerns.
Is this a roleplay thread the Mandalore faction will be interested in?

Allana Badeaux

[member="Arla Balor"] it could be dinner and not a lunch. Maybe I should open this up for a couple of Mandalorians to come and the same with the Sisters of Dathomir. It is the Fountain Palace so the Queen Mother or [member="Persephone Callas"] may or may not show up.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Anija Betna"] Understandable, we all have real life commitments and they come first. Though Anija IC will most likely get another opportunity to meet Allana at some later point. I’m hoping this thread will spark some good dialog and open up between the Hapes Consortium and the Mandalorian faction.

So [member="Arla Balor"], you will be representing the Council of Alors? I hope to get this thread up soon. I had hoped today. Alothough I was hoping there was going to be at least one Dathmoiri to volunteer for this thread. I might start the thread and leave an opening for a Dathomiri to join if they wish. That is if one does not volunteer here in the next hour or two.

[member="Darth Ferus"] since you’re interested and considering your profession? I do not wish to limit opportunities for great stories. I would like to keep the dinner simple. So here is an option. After this dinner thread is over we thread together. Base idea of the thread? It takes place after the dinner. Ferus playing the role as Sith Shadow and spy lurking around in the attempt to find useful Intel on the Republic? It will give Ferus a chance to find out about the above for mentioned dinner and what might or might not have been said. I’m sure we can work out details. I just thought to it could be interesting to give us the opportunity to expand some more depth into what could be a great story angle.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] - Strictly speaking, the Council does not exist with any authority except to come together, debate things amongst Clan heads, agree to a policy, and leave and hope everyone does as they said. Therefore, there can't really be a 'representative' of it. The Council of Alors is not the Senate, nor are the Mandalorians like the Republic in that they require such a body to function. Literally the only function and ability that any such representative could, or should, have, is as a courier or messenger.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Ijaat Akun"] thank you for your assistance. Though, I am familiar with the politics of the Mandalorians and the Dathmori. All Allana is asking is someone with knowledge to come speak with her. It is up to whomever at the Mandalorian faction to decide how they wish to respond. I used the word representative because that is the exact word she would use.

[member="Darth Ferus"] sorry sometimes I can do that. I was just trying to offer you the opportunity to have an in character thread with Allana. I will come back and explain what I meant here in a few.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Arla Balor"] and [member="Kytarra Hawk"] I will have a thread up tomorrow and look forward to our dinner. :)

[member="Watcher Three"] I don’t expect trouble from my guest. Also the Consortium has been known to hire Mercs but not to guard the Fountain Palace. Only those most trusted are allowed such an honor. I will keep you in mind if I ever in need of your services.

Allana Badeaux

Yes now I just need to get the intro up. The last couple of days has been super busy for me. I shall have the thread up soon. I just did not want anyone to think I have forgotten about this. I am actually super excited! :)

::goes to work on a post::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom