Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Markings Of The Sith

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Before Asterion could reply, the Jedi spoke up and it seemed that she was one of the more complicated ones. One of the more...vulnerable ones. So the markings of the Sith were embedded on her skin, then she was far more interesting to him than he initially thought.

And then she pushed him aside - that was rather annoying but somehow charming. It was something he would have done in another lifetime to those trying to oppose him.

He growled slightly and turned to see her close to the wizard. And if she thought conversing through the Force would hide her words, she was wrong.

"That's not very nice to say. We've only just met."

He reached into her mind with the Force, seeking out her doubts and weaknesses.

Tell me Jedi...just which side of the light do you TRULY serve...?

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Anaudius"]

As she waiting for answer from the priest only to find turning back to the one she had brushed pass. Eyes upon him, then narrowing only to find herself lock with his eyes for a time as if trying to do battle with in. Coming to put up block in her mind only to feel them weaken under his own power he was using. Came the curve of her lips as if to come to a place that was stand still. Eyes wide once again, as she spoke once again but his time to his mind @Asterion What are you hoping to find deep with in, I will tell you I serve the light I bring hope where is none, I let the darkness be sniffed out. Come into my mind to play, you might not get out.

With a smirk to her lips now, as she let her mind enclosed only to be surprise by his own way around all that she did to in snare him, findning it harder to keep a close guard on the warrior that lay sleep deep with in the heart of her soul. Letting herself sink to her knees to battle him more let out her own swirls of light mixing it was a greyish as it whipped out in her mind like cracking the whip to sting him with in the play ground of her mind. As the pictures started to flash not clear but images that she held with in her mind, of face and places. Coming at last a scream of blood curling cry that sent another wall to block him, in her hopes to stop him from going deeper with in her find to find what he was seeking.

@Anaudius @Asterion

Stephanie Swail

Asterion squinted against the power of her scream, one that bounded through his body and echoed around them. He smiled and looked towards the masked wizard.

"You see Wizard, the power of a Sith is far greater than your black magic! She is more valuable to me. Be gone with your own ideas!"

Looking down at the Zeltron, Asterion knelt down and lifted her head by placing his gloved hand under her chin, meeting her fiery gaze and seeing the anger burning inside her.

"You are powerful! You are strong! Don't hold back on the darkness inside you. Let it out. Tell me your name my dear."

His words echo to the very core that made her who she was what she stood for the very foundation that built upon. Only to feel it being shaken with a great quake. Only to find herself fighting against the very nature of what taking place before her now. Wanting nothing more then to pick herself up from the rough surface of this great tomb they was in. Feeling now the darkness that all around them as it nipped at her at all sides. Feeling the chills as if there been a thunder storm that now lingered.

Taking that firm grasp to her chin to find herself once again face to face with his eyes boring into her. Making herself swallow hard. Her own self was being challenge. Fighting now for a reason to fight to let the warrior stage cage, to let it sleep once again. Maya Her lips curving upwards only to find herself whipping around with in the force to fold herself with what could be a protection but also to protect herself, from what could be unleash. Rage of the warrior need to be calm that what she went to work to do, only to find that once again there he was knocking at her mental doors to herself, this time pushing back hard with her own, to a point that she lashed out with so power, to snap her own head back wards only to find that he still had a firm hold onto her chin. This when coming up with her hand to wrap it around his hand only to feel something else coming at her, from his other hand. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion brought up his hand to push back on her shoulder, keeping her steady as he tried to seek the Sith markings on her body, to see just what these symbols were. It was useless to fight back as she was trapped in the Valley of the Dark Lords, on a planet rich with Sith history and facing a Knight of their kind and a Sorcerer.

However he didn't care for the Wizard or his teachings, this was something that Asterion needed to focus on himself for the here and now. Maya had great power, and he could feel it.

"You power is wasted under service of the Jedi, Maya."

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Feeling of her cloak being brought back for her tribal tattoos to be brought out to be seen. Finding it harder to twist her body in a way even for her flexibility to twist away from what he was seeking upon her body. Holding herself strong in her mind as she brushing upon her skin, but his fingers. Only to feel him closing in upon the one seeking out. Only to find that she was straining with her well in shape body of hers.

2497584_14533019_lz.jpg

Finding her fingers snaking up towards his hand that place upon her shoulder to grab it with her hand to lift it off her own body. Only to feel the fight with in herself getting more intense. Biting at her bottom lip now hard, as she went out with her mind blocking him, she was fighting two battle that rage with in her out side of her. Finding herself digging her nails into him, to twist her way out of having his own eyes but not only that but his hands. I serve the only true light, I myself alone bring hope into the darkness, I bringer of more I bring what others can not...I feel the very root of all living in the force.... Feeling how much darkness flowed around to find herself alone to draw on all that she held so precious to her. The very nature of what made her who she was as a jedi as a healer of life, she give those seem to be on the brink of death back to life ... [member="Asterion"] @Anaudius

Stephanie Swail

Asterion saw a glimpse of the tribal tattoo, like a sun exploding and surrounded by other smaller markings. Her body twisted and pulled away, making it harder to see. He would need more time on this subject to find out here history.

Then, her nails cut into his hand, enough to make him wince in pain as she dug in as she spoke.

Asterion released her, throwing her back as he did in anger. He looked towards the Wizard, seeming to watch the conflict and presumably waiting for his time to intervene; well Asterion wouldn't let him yet.

The Sith rubbed his hands.

"Can you not see how wasted you are? The very nature of what you do is sacrifice your life to help others, others who are too weak to survive."

He held out a hand to her.

"Maya you could be so much MORE with your power. I feel the conflict inside your heart and you are trying to ignore something that is there, buried within you. It is clear your bloodline determines you to be something greater than a slave to the Jedi."

Asterion stepped forward.

"Come with me. Let me help you. Let me answer the questions you seek to ask."

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member=Anaudius]

Giving a smirking grin to what he had cause him. No one would lay a hand upon her body unless she let them, by far a with. That wasn't all fully true on this subject matter, that was something of a different day. those that are to weak all work in the flow of the living force all is connected.
Seeing his hand out for her to take, only to shake her head at him, so much that she pulled her own self up. Do you think a few fancy words of power with in, You of the darkside are all the same wanting power, wanting more and more to crave only what you do not have. To only to let it corrupt your very soul, to let the darkness slowly kill you, from the light. Light is the bringer of more then just life it self, it a beacon a bright one.

Only to find herself being brought down upon her knees again, her eyes darted to him, as she just used her eyes to piercing at his own. You are right I do seek answer, of where my marking origins are from, but I also seek to understand darkness it self to control it but to have it be in control of me. Like most that are from the darkside let it eat at them. you think I will just give up my ways of life you are such a fool, I am made to serve the light. I feel the flow of life all around, not in this place all I feel is the darkness of the dead that cry out from these walls that embraced darkness. it be good of you to let your own darkness go. Before it eats way at you.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion looked down at Maya, he had never had a conflict so strong to want to kill someone, but also want to save them and take them away. It was clear she was crumbling under the darkness around her and she wasn't strong enough to continue much longer.

The Sith slowly walked around the wall of the corridor, tracing the stone with his fingers as he spoke.

"The Jedi butchers spent centuries telling those beneath them who was right and what was wrong in the galaxy, but that is why I am not just any Sith. I am part of the Sith Order, not the Sith of centuries ago but a new breed of warrior, like yourself, who strives to cut away the injustice carried out by the Jedi."

He knelt beside her, his voice softening.

"We do not kill without reason. We do not seek vengeance or destruction on anyone except those who deliver it themselves. The darkness inside our souls is one that was created the moment we were born, it was an emotion fuelled by our own actions and rather than try and lie to ourselves about it, we embraced it and let it push and drive us forward."

Asterion looked into her eyes.

"Unlike the Jedi who want you to serve, I do not want that. I want you to discover the power within you that can be unlocked for greatness to help forge a strong and effective legacy in the galaxy. I want you to let me help you; I want you to be one of us Maya."

All that he was feeling towards her was bleeding out of him. Either he knew and didn't care or wasn't full aware of her abilities, to sense things like emotions coming off other. This only serve to bring a smirk to her face only to have it fade as he spoke once again. Only after a time of him tracing some of the marking put there by others long ago.

Her eyes meeting his once again, only to have her breath stuck with in her to have him so close to her again. Fear was that what she was feeling or something else. Speaking what he did only to feel as if his words to be true from his point of view or was there more. As for what Darth Veles has spoke was along the same line. If this was true of these sith he spoke of a new breed then one need to be prepare.

Finding herself quivering as the over whelming of the dark side closing in upon her like a iron glove to want to take out of her what it was that keep so closed off. so you saying that there is a new breed and new way of looking at what is dark with in us. To show me that my way are lies, to show me how it is that darkness can be embraced and used as a tool. Shaking her head, to all this as if it was all once again as it was with Darth Veles feeling her mind it was now once again over loading herself. Making her spend in her mind. As this coming to play she closed eyes, as she try again to close her mind off to him, from seeking into her mind. Feeling him starting to snack his way in, to whisper to her.

At the same time she felt herself wanting to back way from him physical only to feel him stopping her once again. Wanting nothing more then to cry out not only in her mind but out of her lips but finding herself from doing either one. The shaking now taking place only got more and more until she couldn't do anything but try and fight where she was, finding herself once again under his touch upon her. Twisting all she could but this time being stop, her eyes flashing open with that rage with her now coming through her eyes along bleeding out. As her breathing was coming out heavy now upon the place only to find her breath having a coldness of the place. Something was cutting her off from everything, her breathing becoming labor, to find herself slipping into another place and time, or was she just being coming unconscious from not having giving to her. Going for her throat to find nothing there. Letting out a silent scream. [member="Asterion"] @Anaudius

Stephanie Swail

Asterion wasn't going to continue being lenient with his patience to the Zeltron. She wasn't going anywhere fast, and he resistance was impressive but overtly pathetic.

The Sith stayed on his knee, leaning on his arm as he spoke.

"I once thought as you did. I was blind, head-strong and foolish. Yet as with you I had something inside me needed to be understood and released. I don't act out of wanting to take over a galaxy, but simple to enforce it with those who have a sense of honour, of power and strength to get what they want."

He leaned in closer as she started to back away, her breathing becoming deeper and the inner turmoil eating away at her.

"Use your rage against me! Release the darkness inside you to show your strength because you are LYING to yourself the more you serve the Jedi with your power. You have one chance Maya, don't waste it by denying what you know you can become."

He bore down on her with his gaze.

"What you were BORN to become!"

Please don't do this your..in my personal space
Only for her he didn't back off when she went backwards now on her butt. This brought [member="Asterion"] closer to her feeling all that was coming off him. Down to his touch upon her skin, to send herself into a rage, to un cage the warrior. In stead of going backwards she lunge at him, full force only thing that came out of her mouth.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion, passion lend to freedom, to break...my
Stopping dead cold as if her grab had gotten or he had gotten her pined. For her eyes closed as if she was letting this un seen warrior guild her. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

The pressure was applied to her, and she was cracking. One way or another she would act-

Suddenly there she was! The fighter; Maya bolted forward as hard as she could, forcing Asterion upwards quickly to anticipate her move and cushioning her blow as she hit him.

Grabbing her arms with his hand, he held her and looked at her, he desperate recital of the aincent code to keep her emotion in check was faltering.

"Let the darkness fuel you Maya. It's there, I see it in you now. I FEEL it. Unleash the warrior inside you!"

He span her around , gripping her and bringing her closer to him to take in the fear and determination on her soft pink face.

"Open yourself to me Maya and let the chains holding you back be broken. Be free, and let me show you what you can become in time, my dear."

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member=Anaudius]

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
The sorcerer robed in tattered brown cloth watched the interactions passively. Heavy silence hung about him. The clash between Jedi and Sith span back millenia. Foolishness was repeating the same thing over and again and expecting a different result. They were two serpents in an intertwining circle, each eating the other's tail. Anaudius finally decided he had had enough of this.

He drew forth a dagger from inside his cloak and stepped toward the two seeming combatants. The Sith held the Jedi in his arms, making her an easy target. But Anaudius sought not to kill. He needed but one thing. The Sith drew his dagger across Maya's right arm while she was distracted by Asterion. The cold, bronzium blade was sharp. Anaudius hoped to cut, but not deep. Just enough to draw blood.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

"No, hey, wait!"

Locked in a confrontation with the Jedi, Asterion failed to notice the Wizard and his blade, slicing the arm that Asterion held firm as her delicate skin peeled open and seeped blood. Dropping his grip of Maya, Asterion turned to face the ghostly mask.

"What the hell are you doing you freak?"

With no regard for his safety, his anger took over and he faced him, turning from Maya and her cry.

"Just what do you want from her, and why do you need her blood?"

[member="Anaudius"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Even in her warrior rage she had inside of there was still a part of her training that took place in the heart of the jungle to took over. Acting with out thought only to come to a stop, when she felt crying out not in pain as most would. It was the surprise that took place now, as it broke into her skin. Wanting nothing more then to lash out with all she had with in her. Then it happen feeling him loose his grap upon her. Only to find herself one more on her knees trying to catch herself. In more then one way.

Looking at the droplets come slashing down upon the stone worn floor in the tomb. Calling upon her healing skills that had now triple upon power they once was not even thinking about she had to do, but letting the task be done. going to the tear in the skin made by the sharp knife as she let the force knit it back into place. In a few second it was gone. I am not one to be messed with ... Her eyes told a different story one not fully of passion but of warrior instrict still as she let herself go deeper into this warrior the more she knew. Needed to be that was to pull upon the empthy with in to places that she had gone, to those thoughts that would bring her back. Thats what she did, upon which flow all that was good even then, it came to over power the rage of the warrior.

I am Healer, of Art...I am Whitelight of Hope... I came to seek my fears that I have found... in both of you..Darkness is coming fully around to crush my soul to blanket the light in me only to find I have a light with in that no one can understand full even me..come if you just you will only be defend..darkness can be very POWERFUL ... With a smirk upon her face.

@Asterion@Anaudius

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Crimson droplets clung to Anaudius' blade like morning dew. Without a word, he held his mask beneath the droplets and let them fall upon it. Three drops was all it took to make the etchings in the mask begin to glow a bright orange. Aaah, at last. His creation was finished. Anaudius put away the blade, glancing between the two. Sith and Jedi. He breathed out softly, derisively.

"A spell, Sith," his mind whispered in answer to Asterion's question. "I have no further need of either of you. Return to your millenias old conflict." Then Anaudius made an intricate gesture with his left hand. Utilizing Sith Magic, he disappeared from both sight and sense, becoming invisible.

Warded by spells, Anaudius made for the door of the tomb to leave this wretched, faithless place.

[member="Asterion"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Stephanie Swail

As the Wizard seemed to vanish before them, Asterion higtened his senses; he knew he would be around even though he had clouded himself with a dark magic not even he understood.

Eyes scanning ahead of him, there was nothing to tell him where the dark one was.

"Take heed Wizard that if we cross paths again you will not leave in one peace."

Nothing - just darkness, and the light from the Valley streaking in on them.

Seething with frustration and a resilience at being almost humiliated by a Wizard, Asterion turned the raging form of Maya once more.

"This is your last chance. Come and release your potential with me or suffer the fate of your bloodline by fading away into obscurity; leaving nothing of worth in the galaxy and wasting what you were born to do."

He stood and looked at her.

Watching with her own eyes upon which the priest had disappeared with out a trace. Only to cause herself to force herself to reach out in the force to even feel if he left a whisper of a trail with in the force. Letting herself wonder over the space, there was always a trace if one knew what to look for.

Breaking her trace she had put herself in, looking at [member="Asterion"] with her pink eyes. Only to come face to feeling his rage coming off him. It was like that when heat was last from the body. It was pouring out of him, shaking her head upon him. Be full of hate and rage that you are right now for this dark one that serves different way of the force and strange Gods. Blood is that what you want from me more then anything right now, is my blood, you cant not have, that one just got luck wouldn't have happen if it would been for you, and your foolishness

While saying this finding own self backing up slowly to make sure she had different ways to get out not let herself be corner if she not already was back into with this one. YOU are the one that couldn't mind your own business, its like you sith are like blood hounds one sniff in the wind of one that don't smell like you want to to attack them.

[member="Anaudius"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion was annoyed at the fact he had been deceived, almost blind to the Sorcery around him, and it was a mistake he wouldn't make again. Turning to face the stubborn Jedi once more, she hurled her weak words of righteousness at him, and it just came across as desperate even more.

"The more you try to convince me of your faith to the Jedi, you more you show your deperation in trying to convince yourself what you are doing is right. I do not want your blood. If I did I could have killed you by now."

He walked beside her, once more leaving the opening of the tomb free to her.

"And YOU are the hound sniffing out the darkness. You are here, in the Valley of the Dark Lords, surrounded by the history of the Sith and the Force we use as an ally against the Jedi. I have more right to be here than anyone, so think on your own place here on Korriban, Maya, because you would not be here unless you were drawn to the darkness you have inside of you."

Asterion raised his hand, pointing at her.

"You belong to me. You just don't know it yet. Sith."

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom