Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Markings Of The Sith

Her eye widen in fear as to what he wanted to do to her next. Feeling that her life will be no more if she didn't act one last time. Deeping out the warrior once more that had something left with in her. Feeling around her to use what every she could, finding that gem she was searching for. As the force snake out of her not going to him but behind him full and quickly speaking at the same time to keep his mind on her.

Her chest breathing heavy with each deep breath she was taking only to see both the mix of blood and sweat poor down her whole body.

What makes you so sure I will not leave this planet, I thought you wanted me for the power I showed you just a part of what I can do, now this...

Even before she finished that last word she had what she found in the force picked up and flying at him like a bullet fired out of a gun hoping that it would smacked against his head to knock him out. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Asterion was going to kill the Jedi. His first kill as a Sith Acolyte. He was thrilled at the power had had over this piece of meat, and she had failed to take advantage of his offer to join him and the Sith Order.

"You failed to show your true potential, and for that reason you are no use to me now."

Her final words fell flat, but as he was intent on her blood-stained face, he had dropped his awareness of the surroundings, and he would soon learn from his mistake.

Before her words trailed out, Asterion felt a pain that tore through his head. He didn't have the chance to fight it, because it struck him hard enough to send toppling over unconscious. Blood trickled down his face, his breathing slow and heavy.

The rock Maya had hurled dropped down beside him as he curled and fell beside her body. Both the casualties of each other's actions, they lay still in the sparse Valley of the Dark Lords, with only the wind whistling through the Tombs before them.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

All she could do was turn her head toward the sith body that lay still next to her. Breathing was heavy only to reach out with her fingers to the place here the rock hit him head on. Closing her eyes feeling in the force call it a healer compassion for the wound no matter wheat side the was on in the force or that they wanted to take her life. In her mind still even if the warrior with in her was release. A life was a life, as felt deep with in where his skull was cracked first was to let the bone be put back to gether and the bone fragments be taken out gentle. Only to find that the last part of putting the broken skin back was the hardest part as to regrow.

After which when he woke up he would have a very bad headache along with a memory of her lasting, if they every met again. Leaving a message in the sand for him to find with her own blood. I DO NOT TAKE LIFE ....I GIVE IT.
Crawling Until she came to her speeder that she had came in finding it hard to swing her now dead weight leg over to take off fully speed to her ship to get off this planet. [member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
As Asterion batted his eyes open, the sand from the wind had peppered his face and body. Sitting him on his elbows, his head throbbed just as fast as he had forced himself to sit. Bringing his hand to the side of his head, Asterion couldn't touch the spot where he had been hit -

- hit. Maya!

He looked over, but she had gone. In her place, a disgusting yet loving message left in her blood.

A small wry smile crept over his lips. She had shown resolve, instinct and determination.

He hated the Jedi and what they stood for, but Maya had struck down the Minotaur due to his own blindness and spared his life.

It would be her biggest mistake. Who would care if Asterion had been killed. Lady Kyros? Hardly, she would simply find another. He would not forget this, not for a second.

Sitting in the gravel, Asterion didn't rush to get up. He had lost this battle of wits to a Padawan. He had more to learn, and to make sure next time she would not get the upper hand ever again. Asterion promised himself that the last face she would ever see would be his.

He turned and dragged his hand through her bloodied message, mixing it with the dry, hard sand and letting it fade forever.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

THE END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom