Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masha's Workshop

She moves like she don't care
I made these tags long ago, feel free to use any of them :)

Tags
i1jWo6K.gif
kU6i2xB.gif
SCPCmSa.gif
8tU6aV5.gif
5ixh85r.gif

WvShrzS.gif
Z7E7gie.gif
TD8XMsz.gif
VrNkAEz.gif
m1fFlzB.gif

Gherron Dragonsflame's request... usage extends to his brother Joshua or another member of the Dragonsflame family.
1VtHnzX.gif
WlvabOF.gif

As I work based on my mood, if I chance upon your request somewhere and happen to like it, I will work on something. For now, not accepting any direct requests unless we wrote together before.

Skuex1e.gif
7GmVjYV.gif
zSWhGBL.gif
Epb7moo.gif
Haruka-Ayase-Ichi1.gif
Syd-Celsius.gif
aesonaavatar.gif
onanav.gif
karlie.gif
JQ2sgvE.gif
nesota.gif
2.gif
neI0mrl.gif

Signatures
maple.gif
5rWB8MV.gif
nine-lives.gif
amalgam.gif
2IE8qG1.gif
syd.gif
vera.gif
Laertia-Io.gif
onan.gif
kay3.gif
jairdain.gif
karlie2.gif
yxDi2BX.gif
asaraa.gif
yuroic2.gif
timorem.gif
nesota.gif
iFgqNRx.gif
iOUDn8U.gif
8IATi32.gif

aesona1.gif

She moves like she don't care
*waves at [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"]*

No reason to reject someone who spent some time watching Grav-ball with me. I'll accept your request then. Let me know the actor's name if you are looking for a sign or avatar.

Looking for both a new avatar and siggy. Playby name is Liam Hemsworth, and while i'm not picky about whatever images you use, I am quite fond of these two:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120426032200/lucerne/images/9/93/Liam_Hemsworth2.jpg
https://giphy.com/gifs/liam-hemsworth-vMn4TzwydXMVW

For the theme, I can't think of anything solid, so go crazy! (Not too crazy though, Gherron's a simple man these days)

And lastly, completely up to you, but i'd be interested in a couple tags, one saying 'Dragonsflame' and the other simply 'Brothers', with the Brothers one having Chris and Liam Hemsworth.

Sorry for the tall order :D I'm in no rush, so take as much time as you need. [member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Honestly its just me not being too picky lol. Looks like the sig cuts off just a bit of the text on the bottom though, could you make it a tad bit smaller please? [member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Edit: Also, i'm not a huge fan of the part with him in the suit in the avatar; would it be possible to edit that out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom