Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Mark I Hawk Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Top Left hand Corner
variable_geometry_self_propelled_battle_droid_by_sheldonoswaldlee_dbvn1q1-fullview.jpg
  • Intent: To begin a series of Similarly Designed Fighters for the Crimson Hand Droid Naval Force
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link: Link
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Gahenn Droid Factory
  • Affiliation: Crimson Hand
  • Model: Hawk Droid Fighters
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Durasteel hull
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Droid Starfighter
  • Length: 6.96 meters (In flight); 3.5 meters (Walking Mode)
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 6.87 meters (Walking Mode); 1.86 meters (In Flight)
  • Armament: Low
    4 Blaster Cannons
  • 2 Energy Torpedo Launchers

[*]Defenses: Very Low
[*]Squadron Count: Very High: 24
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
[*]Speed Rating: Moderate
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Droid Brain
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: Blaster Cannons
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:
  • Can travel up to 1600 kilometers per hour, due to an upgraded propulsion system
  • The Rate of Fire for the Blaster Cannons is 1500 rpm, making it a very effective Interceptor
Weaknesses:
  • Identical Programming to C.I.S Vulture Droids makes it easy to identify and take down if someone knows their history
  • Can be easily shot down by Anti-Air Missiles, or just any rocket if a person's aim is good enough.
Description: When the First ships of the CH Navy was developed, the Hellspawn and the Hellfire, the idea of fighters before cruisers slipped their minds. It was only when Grievous II demanded the designing and creation of his yet to be named Flag Ship was the idea of fighters and bombers developed. the Mark I Hawk Fighter took the original Separatist Vulture Droid fighter and modified it slightly, simply by increasing the fire rate of the Blaster Cannons to 1500 rpm, and the engines were upgraded to allot the ship to travel at 1600 Kilometers Per Hours. Besides those two things, nothing else was changed, allowing the Mark I to be a blank canvas for other ship designs to be manufactured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom