Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Markings Of The Sith

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
dh3mes.jpg

KORRIBAN
Asterion once more sat on his favourite spot on the planet, before the ruins of the ancient Sith Academy on the large stone steps overlooking the valley below.

A couple of large starships could be seen passing the orbit of the planet, an awesome sight but not uncommon for passing transports and Factions.

Since Korriban was rich in Sith history and darkness running through the very core of the planet, here was where he found solace away from the training of Kara Vi'dreya of The Sith Order. Here, he could study and meditate as best he could without distraction or annoyance.

His Sith starship rested on the sandy ground below, and he sat with his legs apart and his arms on his knees, eyes closed and reflecting over the events of recent months. His training, his encounters with Jedi and deadly Bounty Hunters, his physical and mental exercises brought about to break him and build him back up.

Asterion was going to be the perfect Sith, and he wasn't going to let anyone tell him otherwise.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Ship coming to guild over the planet before feeling out where to put down to start her search, as this was as good as any planet to start to search for sith artifacts. Finding a place that looked to be a good spot. Only to find herself looking across nothing but empty space. Gathering her gear, upon this calling her Hunter to her. Only to see what could be called her guard dog. Leaving the ramp up to the face might be gone for a while, to the east, getting on her speeder, flying over the hard ground that seem that it ws going to be another hot day on this planet. Just what she would find no one would know, coming to put on her hood, but under wasn't something but her Akk armor as one could never know what would run into. Her weapons on her with her knifes, pistol, and with her lightsaber hidden, just not where one would think as didn't have anywhere where to hide it or did she.

Flying faster then every it was something else on her mind, that still laid heavy on her mind that ws of the fact that need to find out more, but to do so would need to go to Mother Elder of her tribe on Hurran kal. That didn't always she would get the answer she seeked. It only time would time if would get all the answers. Slowing down at a roll of sith tombs. Now the search would begin for answer also to the fact was seeing out the dark objects that to be laying so deep with in one of the sith tombs would take it and destroy when she found it. It didn't need to be in any hands of the sith, or anyone that fact. [member="Asterion"] @Darth Veles (maybe)

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Deep inside the tomb of a long dead Dark Lord, Anaudius wove webs of Sith Magic. On a table before him hung a mask fashioned from simple, light metal. He infused the material with the Force, threading it through the very molecules which composed the mask. The material grew hard beyond reckoning, reinforced from Anaudius' working with the Fount of the Aesir. He then began to inscribe hieroglyphs upon the mask with the Force itself. These were more than just mere scribblings. They were marks of power imbued with the Fount itself. If they operated as Anaudius intended they would give the mask the ability to hide the wearer's presence in the Force. A valuable tool.

The Morossian drew upon the Dark Side that pervaded this place, funneling it into his creation. This act of creation filled him with a sort of joy amidst his ever-present pain. So often did Liad call upon him only to destroy. He took pleasure in the precious moments where he could build, even if that building was only in the form of inanimate objects. How he longed to heal and be healed, but such were not the tasks that Liad called him to.

The Scourge Bringer spoke to him now. Anaudius heard the Aesir's whispers through the Soulsaber. They gave him comfort. They also terrified him. Anaudius worked harder upon his task. He could feel several presences approaching. He did not know how much longer he could remain here. He needed more time.

[member="Asterion"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Stephanie Swail

The thunderous sound of the speeder low over the ground brought Asterion's attention up from his datapad and out across to his right over the scorching view of small mountains and sandy terrain. Squinting against the low sunlight, he knew now that another being would soon be here. He just had to be careful as to who they were.

One of the greatest challenges placed on Asterion was his temper; his wrath. Ever quick to seek the fight and lash out before answers could be given, he had learnt the hard way the repercussions of this months ago on Korriban at the hands of a Dark Sorceress, and also in training with Kara.

So he stood, and made his way down the stone steps back to the surface of the valley, with the tombs of the Dark Lords all around him and the ancient Sith academy up ahead. Moving to his Sith craft, Asterion kept an eye out towards the sound of the engines, watching for a sign it was approaching. He would not be hostile until he knew who was coming.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Anaudius"]

Pulling a head to seek out which would hope to find answers, on her quest along she went this path. Curving around the boulders that would get into her way, or using her hand to wave them out of the way. Closing in she felt the presents of not one by to unknown presents. All her training coming into force as she let herself cloak herself, fully as if to make herself wink out one could see her but not what was to be. To one would look very harmless as if one of those hunters that came to seek out what every to sell on the black market, would make her self know as one of older then would be.

Slowing to stop, looking away from the way she had come, to find herself at the beginning of a set of stairs. Would take her into one of the tombs of an unknown sith, releasing herself from the handles, sliding off. To her side was nothing but weapons of knifes, pistol as if she was maybe after a good hunt for artifacts. Flowing up stairs with some what of grace but full all around her. So none could seek up upon this one seeking out knowledge upon the ancient sith.
[member="Asterion"] [member="Anaudius"]

The Morossian continued his work, feeding energy from his body into the creation. The hieroglyphs upon the mask began to glow a sinister red. Ah yes, so it worked. He had learned much of Sith Alchemy since his last, nearly disastrous attempt with the Amulet. An amulet which he now wore around his neck. The thing glowed with a soft purple hue. A nexus of the Dark Side infused the amulet. Anaudius could not wield the power. The amulet functioned on its own, independent of Anaudius. At times it was frustrating. Perhaps this was how the Aesir felt.

"We mortals are weak in body and mind. We try to carry out their tasks, but how often do we do it in a manner that is pleasing to them? Not often, I would think."

Anaudius picked up the mask. The sigils stil glowed. The work was not yet finished. He needed another ingredient to finish the mask. He sensed several beings above who might help him with his task. The Leper moved to the tombs exit, climbing the many stairs until he exited the cool of the tomb and stood on Korriban's arid sands. He looked about, burnt and twisted features still unmasked. Ah, there...

With a rustle of tattered brown robes, the Morossian made his way toward a man who stood seemingly alone upon the valley of the Dark Lords. @Asterion.

The farther she went the voice came back to her echo, what spoke to her by [member="Darth Veles"] on a blind date set up, what kind force played a part upon, nothing happen with out reason. “There is one more thing that needs to be done. You will travel to Korriban and find the tomb of Marka Ragnos. Inside, you will find a secret chanber behind the statue facing the exit. There... you will face your fears.” The voice of still in her head of what to task. Putting way the amulet in her pouch, just what would it have to play in her fear. Pausing upon the steps half way up, to see all the round that could only be other unknown sith Lord tombs, step by step she made her way up. Until reach one doing what could to read only to find herself unable to read the ancient sith. Pulling her hood down, letting from the hood her teasels of purple hair flow around her, this exposing her pink skin underneath. Reaching out as her finger times brushed agains the symbols finding one that stood out, one she knew all to welcome this causing something in side with her emotions. Searching through the force to guild her on to the tomb, it was the feeling calling her, that one should be running from not by far happening to this young Zetlron jedi.

Looking around her feeling others close by not unseen to her, brushing them off for now if they wanted to seek her out they would for now her mind on the task at hand. Pushing forward as the heavy door came open with sand, falling off all around the door. Finding herself waiting for her eyes to become use to the dark, now came the finding of what could be the tomb of the dead sith Lord.
[member="Anaudius"] [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion was busy watching the robed Zeltron across the Valley from him enter one of the Tombs. He couldn't pick up her intention, but she was a Force User. She was either friend or foe. He would find-

There.

Behind him.

A soft crunch of grit under boots and a presence of darkness.

Aggression does not pay to be dished out first. This was something he had learnt of recent. Instead he turned his head softly to one side.

"Speak your intentions my friend."

He didn't turn to face the figure, instead keeping his calm and projecting his aura outwards fuelled by darkness and an appreciation for the Valley they were both standing over.

"Your friend, the Zeltron - is she one of your party or not?"

[member="Anaudius"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

"No," came Anaudius' telepathic reply. The tatter-robed Morossian drew closer to Asterion. Anaudius' features were plainly visible beneath his cowl, burnt and scarred almost beyond recognition. His footsteps made barely a whisper in the sand and he halted within arm's reach of Asterion. "I require... an ingredient. She is my quarry. Come, let us pursue."

Anaudius moved to follow [member="Maya Whitelight"].

[member="Asterion"]

After moving inside the tomb it all came rushing at her feeling the darkness that held on the inside. Flowing around not to make it seem like she was something else then just what it looked like that was a smuggler looking to score on some kind of find to sell on the black market. Not her true mission here that she would complete, with what would be next on her list, but her mind wonder for a different reason to why she didn't know.

Feeling herself pull hers old worn cloak closer to herself. Finding it harder to focus on the task at hand, just why was she here to do what, then flashing back to what has to be done to break her chain to face her full fears. Finding the statue knowing she had to quickly find this hidden room, before it felt as if the presents she felt far away getting closer to her, calming her fears as she was cloaked with in the force to show that she a jedi or even had lightness inside of her right that moment it was as those there hardly in force power with in her. Finding herself up against the statue looking for something even the auletnt she wore now had the magic of old long ago forgotten.

@Asterion@Anaudius

Stephanie Swail

Asterion listened, and as [member="Anaudius"] passed him by, the Acolyte reached out and placed a gloved hand on the arm of the masked man.

"I feel the darkness in you; it's powerful, but also I feel your pain."

He stepped up beside him.

"I am one of the Sith Order, and my fight is not with you, and I will help you as I can to keep the Dark Side rich and alive here, and also to rid that one, down there. She is Jedi. I can feel her."

As Anaudius moved forward, Asterion let go and followed him.

"What do you hope to find here - answers or vengeance?"

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Anaudius' eyes flared wide at the touch and he let out a pained, hissing breath. "Do not touch me, pagan" The Morossian continued his stride unabated, intent on pursuing [member="Maya Whitelight"] down into the tombs. "I care not for her chosen beliefs. She, like you, is misguided. I seek neither answers nor vengeance. I come only to finish my creation. I require her blood."

The tatter-robed figure moved down into the tombs. He moved in, following the trail which the woman had left in the Force. Light amidst the darkness could not hide so easily. He stopped, standing just in front of the woman, then he spoke inside her mind. "Do not think I cannot sense your presence, child of Ashla. You would require greater skill to hide from me. I will not harm you if you give me what I want. Three drops of your blood. Stretch forth your hand."

[member="Asterion"]

Bending at the knees around the statute finding what long ago forgotten. Only to here a voice that cut to her core, shaking her head. Speaking backwards, from the sense of the present, as if it was instincts. I do not know of this child of Ashla you speak of, I'm a simple smuggler trying to find me way in this galaxy if force on my side to make a few credits if I find anything worth. For my blood, I don't know what you want with it, but I don't think a strange needs my blood, I'm not here to fight or even to confront, I want to seek answers from some of the antient sith symbols that are liter all over these walls I see one more then any to know what a sith told to me is the truth or just to get me to doubt the path I have chosen to walk upon, even if this mark I carry upon my body is true sith mark of an ancestry. Speak of why you need the blood, if it deem it worthy of your answer... [member="Anaudius"]

Blending more of the darkness around her as a darker blanket, keep herself core balance with in the swirls but to all around there wouldn't be a reason to think, that she had light with in her at this moment. Feeling the other close by to keep herself open to all ways to ecape she wouldn't fight unless needed to she wasn't after all a normal one like one of those that call themselves jedi hunters. Her skills laid in another area. Show yourself I know you fellowed this other one, what are you here for, to seek answer or to seek blood.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion didn't take well to being belittled by someone he didn't even know, regardless of touch of not.

"You talk to me like that again I'll embed that mask into your face."

Leaving it at that, he followed the masked one into the Tomb below, but wary about his motives as it seemed this one was not acting for a greater Order. More like he was acting for himself.

Once inside, he felt the fear radiating from the Zeltron but also her determination. As this wasn't his fight, her interest in the Tomb made him curious as to her intentions, and her possible potential.

He stood behind the man in the mask and simply took in the rich history of the tomb around him, knowing there was no obvious way out except from the doorway in which he stood.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Anaudius"]

"Perhaps you shall," Anaudius said, acknowledging Asterion's threat. "If that is the wish of the Aesir."

The Morossian stared intently at [member="Maya Whitelight"]. "I am not a Sith, like the one who follows me. I am a follower of the Moross Aesir, the true gods. Liad has spoken to me and wishes me to construct a mask of power. I need your blood to complete the process. As for the Sith symbols, they are mostly Massassi script and hieroglyphs. The entrance to the tomb reads 'here lies Marka Ragnos, Greatest of the Dark Lords'."

[member="Asterion"]

This one that spoke to her through the force it hit her in a way that look more puzzle, wasn't there just sith, and darkness would there be another group, letting herself let some of her force reach out to touch him gentle as if was curious [member="Anaudius"] after all young. At the same time with in her mind all swimming around what was a possable Massassi symbol be doing tattoo on her tore. No it had to be all lies didn't her mother would't put anything of darkness in nature on her body, or even hers when she was still alive, but having to face the fact was she was given this mark when she was but a baby, it had been handed down like this for over a 1000 years. I don't understand what is so special about blood, like mine. I don't understand isn't all darksiders the same, sith. I wish to understand this more.

[member="Asterion"]

Anaudius sensed the attempt to touch his mind and shied away, erecting a barrier of his will to keep the woman out. His eyes narrowed. "I need blood of a child of the light, of Ashla - the light aspect of the Force. I do not consider myself a dark sider, though I know of what you speak. I follow the Pantheon of the Aesir. We use whatever tools we need in order to serve them. Light, Dark. These are but words."

Stephanie Swail

Asterion rolled his eyes and pushed forward, edging just in front of [member=Anaudius] to look on at [member="Maya Whitelight"].

"Listen. Enough. I am a Sith. Lady Kyros, my Master and I soon will become a Knight myself to help carry the power and nobility of the Sith Order across the galaxy."

He pointed his finger at Anaudius.

"I don't care for what this wizard wants you for. What I DO care about is why you are here in the Valley of the Lords, and why you have Sith scroll on your body."

Asterion stepped forward.

"Wizard, I ask you leave this...Jedi with me. My needs and that of the Sith are far greater than your magic".

Anaudius did not smile. He had forgotten how to smile and he did not in truth know if his burnt and scarred lips still could. Yet, the Sith's comment about wizard made him remember the memory of smiling. Instead, he merely replied telepathically, "I think not. I follow the will of Liad, god of Plagues and Aesir of Moross. The concerns of your mortal Order will be dealt with soon enough."

As soon as [member="Asterion"] step in front of the other priest as to what she was going him. She back herself up against the solid rock behind her. Finding herself face to fact with the sith now. Speaking of him becoming a Knight told her many things about him. First he had some training more then her. I came to Korriban and find the tomb of Marka Ragnos, as I was told answer could found here with a task done by Darth Veles a test, show my destiny and face my fears. For why I have markings of sith symbol on my body that is a mystery one I hope to get a step closer to solve. If you must know it was past down from my mother to me just like before her mother past it down to her, this has went on for 1000's of years, sith. There is no reason to get into my business, sith.
Shaking her head at Asterion, before pushing him a side with her hand to speak to the priest. [member="Anaudius"] Speaking to him through the force. I don't want there to be trouble here I know sith like him are very annoying. They don't always think. I don't how you can serve both the light and dark at the same time, your either good or you are evil right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom