Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master of the Outer rim

Tournament of the Outer Rim!
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVQBtgke8bs[/media]​
jabba-laugh-o.gif
No one knows when the tournament of the outer Rim was created or for what purpose. One thing is clear however, since the dawn of the galaxy the mighty hutt has enjoyed their games regardless of empires rising and falling and for as long as historians have records the tournament has been hosted by one prestigious hutt every year and powerful bounty hunters, deadly assassins and brutal mercenaries have found their way to the tournament to seek its rewards...​
This time fighters were given word about the oncoming tournament to be kept on the mighty Sempras domain on the white dunes of Sriiluur.​
there in the shadow of the White palace skilled fighters, assassins and warriors are gathering in preparation to face whatever opponent seek the same prize.​
Show me the money!
You can rest comfortably in that the reward is a rich one.
Beside the Glory, the money and the prestige!
If you win the tournament your character will get a rise in prestige in the hutt cartel and the underworld in general, possibly giving you an opportunity to make a career in the criminal organisation!​
The prize money for wining the tournament is a staggering 500 000 credits.​
Or, if neither prestige nor credits interest you the hutt may offer you a boon. A favor to be asked for in the future. While risky on both ends rest assured that if the boon is within reasonable boundaries it will be paid. Even hutts are depending on some sort of reputation as reliable bosses.​

Who can join?
Review_GamorreanGuardTVC_stillD.jpg
We hutts dont discriminate, as long as you realize our superiority...
Anyone with a character capable of fighting is welcome to join.​
Only eight fighters will be allowed to join the tournament.​
Normally first come is first served but the hutts do as they please and may very well shift around the rules as they go.​
Fight rules?
No long range weapons. No force abilities. Dont bleed on the food.​
Feel free to kill your opponent...​
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
How does it work?
Fights will take place in a joint separate ic thread. Mimicing an invasion set up it is up to you to find a first fight partner and join that thread once it is launched.​
Winners declare so by tagging me in this thread and I will pair you with another winner and so on and so forth until no fighters remain.​
Once a winner of fight has been determined they meet a winner from another fight.​
Ic thread is expected to be up as soon as we got a fighters signed up.​
Do you have what it takes?
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"]​

Ruby Wilded

R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw​
[member="Sempra the Hutt"]​
Sign me up. I wanna be the Prince King Killer Queen Master of the Universe.​

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

It's been a week. Shall I inform the morgue or the necromancer?

Okay, so if I include myself that equals six characters. We could bump this up to Seven if Sempra, you are willing to get Ka-Aver involved in the competition. Now. How can we bump this up one more....
[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Matreya

Meh. Include [member="Matreya"]

In the long run when it gets down to my two chars I'll just roll the dice n see who wins then go from there. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom