Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masters, Training, Roleplays and things

[member="Veiere Arenais"] I think my character Gabriella Rhayne would work well. I haven't done too much with her and this would be a good startup for her. I'll add her to the Faction in a second.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] Oh that's neat!! I believe my character Koda Berus would be a good fit for you. She's got a smart mouth and wits beyond herself. I could definitely work with that. :)

[member="Darth Pikiran"] If you could, that'd be great. :)

[member="Veiere Arenais"] Same here! Definitely excited!

[member="Saeryn the Bard"] Does your character play the violin? You should totally rp with my character Kaelan Mars.

[member="The Matador"] Ahh ok. I only know like one or two. I don't know too many. The main one I know, I can't talk to anymore.

[member="The Matador"] Sounds good to me!!

[member="Vengeance"] Lol, yes I haven't forgotten about you. Is there a current rp between us that I've forgotten about or no?

[member="Saeryn the Bard"] That's awesome!! The two should totally meet each other.

Rae Jarrus said:
[member="The Matador"] Sounds good to me!!

[member="Vengeance"] Lol, yes I haven't forgotten about you. Is there a current rp between us that I've forgotten about or no?

[member="Saeryn the Bard"] That's awesome!! The two should totally meet each other.
No current threads. I saw this thread and thought I would remind you about Vengeance and let you know about my new guy Soryn. ;)

Rae Jarrus said:
[member="Vengeance"] Right.. I thought I had talked to that profile, Norin Kellarov or Viktor Alexander before..
I don't recall a Norin or Viktor conversation since all of your characters are FUs but it's possible. :p

If so Norin is the more likely of the two.

Anywayssssssssssss if you want to do a thread just let me know and we can plan something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom