Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Maw Combat Automaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
kDA6FVu.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a very old droid for future stories, and as a type of droid NPC controlled by a thread’s narrarator
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Metal Machine: The droid both has enough weapons to make it close to being classed as a droid tank
  • Venerable Endurance: The droid can go almost indefinitely without recharging due to a built in reactor
  • Cold, Dead, Armour: The toughness of the droid is not to be scoffed at, its ancient armour can turn almost any blow
  • Puppet: This droid can be controlled directly by AIs

WEAKNESSES
  • Please try again later: Shield is unreliable due to its age, and may take some time to fully activate
  • Mags dry: All the ranged weapons mounted on this droid have limited ammunition, and have to be reloaded by an independent operator.
  • Hot hot: The ancient design of the droid’s power unit makes it exude massive amounts of waste heat when in combat
  • Neckless: The droid must turn its whole body to look at anything that is not in front of it
  • Lumbering: Once the droid is in motion, it is not even close to agile, and is very slow due to the weight of its armour

DESCRIPTION

A very heavy and slow droid originally created for a defensive or urban warfare role, the Maw Combat Automaton is built to hurt. The three weapons equipped as standard let it spray down hallways with explosive and solid rounds or close the gap to cut foes in half. If not outmaneuvered the droid can prove a threat to even lightsaber wielding force users, and can simply smash its way through their guard with sheer strength. The droid has long since officially stopped being produced and is mentioned only in a few archeological records, but the hulking form of the droid is still sometimes seen in the long forgotten places of the galaxy. Woe to any explorer or other curious person who would dare try and infiltrate the ruins where the automaton marches millennia old patrol routes the metal monster follows.

OOC Note: This can only be used by enemy NPCs during threads run by a Narrator or “Dungeon Master” this droid is not for use by player characters or their NPCs

Last edited:
EntityPrime EntityPrime

First off, thanks for taking the time to use the factory. I will be reviewing your submission alongside Ravenfire Ravenfire

Image Source: (x)
If you could please you the source link of the image, it would be greatly appreciated. Reddit, like Pinterest are sites you can host an image on and don't often given proper credit where it is due. I dug up another link you can replace this with instead (HERE)

Production: N/A, Only to be deployed in limited numbers
Please provide a rating listed in the template for this category. Thanks.

Please remember to tag myself and Ravenfire Ravenfire with any edits made to this submission

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Jorik Valnora Jorik Valnora EntityPrime EntityPrime

So while I understand that resistances on a droid are realistically optional since it is meant for combat let's actually go through it.

Balance List
Limited -2
Very Heavy -2
Very Large +2
High +1
Very High +2
High +1
Low -1
Overall +1, meaning you are 1 point over, I understand this is a DM only thing for threads so we can push it through as is if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom