Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks of Madness Event Finale | Act IV: Madness

When Calico told Canal had our it that meant that Canal had to become a killing wrecking ball machine. "Time to feel the heat," as Canal took out his assault rifle, took out his clip of the basic slugs that was in and slipped in a mag of bang slugs. Before he shot the Kursed with his slugs he fired another round to his grenade launcher. This time it went to 10 to 15 meters and blew up a lot of enemies which killed some of them, others critically wounded.

He slowly advanced toward the enemy and fired at the Kursed from his assault rifle which contained the highly explosives slugs which did blew up more enemies as he aimed straightly at the Kursed unlike the grenade launcher who he had to aim upwards in order for it to hit the location that he wanted to hit. "Commander, how are the others?" Canal said through his comm link as he continued killing more Kursed. He crouched down so he wouldn't be hut that often since he was hit three times from just standing up and it also helped him to aim more efficiently at the Kursed. "Will those Jedi hurry up with killing the damn dragon."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Kallion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Oryuken CC-128P"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member=CC-935 Bluejay]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
brawling dragons

"That's not-" Vendir was cut off by being hit by one of @[member="Jhaega"]'s scales "oof!" was the noise he made as he was thrown away from the dragon "Karking cheap." was all he could say when he saw that the dragon still had its scales, not that the ones that hit him did any damage other than knocking him off of his feet 'This dragon will die.' he thought while charging again, this time with his shield up.

@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="HK-36"]
@[member="Xanthanatos"]
@anyoneiforgot

While running, holding the hilt of the vibroblade so that it did not fall out, Voroll unclipped the pistol from its holster and spun rather quickly. He pulled the trigger as many times as he could after he stopped, with the aim of the pistol arching from the wall onto the two guards that followed, shooting at him. The focused energy bolts contacted twice on the chest and once on the neck of the first guard, while the second had evaded the final shot.

This second guard seemed to trod over the body of his companion, firing the blaster he gripped even tighter. Voroll tried to dodge it by ducking, but one bolt had hit his left shoulder pauldron. His armour was strong enough to not kill him from such a bolt, but it burned and flung him to the floor. It seemed to bubble the plasteel of the pauldron and heat the bodyglove below. It singed skin and would leave a nasty mark for a few weeks, Voroll knew. He heard the footsteps get closer, and even saw the bolts flying over his head as the guard aimed for his face.
Right hand slid the vibroblade out from its sheath and up the twenty one year old jumped. He hopped, pushing his back against the wall while a volley of laser whizzed through the air. In all the pain the vibroblade was flung from Voroll’s hand, into the gut of the guard. He fell, firing bolts into the walls as one hand released the blaster.

He took a breather and walked over to the unidentified being, that still moved despite bleeding heavily from the gut. The blade had ripped through the sparse armour plating across the lower torso and just stuck out, like a stick in wet mud.
While mask concealed this being’s face, the Force told Voroll everything he needed to know. He was in unexplainable pain caused by the deep lacerating sting of the still-active blade. It buzzed and cut even deeper through the innards of the soldier.
And that’s all he was: a soldier. A man (or woman) taking orders from a being of indescribable power. Something that Voroll could, at least to some degree, associate with. He spent a lot of time with the soldiers of the Fel Imperium, and was training to be a Knight of that Imperium. Force-wielding soldiers.

When the blade was pulled out the soldier, still on the floor, tried to scream, but the helmet restricted that much mouth movement. Both of its hands moved for the large wound that ran over the navel of the body, to almost-instinctively stop the flow of blood.
Voroll felt sick to the stomach for the dilemma of thought processes that fought one another in his mind: should he kill the guard or let him live? Both were possibilities but both had consequences. Killing him ended his pain quickly, but it meant that he was close enough to feel, again, the emotions of death. Letting him live meant that Voroll did not have to kill him, but that the guard would continue to write in pain on the floor until eventually he succumbed to his wound.

The bloodied vibroblade plunged through the throat of the guard on the floor. He had no protection other than a black bodyglove, which seemed to just separate against the edge of the metal. Voroll had made his choice – now he had to live with it. That second amount of pain was powerful, but did not last. It faded, just like the pain in his stomach did. Hands that previously tried to claw at the blade to pull it free fell limp. It was removed again and slid, bloodied, into its sheath. Voroll walked on wards, no longer chased down the hallway.
He may not have been physically chased, but his own consciousness attacked him at every turn for what he had done. It attacked him for what could have happened and what did not happen. It was never satisfied with any decision. It even attacked him for not saying a prayer to guide the body into another life, something that Voroll seemed to do a lot when spotting the dead.

@[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@[member="Antares Windu"]

Rave paused, scanning the sky, partially under cover beneath an overhang. "Listen, Jedi, whoever you are -- I could make your robes able to shrug off dragonfire. I could do it. I know how. You'd have to bring me about a gallon of innocent blood, preferably from someone who trusts you. Alchemy isn't some hologame buff. Real power has consequences, requires sacrifices. If you want to be a hero, go kill a dragon. Go work with the Grandmaster. But you're not ready for what we're going to do, so..."

She shrugged and turned back to Sam, and continued walking, watching the smoke-clouded sky for the dragon.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@Kallion @Galaar CC-252 @Commander Calico CC-247 @CC-117 Canal @Adenn Gra'tua @[member="Rave Merrill"] @Samanthe Quiwl @Antares Windu
TEAM DRAGONSLAYER ---- would love a medic or a jedi healer with medic training <3

"Beans beans beans!" Kira muttered under her breath. But there wasn't much she could do, she only knew basic field first aid, nothing about head injuries especially with someone with the physiology of --- well.. whatever he was!

All she could do until someone with more expertise is keep Galaar as comfortable and safe as she could -- while battling a dragon it seemed. Her attention then drew to the right, where the body of Bluejay? Is that what they called her? was at. She had a doozy of a wound, but it appeared that because of it, she wouldn't be all out to get them again.

So, she did what she could do. Went on to @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]. They had to do something about the bleeding... oh gods, the bleeding. So much bleeding. But even through the Force, she couldn't do much, and that was a gnarly looking wound, not to mention, she was bleeding like a stuck nuna.

Well... this... limited my options... She had an idea... but.. that depended on just how badly this was. A slice of cloth from her cloak -- the cleanest she could piece she could find and then her hand went to press against the wound, applying pressure. If this didn't work, she would have to kick it up a notch.

Zius looked to Calico as he elected him to protect the other clone known as Canal, giving a slow and full nod. He understood his duty as a soldier and a Templar; to protect his brethren and defend those who needed a helping hand. No more bonds to the damnation of his own making, no more being an outcast just because of the hatred he holds close to his heart. All the torture and pain had made a murderer, but that capability would be put to a nobler cause.

"Don't you worry... "

He burst into his wicked sprint, charging head-first into the wave of Kursed and guards, leaping upward and hurling himself into the middle of them all. Bolts from various blasters zipped passed him as he maneuvered between the many that wanted nothing more than the extermination of all who opposed their sacred Akala. He went to work, carving through each and every one of them that stepped up to the plate. They fired indefinitely at their attacker, failing each time as he managed to dodge and evade their barrage of multicolored rounds. In this chaos, they were managing to shoot at each other rather than hit their target. Zius twirled his lightsaber, all stopped for a moment like the eye of a storm looming over a patch of land. He stood surrounded and encircled by Kursed.

Go.

He broke into a frenzy, several at a time rushing into him trying to rip him apart. His lightsaber tore through their bodies with an unrelenting and unmerciful speed, burning through their flesh with ease. One of the many attempted to flank him from the side-- futile. The Kursed was caught by the throat and lifted off his feet; Zius turned and looked at the one who had been so daring.

"You think you can kill me... don't you?"

He pulled him closer, squeezing harder into his throat.

"I refuse to let you spill my blood. I REJECT YOUR DAMNED AKALA!"

He brought his lightsaber around and rammed it through the Kursed's torso, releasing his neck and ripping the crimson blade upward through the rest of his body and separating the head into two halves, Force pushing the destroyed man into the rest of the crowd. Zius stared the rest of his opposition down, twirling his lightsaber again.

"Come then. If I won't kneel, then try and make me."

There he stood in defiance. Waiting for the rush.

| @[member="Circe Savan"] |

The Dark Master was still stood in Circe's cell, wondering how he had got there. He took a few steps forward and began to look around. "All I want is to go back to the Obscurity," he murmured.

That is way OP if you ask me.

The heck. Zius was taking all the kills from him. Sorry, Zius. But I'm the highlights of the game now. He took out his clip of Bang slugs and slipped in another mag of Basic slugs cause he didn't wanto be affected by the explosions of a Bang slug whenever it would hit a Kursed that he was close to. Since Zius was distracting the Kursed from his epic kills and what it gave Canal an advantage over the Kursed as he ran in and killed the Kursed from his assault rifle. He stood by Zius and said, "Are you ready to fill your thrill. Cause I am." He ran at the crowd and threw a detonator at the Kursed which left more wounded than dead since they all saw what was coming at them.

"Come on! I'm giving you guys an easy target to kill," Yelling at the crowd of hostiles as he ran, killed, took some damage, repeat. He then took some cover cause he was taking way enough damage from the blaster bolts that hit his armor. He slipped in another mag of Basic slugs when all of a sudden he saw a detonator that was next to him, which was activated. "Oh, kark..." he did an awkward jump backwards, since he was crouching, but that wasn't enough to put some distance from him and the detonator. The shockwave, the firey exposion, hit him which balsted him a couple of meters away from the crowd of Kursed. He was still alive, but silent as he landed on the ground facing upwards, looking that he was a dead fallen soldier. He was immediately blacked out, and unconsience from that damn blast. I'm sorry Calico, Galaar, Jay, and all you other guys. I think I prefer a blaster bolt to the head.

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member=Commander Calico CC-247] @[member=Galaar CC-252] @[member=CC-935 Bluejay] @[member=Oryuken CC-128P]

"Yes, some." Kallion ran over to @Comander Calico CC-247. He knew quite a bit from a medical perspective, hopefully enough to save Galaar "Did you say he was brain dead? I need to know." he knelt down beside the clone "I don't have any medical equipment with me, and I'm going to need some, even if it's basic." Kallion's helmet folded off his head, which exposed him to any kursed near him, before he felt the mans neck for a pulse.

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Oryuken CC-128P"]

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Bluejay was, in fact, bleeding like a stuck karking nina. Nuna. Whatever. A slice of cloth was not going to cut it by any means. Drastic measures would be needed. Scarring was not a concern at this point, if it ever had been - Bluejay had never had the intention of being the prettiest corpse in the morgue.

Kira Talith

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

"Beans, beans BEANS!" came Kira's stressed out words from between her lips, the blood already seeping through her fingers from the cloth. This... was not going to cut it.

She could practically feel her heart thundering in her ears, and she swallowed hard. Okay. Short on options, and apparently, the guy who was now taking care of Galaar didn't have a med-kit.

"Oh beans, I'm sorry!" she said in a hurried whisper to Bluejay, as her bloody right hand went to her hip, where her lightsaber hung. This... was not going to be pretty, but the bleeding had to stop before she bled out.

Her left hand moved the cloth away from the clone's neck, and she gently tilted her head so as to get the best angle she could around her collarbone and shoulder --- to be frank, anyone looking at her right now would probably be wondering what in the Void she was doing, and wonder if she was going to attack Bluejay, but it was for the best. She needed to cauterize that wound and right now... her saber was all she had.

With a snap-hiss, bright yellow light bathed the duo, reflecting off Kira's face as she said with urgency, "Oh gosh, just stay still. Don't move. I need to stop the bleeding."

It was going to hurt. A lot. A whole HECK of a lot. Not to mention leave a wicked burn scar. The scent of burning flesh would soon surround them, as Kira used her saber to try and lightly press the hot plasma blade against the gaping bleeding wound on Bluejay.

Oh, shab, she's insane now too, isn't she?

The battle seemed to be going on for hours. In reality, it was likely half an hour, max. Still, it was taking far longer than Calico would have liked. Especially with so many wounded. He pressed himself up against the rubble to avoid taking a bolt to the cranium, and stared at Kira. What in Corellia's Nine Hells was she doing?!

"Kira, I'm thankful for what you've done for us so far--I really am!" He yelled, as he wasn't sure anyone could really hear over the sounds of battle and the lightsaber's hum. "But beheading Bluejay is not the way to fix this!"

The Commando had stayed as professional as he possibly could. Grief and guilt were strong, powerful emotions that threatened to drown their victims in a sea of sorrow, but they could be ignored with enough willpower. Calico had succeeded in doing that for now, he needed to be collected if he was going to lead correctly. Now, though, he was all confusion. Why would she do this now?!

"Osik just...check my belt Kallion. Bacta spray and gauze is all I have." He paused to stare back at Kira, taking one long look, and getting a bit of an idea as to what she was doing. "Wait...you're cauterzi---be careful, don't take her head off! She'll never shut up about it if we take her home without a body."

@[member="Kallion"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon Vosra

T
Talon looked for another way out and made his way into the rest of the facility. He was still oddly one of two unarmed prisoners he crept out and turned east toward who could say where. Alone probably wasn't a good idea but niether was fighting a dragon with multiple fire breathing heads.

"Well it all seems safe enough to me." He said to himself as he slowly tried to hide his force signature until it was all but gone. "Now to find a way out and maybe a weapon."

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

No, no, no. Run. Run. Run! In the conscious world, Bluejay was still, but in her mind she was reliving the year-long hunt. She was the quarry, the Sarge was the hunter. Run, run, run.

As a result of her crazy dreaming, Bluejay heard none of Kira's apologies, but the pain of lightsaber-on-raw-nerves did bring her back to the present. The muscles in her back and shoulders stretched taut as her spine arced and twisted. She screamed. Her conscious thought process shorted out almost immediately after it started up again. Much easier to just black out again.

Screams. Chaos. Horrible things that were in Canal's head.

He could hear the blasters on both sides of the playing field. Opening his eyes, he first saw his visor and the ceiling above him. He got up in a crouch position and looked around to make sure he isn't on the other side. After seeing Calico, Galaar, Oryuken and Jay about to get he arm chopped off...wait what? "What the heck is that Jedi doing?" He looked in front of him and saw the Kursed still continuing their assault.

He retreated back slowly so be could put in some distance from him and the Kursed. He stopped and then put some corpses on top of another so it could provide him some cover. He put away his assault rifle and took out his pistol so he could use his assault rifle in a time when he really needs it. "Calico, what is that Jedi doing to Jay. How are the others? Are they all right?" He said in his comm link to Calico as he fired at the Kursed and took cover from behind the corpses as they tried to hit him with blaster bolts.

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

Continuing on down the hallway that echoed repeated blaster fire, screams and crashing booms, he reached a group, sparsely located across the floor, with what-seemed to be a group of enraged beings further down. One closer, a clone, a Dread Guard member: @[member="CC-117 Canal"]. The same clone he had seen in the ‘dream’ prior to waking up. Surely that wasn’t right, but even less so were the beasts that were attacking.
Pistol withdrew and two rounds fired into the things before Voroll announced his presence.
“Evening.” Simple. But this may be another dream, just like the fight on Mandalore and just like the almost-fight at a large open-aired party. It did not matter to be shy or polite, especially if they were going to wake up again in another prison, or elsewhere.

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
[Unsure of who else is here, near the hole @[member="Jhaega"] left, so apologies if I missed tagging you.]

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Melantha"]
[let's light up this thread]

The kiss... Well, let's just say that took Nyx by surprise, she didn't quite know what to do. Instead she just stood there, allowing the other woman to take control, hoping she wouldn't notice. If she did, well there were always excuses. Her hand brushed up against Sio's cheek all the same, was this what it felt like to truly have someone? Oh how she envied the true Tegaea right now.

When they finally... found a way to keep things nice and PG-Friendly, the pair began to move away. The coat which was settled over her cold shoulders surely was welcome, and she took the time to lean into Sio, settling her lips to the woman's cheek. However it wasn't too long before Sio turned her attention towards that pesky blue space elf. Keeping herself composed the creature turned to face her 'wife'.

"I don't know, Sio... It might be a trap or..." Nyx halted mid-speech, staring at the elf. Surely it was better to keep a close eye on her, to ensure that she remained with them and on 'their' side than to have her kept here only to be released by another. "I... Sorry, Sio, you're right; she's probably having just as tough a time as the rest of us." With a heavy sigh she shook her head, acting as if she was reflecting on something. "It all still feels so real..."

Stepping over to the elf she waited for Sio to join her, so that they could release the blue elf and get going towards Lilith.

@[member="Nyx"], @[member="Tamara"]

Siobhan did notice how passive Tegaea was being during the kiss, though she put it down to shock. She was just relieved to see her wife after the terrible ordeal she had been through. The knowledge of the torment Akala had inflicted upon her - the thought that Tegaea had endured this for twenty years while Siobhan had been Goddess knew where - made her blood boil, the rage was just bubbling under the surface, ready to be unleashed on anyone who wished her ill or got in their way.

She wrapped an arm - her good organic one, since a good deal of the partly mechanical one had been fried by the flames unleashed by Jhaega - around her wife as she leaned into her, reassuringly stroking her in what she hoped was a soothing gesture. "I know...I understand, love. But I'm here, I'll keep you safe. Anyone who dares to lay a hand on you will torn to pieces," Siobhan said with clear determination in her voice. 'Tegaea' could be safe in the knowledge that if it came down to her or the blue space elf, Siobhan would always pick her...no matter how special the ascended Blue Elf Creature would be!

She wanted to do more to reassure Tegaea, to show her that the nightmare would be over, that she would not abandon her to the fiends, but they did have to get a move on. So instead she retrieved an MK1 boltgun and handed it into the grasp of Tegaea. After all, it would be best if she had some protection of her own. For some reason Siobhan had woken up in the prison cell with weapons...but then everyone seemed to have come equipped as well. "It's loaded with explosive bolts. Anything gets past me, shoot it," then she stepped back over to Melantha and, once again igniting her lightsabre, swiftly cut through the steel plates on the ground to free her.

Kira Talith

To the clones and dragon slayer team!

Oh the screams were horrible! The scent of burning flesh thick in the air, saturating the arena around her and bluejay.

With Bluejay starting to move around so, Kira had to be extra careful not to cut off anything important -- like her head. Thankfully, she didn't cause anymore damage and the clone seemed to pass out into blessed oblivion.

She'd have a horrible scar, but at least now she would live and wouldn't bleed out. Kira deactivated her saber, and then yelled over her shoulder. "Give me any spare gauze from your medkits! I need to wrap this!" She shouted, putting away her saber.

"She'll live!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom