Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Markings Of The Sith

Glaring over at him, still keeping her smile upon her face know. Smoothing her own emotions, as the sith talked that he belong to him. Look here I belong to no one, I am not a sith, I'm a healer and jedi that goes into darkness to bring hope and light upon the darkness. What better way to do this but to study? To know the enemy to know how he thinks. Raising her own hand placing her finger at his forehead to touch it plainly. Letting all her emotions that from herself flow free to him, to feel that she couldn't be own or even became someones like his. No she was her own person no one controlled her, for the most part a sith didn't that was for sure.

Having to find the next few words choosing them carefully, as she beginning to step to the enterances of the tomb, she wasn't going to get anywhere with this sith here with her. Answer she came for yes, but yet she didn't want to share them. Only to quicken her own self, in a way she wanted to fleet from this place question on her mind would he let her go just like that. One last thing, sith what lays sleeping in me isn't darkness, but a warrior that if unleashed not control could have very bad out comes to anyone who is around me, at the time. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Maya was trying to leave. He could either stop her and kill her, but what would that achieve? Nothing. He had planted the seeds of darkness in her mind, and the Sorcerer no doubt would be back, but for what? This girl was too important to let die. She knew things, even if she didn't KNOW she did.

Watching her edge to the opening of light from the tomb, Asterion made no move to stop her. Instead, he simply gave a small, sly smile at her words.

"I tell you this Maya. The Jedi will NEVER let you release the warrior inside you no matter what you say to me or what you believe. They will use for their own gain and never help you release your true potential. And that is sad to see you defend them when they hold you back."

Turning his body to meet her as she moved away more, he placed his hands behind his back.

"Don't let this chance slip away Maya. You're too important to be wasted serving an Order that will discard you once you become too powerful, and the Sorcerer will be back for you. I can be your only hope of survival against oppression."

Asterion's eyes bore into her.

"You can not escape your destiny."

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Having been inching her way towards the light that seem to gleamed into the tomb. All in her mind was get to the light, then it came rushing into her mind her mother voice one she hadn't hear for a very long time. Why in this darkness why now, My sweet sweet baby you must fight hard against this one you must not give his thoughts any thing block him. now as if not thinking out loud. How, mother...I'm a .. Stopping herself any more putthing her mother out of her mind, coming to find herself once again fact to fact with the sith [member="Asterion"] staring at him.

It came rushing upon her just what did the priest one wanted with her own blood. It was strange he didn't kill her when he had a chance. Shaking head fully to him, I can't be nothing like you speak of, I'm am just a healer like my mother before me and her mother we go... looking down upon where the tattoo rested upon her skin that was tattoo when she was but a day old baby. Only to met his eyes again. Mom what didn't you tell me... Her voice came upon her, all you need to know for now my sweet child that it was to protect you from those like him, from knowing of your bloodline. I give my life, ...I wish you where older could handle.... could handle what,,,what ...mom...

She was gone all was left was her and the sith, her knees weaken as if something inside of her was speaking to her as the darkness swirled around her. I don't have a destiny...I will not became anything more then a healer...no matter what ...you think or do...

Stephanie Swail

A cruel smile broke over his lips. Asterion could see the torment in Maya and the conflict eating away at her with voices from the past. Her whimpers and broken words signified a chink in her armour. It was a shame to see, as Asterion wasn't even trying to break her.

He took slow steps towards her, hands still behind his back.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, you gain strength. Through strength, you gain power. Through power, you gain victory. Through victory, your chains are broken."

Asterion stayed calm, standing before her with no hint of threat of danger.

"The Force shall free you, Maya."

He brought up his hands and slowly brushed away stray flicks of her dark blue hair from her pink face. His eyes looked into hers.

"I will help you become the warrior your Mother wanted you to become. Don't let her sacrifice be for nothing my child."

My mother has nothing to do with this she wanting me on her same path.

Very much startled to the fact that he would step up to touch her hair, to cause her to back way. Only to cause herself to break his glaze of her. Shaking her head off to the fact he was quoting the code to her. Even with you calmness what passion could you know about or how to use it fully. All you do trying to get with in me to make me us a different side it could be true I could be more powerful with those other emotions but one I care not to walk down. Reaching up and patting his cheek softly with a wink with a grin. You can't get me to fall that easy what did you think I was some weak. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

The second she touched his face, it enraged him at her arrogance in thinking she could respond as he had. She would regret it.

Pulling back, Asterion raised his hand and grabbed Maya by her hair, pulling her face to him as his eyes clouded with darkness.

"Then if the warrior won't come to me, I will have to find HER!"

He violently threw the Jedi back into the Tomb against the wall, with enough force to have her hit it with a violent impact.

"Your mother was obviously a manipulative whore who give birth to such a weak minded child such as you."

Asterion turned and advanced on the Jedi, hungry to break her.

[member="Asterion"]

All that she glared at him with out think lashing out at her. What saved her from full impact was the fact she let her training take over twisting in a way that she used the force to make the wall a sounding board. Flying right back at him, hoping to catch him off guard how quickly could bounce back at him. Finding herself driving with force to aid him it would hit his shoulder if she time it right. He didn't move at the slit second.

Now the true person you are comes out, don't you know that hate don't lead anywhere but bitterness. Let your hate go and use love and hope as your sounding in the force...let all around you do the same.

Stephanie Swail

Expecting her retaliation, Asterion ground his feet into the sand and rock below his boots as Maya crashed into him, a violent hit that rocked his body, but not enough to knock him. Instead, she was right where he wanted her.

Taking her by the throat, Asterion pulled her across the floor and held her below his face, contorted with anger.

"Love leads to hurt and betrayal, it is nothing but a weak emotion. I want the warrior inside you, and will not let you live unless I see the TRUE Sith inside you!"

With a animalistic growl, he threw Maya back again into the wall in front of him, using the Force to project her harder and hoping for a satisfying crunch as she hit the stone.

Reaching up to the fact that he had her by the throat now. Her eyes glared and locked into his own, it was almost like there something deep with in her unlocking. Only to feel her hit hard this time. With out thought but action as she started to turn the place into something else. Out of her came something but not what he would have thought as the flow of the powerful force came out in swirls of a blend of light and darkness. A true warrior knows how to blend the light and darkness. Letting her own mind whip around like that of a powerful spear ashe lashed out at him with the force making it more power as the sand around them begin to feel the trembling coming as not only was there a warrior cry but with all the force with in the room gathered with in her she pushed out with all flying including sand, rocks other small stuff that wasn't stone from the tomb.
[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion saw her crumble under him, but at the same time felt the Tomb itself shake and vibrate. Looking around at small chunks of debris falling around him, his eyes fell onto the Zeltron, now focusing a rage on him like he hadn't seen before.

"Release your anger!" He shouted above the noise of the tremor.

Suddenly she emitted a blast of Force energy that knocked him back off his feet and kicked up a violent cloud of dust and debris, accompanied by a warriors cry.

It soon went quiet, and as the Tomb around them was cracked and pin pricked with sunlight coming through from the walls she had smashed in placed, Asterion coughed away some of the dust and stood up, wiping the dirt from his face.

"She's coming."

Moving forward at speed, Asterion brought his hand back in order to land a punch into Maya's chest when he got close to her.

No

As if she had brought out her great warrior hunting skills, upon this planet of darkness. Its battle for her begin. Feeling the warrior training taking hold, feeling at the last second, letting her body twist way so that his hand would smash into the wall behind her.

You don't know who your messing with, I would leave me be...

Finishing the move with spinning kick, to his back side.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

His hand crunched into the wall, spitting out chunks of rock and causing him to wince in frustration as she moved. He didn't have time to turn before her kick landed in his side, just by his kidney, causing him to bend sideways to absorb the hit, taking him totally by surprise.

"You don't even know what you can become with the right training young Jedi!"

Asteiron pushed up from the floor and reached to grab Maya by the arms, with the intention of throwing her outwards towards the Tomb door. If she was going to release this warrior, he would have more chance to observe and harness it outside of the sacred Tomb they were in before she brought it down on them both.

Hearing the words that came from this sith mouth only bring a smirk to her lips.

Oh I d..

All in it all she let herself feel all that he was feeling causing her to be surprise when he got her by the arm. Next him having force behind him, to feel herself being flung out of the tomb. Bouncing on her butt then flipping herself over finding herself hitting the top of the long steps that she had came up into the tomb. Finding herself going in over in until she got to the bottom of the steps. Feeling that on the way down could gotten a few scraps but also some broken bones. Her eyes looking up at him only to move to a place of cover as she let the force of the warrior flow over her washing her only body to see where the broken bones. Now to the fact that she had to center herself back as the healer to knit the bones back. In doing so her attention from the sith would be off. Hoping he didn't see where she had pulled her body to.

Feeling all the pain in her body spiked when she got to the broken part, sending a shake causing her to bite down hard to keep from screaming out. One of the first lesson of her tribe was warriors never scream out in pain, then embrace it. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Maya took a violent and satisfying tumble out of the Tomb and down the hard stone steps leading to the Valley below, basking in the afternoon sun above Korriban's atmosphere.

There was no rush to meet her, he didn't need to see her tumble. As he walked out of the Tomb, he took a moment to adjust his eyes to the sunlight, scanning down below for Maya. She wasn't there.

He smirked, just as he had expected. She wasn't just going to lay there injured. No, she was more resourceful than that.

Asterion slowly began to take a step at a time, going down in no rush.

Come out, come out Maya, wherever you're hiding. Your body is broken. You are weak. You are mine...

She was here. Somewhere. His senses were ready for anything she would throw at him.

Hearing her voice sent waves through her only to hear his voice again that so close to where she was hiding knowing her state of healing. Only to know the time had ended. Feeling herself feel with what was left of the warrior power with in the very force no nature to feel her up all was dead or darkness. Popping up before he got the drop on her.

Your a fool, I'm not weak, I'll never be yours...

Dropping her hand to one of her mind hidden knifes quickly with force speak throw them at him to keep him busy where make a break for it taking off at a dead for run. Only to have a feeling come over her. Just what was it before she could act or think..... it came to her in a flash...[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Scanning the sandy, rocky terrain of the Valley amongst large boulders and ruins, Asterion could sense her...and then she appeared in a bubble of Force energy. Snapping his head to her, she was in an attack position, throwing a knife towards him.

Turning and lowering his body as best he could, Asterion didn't feel any pain from the attack, but didn't know where it had gone. He kept low, craning his head over to where she had made some makeshift cover. She had gone again, she was running!

Standing, growling to himself, Asterion bounded after her as she made to get outside the Valley. Jumping on a large boulder, he vaulted over, crunching on the gravel below and threw a bolt of Force energy towards her, trying to knock her off balance.

It was coming to the point where he would either have to let her live, or take her life...

As she went down hard sliding on the hot skin, only to feel the hot burning not only from her front side but the backside as well. Only to roll to the right as if the force told her to do so before she once again face him. Knowing that she had to get him knocked out to end this or she would be end in her own life.

Using what she had left raising both of her hands even those the arm of the one was still badly hurt pain shooting through it she use it to force push him backwards so she could get up onto her to feet to have a better chance. Only to feel her very leg giving away from the quick mend she had done to get her up right. Only to see that there was blood coming out what look to be from her lower leg a bone of one of the lower one sticking out .

Her eyes went to him but she stood her ground even those the sand was now darken with each drop of blood that flow from her own body.

Come face me no more tricks, sith...

her eyes narrow upon him, only to find herself face once again if she was to past on in the force she would battle to her very last drop of life that flowed in her body.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion saw her fall, taking pride in his display of cunning and her show of weakness. Her body was broken and wounded, her spirit was trying to save her but failing.

He followed the trail of blood under his boots dotted along the dark sand as he walked to her, the wind lapping at his hair and sending his cloak billowing behind him.

Now he stood over her.

"You have no chance, Jedi."

Asterion held out his hand.

"Give yourself to me to train the warrior in you, or die by my hand amongst the corpses of those just like you here on Korriban."

Looking at his hand out to her, knowing that was it, her last chance. Only to take her good hand, place it into his for a second. Speaking nothing to him, only looking at him through eyes of her own that seem to be baring down upon his own only with what strong and will power. To into a move to find herself with the aid of the force to flip him over all her muscle in her body telling her this couldn't be done. Only to find herself hoping to be on top of him some how with what strenght had left to pin him if not he would have her to the the ground she would be be looking up at him if that would happen she wouldn't give a second to spit into his face. Let it all go into him to head butt him to knock him out or try doing so or not him out. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

The second she took his hand, he was ready. She was an animal caught in a trap facing death, and in their final moments all animals bolted one last time.

She pushed herself forward to swing him over, but Asterion was ready and brought his arm up to knock Maya back down into her chest with a crunch on the sand below.

Kneeling beside her as the dust kicked up around her dry blood, he shook his head.

"When will you learn? You are broken and have no way to beat me. I am a Knight of the Sith Order. You are nothing but a Healer; a slave to the Jedi. You will not leave this planet alive my dear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom