Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks of Madness Event Finale | Act IV: Madness

Vulpesen watched as Circe began her escape. So the metal would break. Activating his saber, the jedi quickly slashed through the bars, cutting a hole large enough for each of the prisoners. "We're jedi. Wasn't it obvious?" He grinned at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. So far, Ace hadn't alerted him to any problems and that was fine by him. Now he just needed to know where he was going. Calling Ace back through their bond, Vulpesen walked over to @[member="Darth Vindica"]'s cage before @[member="Circe Savan"] could reach it. For a moment he fixed the sith with his hard glare. He was tempted to hit the man while he could due to his enclosed nature, but as stated before, he had grown. His saber hummed through the air and slashed through the bars containing his enemy. "I think this is bigger than either of us."

Xanthanatos woke up in a cell. Was he back home? Doubtful. The last thing he remembers was aiming his disruptor at a certain kursed, pulling the trigger and then he's here. He had no intention of staying here behind these bars--they reminded him too much of home--so escaping his cell would not be the strangest idea.
He stepped in front of the gate and with his bare hands, began bending the bars to create a wide opening. His physiology coupled with his mastery of the matukai and teras kasi styles made the task simple enough. He stepped through his creation and took a look around

Adenn even had his dual pistols, not Mandalorian rippers anymore, still slug throwers though, he had changed them shortly before this had happened, Even his railgun, and shotgun were there "I don't know about you guys, but it seems like they want us to escape." Adenn was now back into his own zone he felt like he hadn't in so many years! like he could take on a army "I even have my jet pack," he felt it to make sure it was still usable "they definitely want us to escape." Adenn laughed, before grabbing the bars and trying to shake them, no use 'Ramming into them maybe?' he wouldn't try that, he had heard someone else's attempt to kick them down, it hadn't worked "I'm all set to go, waiting on you."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Odxon Raziel"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Nyx"] @[member="Darth Vindica"] @Zius Auras @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Rave Merrill"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Galaar CC-252"]
HK looked back hearing the term "clanker" surprisingly, he hasn't heard it used since the Clone Wars, of course, it was a clone using it as well.
"Mental manipulation, of both organic and synthetic minds. And as to why we share a cell."
He pointed up to the sign reading "Act III"
"It seems we have both been part of the performance, I have chosen to be in this cell as much as you have done so."
HK would look back to the progress they were making in efforts of opening the cells, Rave may have gotten out but she wasn't in the same cell as Calico and HK was she? They were supposedly in separate cells based on the Acts they participated in. Either way, it seemed Circe was busting the doors from their cell anyhoo.
"And just to be clear, during Clone Wars I was on the Republic side."

Calico gave a short nod in HK's direction, lowering his voice as best he could. "Thank you my friend. If this doesn't work, we'll fall back on simply breaking them down." Though his face could not be seen, anyone who really knew how people worked could tell from the tone of his voice that he was smiling under that helmet.

The Marshal went to work as best he could, following the orders of this @[member="Rave"] Merill woman. After all, he knew explosive charges and archaic tactics, not metal working. The soldier simply shrugged in Joshua's direction--he recognized the face. Apparently, everyone who held some power in the galactic scheme had been brought together for a prison party. Thankfully, with his armor, Calico didn't have to worry about picking up any soap.

"No ner'vod, I'm afraid you didn't." He grumbled back at Galaar. "It was all a dream. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you when we make it to the next refueling station in case you need to use the 'freshers..."

Well, that's quite a few accounted for.

The metal was starting to give way, but it was slow, clumsy work. "One-hundred-seventeenth Legion, sound off for me. Everyone all together, combat fit?"

The bars broke to pieces, and Calico forced his way through the jagged edges. Katarn armor wasn't just for looks. He went to work freeing the whomever was left in the cells, as leaving someone behind would hinder their motley strike force. "Well, ma'am, I'm not picking up anything particularly interesting on my HUD. Can't even get HNN, I was really looking forward to the Bolo-ball game...I believe this one is up to the bathrobe brigade....and it's good to have a quality man--droid, whatever you go by with us then, HK."

@EveryoneCauseScrewTags

"Everywhere. There are some in here who are not themselves. There's something wrong. Not all of us can be trusted..." It was true. Just looking around you could see that not everyone wanted to get out. The way they felt... the way their emotions hung in the air... Perhaps it scared me, if only a little. Whoever our main enemy was, he or she was not alone. They had supporters. The only question was how many. "We must proceed with caution, or else we'll find nothing but daggers in our back." I spoke to no one in general. Just an observation. With that I stepped out of the cage, looking for any way out of the room. There had to be something I wasn't seeing...
@[member="Rave"] Merill @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zius grabbed the hilt of his curved saber with both hands firmly, placing the scorching hot energy against the bars as he forced it through with ease. The spot where he carved fell to the floor as he stepped out of the hole, scanning the other cells once more to search for any other familiar faces. Some Jedi... the clones he'd been acquainted with already. That one Circe woman whom he saw in his Fringe days- There were Sith here.

Hold back, don't let it loose just yet.

Zius finger twitched at the thought to be able to slaughter those who made him a puppet, a tool for the Empire's war machine. He could just so easily get inside their cells and make a grotesque display of his sought-after "redemption". Bitter-sweet righteous victory, goodness to give way to death and blood to pay the price of internal serenity and joy. No... keep your head on the goal, find a way out for now.

Be a hunter... not an idiot.

He walked over to Calico's cell, awaiting his success on ridding himself of the oppression of the prison. Looking to the Jedi that spoke.

"Mixed barrel of backgrounds, isn't it? Tell you what... I won't stab at you and you don't drone on with me about how I've chosen a wrong path. There will be another time."

He looked back down to Calico.

"You mind hurrying it up or do I have to aid you? We need to leave."

@Commander Calico CC-247 @Kallion @CC-935 Bluejay @Akala @HK-36 @Odxon Raziel @Vulpesen @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rave Merrill @Vendir @Vanessa Nacht Seele

Josh whistled as they finished, and he slipped through the gap gracefully. "Welp, that didn't take long" he remarked with a small chuckle.

"There are WAY too many people in this room for me to sense clearly" he admitted. "Nor do I know what to sense in our big bad wolf. What about you, helmet seeker?" he asked toward Calico.

He drew his lightsaber, noticing @[member="Vulpesen"] slash through a lock with his lightsaber. "Anyone else need a prison break?"

@Rave Merrill

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @allyoufethers

"Nothing on the helmet, nothing on the brainwave...well, then I guess it's time to do this the hard way. Trial and error. Let's get out of this mess of folks. We find wider corridors, guard posts, we know we're getting closer to getting out and finding some kind of better vantage point to sort this mess out. I don't even know what planet we're on, let alone..."

With a grimace, she set off down the hall, maneuvering her way through all and sundry.

HK-36

HK helped Calico as he burned their way out, the droid pushed what was left of the melting bars, bending them into a bigger passageways, he didn't mind the heat with his metal body and protective armor.
"Alright, everyone in Act 3 cell, please mind the bars, thank you for the stay, you may try to seek going back home but staying in here is ill advised."

HK walked out of the cell, minding his cloak so that it would not caught fire by accident, he would scan the premise finally with his helmet and built-in sensors.
"My body does not pick anything up either. Perhaps we should divide into teams to cover more ground?"
He asked others, it was mostly towards @[member="Rave"] Merril, @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], and @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Canal heard Galaar and was happy to hear him that he was with them, "No, brother you did not drink too much. I think we were drugged or what. Who's with you so far?" He was desperate to get out of here and reunite with Calico, Galaar and the others. He was sure he didn't have a blowtorch or something that could cut through these bars. He then hit the bar with the but of his assault rifle and did gave it a dent or so what.

Even though it helped it would take some time to give a good damage to these bars in order to get out of here. He made a personal talk with Calico and Galaar through his comm link and said, "Please, hurry up guys. A vod can use a hand right now." And continued hitting the bars with the butt of his assault rifle to give some damage to the bars.

Commander Calico CC-247 @Adenn Gra'tua @Odxon Raziel @CC-935 Bluejay @HK-36 @Nyx @Darth Vindica @Kallion @Vulpesen

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar looked at the droid, grinned under his helmet and actually went to pat its metallic shoulder piece. "To be fair... I didn't fight for the Republic, I fought for Twi'lek bar servers and my vod.... Now that you think about it, they're the same thing, eh?"

He waited for the droid to climb out the bars before he did. As he did however, his shoulders nearly got stuck. "Getting fat..." He grunted as he managed to tug himself through. His hand drifted down to draw his own DC-17m as he turned and looked at @Rave Merrill. "Nothing on my HUD either, besides a blinding headache. Think there's a tapcaf around here?"

His gaze finally fell on Calico. "I do need to use the 'freshers! But... I think I'll use the suit's fluid recyclers instead."

@Commander Calico CC-247 @Kallion @CC-935 Bluejay @Akala @HK-36 @Odxon Raziel @Vulpesen @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rave Merrill @Vendir @Vanessa Nacht Seele

"Don't ever talk about the recyclers Gal. They're our secret--the mongrels can never know." A bit of good humor was in Calico's voice as he torched Canal's bars open. Hopefully the junior clone would keep up as he had before.

"Yes, teams. My boys and girls can roll together, we move fast. If anyone wants to join fall in." The soldier made a looping motion with his right hand for the CIS troops to fall in. He cast a look over at Zius. "Ah, Zius, ad'ika. I'm proud of you for that...osik you did in dreamworld. With us 'till the end, aye?"

Seemed Calico was busy, and @[member="Rave Merrill"] wanted to get out as soon as they could. He shrugged and disengaged the saber, following along with Rave, motioning toward @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] to follow if he wished, stay with his trope otherwise as he went.

"So if I were a big meany bobiini... Where would I be..." he mused aloud as he walked. He was getting tired of these games, but patience was a Jedi virtue...

He would wait, for now... But he knew the battle was still to come.

"Yeah... until the end."

Zius didn't seem to show any hint of relief at Calico's words, just his same blank expression. Hard to smile when you're hardly yourself anymore. He turned to all the others, announcing aloud and in a harshly distorted voice.

"Are there any other Templars present? Sound off!"

The burnt and faded mark of the Imperial's branding still stained Zius' armour. With every waking moment, with every fight, the past can never die or lay in the dirt. Everything can come back in some way, even if it's a life you never chose.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @Kallion @CC-935 Bluejay @Akala @HK-36 @Odxon Raziel @Vulpesen @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rave Merrill @Vendir @Vanessa Nacht Seele

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

As his eyes scanned his surroundings, picking up the faces of those about him, he found a certain abnormality. Everyone else seemed to be confused, distraught or flustered but this woman was just cutting through the crowd. Almost as if she had some destination. Curious.
He caught up with her and joined her in her locomotion
"You look like you know where you're going..."

HK-36

Tagging along with the main group right now, and seeing that all the calling off was the main theme so far he called out as well,
"Any other Iron Kni- Oh, who am I kidding, it is always just me."
He slightly hung his head, metal claws extending from his feet to rap on the stone slightly as he moved with the group, the droid knew that the fight was nearing in on them as well.

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
They were escaping. That was very, very annoying. But of course, Mistress would not let them get out. They would be stalled. And then the moment they had all been waiting for would come. Once the kill order went out... everything would be wonderful. Odxon kept telling herself this, waiting back in her corner. Oh, how tempting it was to think about murdering them all before the signal was given... how delightful it would be to sink her fangs into all of their throats... But no, she had to wait.
If only she could force herself to disobey, to sneak up on that delectable looking 'Grandmaster'... After all, those who had the force in their blood tended to taste better than those who didn't.

Anyone In ACT 2 Prision:
The lock was the easy part. The Bothan had been working on it, and it gave as @[member="Vulpesen"] cut his way out. Stepping into the hall with a needler, slugthrower, and his blasters, he stepped out of the open door. And scanned the cells. @[member="Ahra Marcon"] should be here somewhere. "Ahra, sign in if you can. We're out of here." Sighing, he turned to the space wizards talking about finding the one behind all this. Smiling he approached the only face he knew. Grand Marshal @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. "Grand Marshal. Fancy seeing you here."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Looks like the Commander's found his boys. You and me, Grandmaster. Let's make this happen."

As they left the crowd behind, Rave examined her options. "I'm not wild about having weapons, not sure what it implies apart from the possibility of this being another dreamworld, but everyone seems to have them. Which means this riot will get worse before it gets better, but it doesn't seem to have drawn much attention from, well, anywhere. Unless some of these people are on the other side-"

She cut off as @[member="Xanthanatos"] followed after them. "Know where I'm going? Well, more or less." Not in the slightest. "Feel free to tag along if you can keep up. We should be finding some manner of guardpost, sooner or later. Priority would be getting a functional comm. Get me a guard's comlink, and I can make some magic happen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom