Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marching with a smile

Hello! I have recently gotten into a star wars craze(just finished watching rebels, which I can say now is one of my favorite shows ever) and am wanting to look into star wars rps. Have not done them in quite some time, and most of my experience is coming from reddit forums. This site is already looking amazing from what I am looking through, and can't wait to get to meet all of you guys and make some stories!

O Octavius

giphy.gif

O Octavius

Welcome! If you have any questions, hit me up :)

Also if you would like to join a smaller, imperial-like faction with a King, Senate, and Council and some more Alliance-like ideas integrated in with the Imperial base, feel free to join us. We're always recruiting.

Dr. Veinstein

We Can Put Our Differences Behind Us, For Science
O Octavius

Welcome! If you have any questions, hit me up :)

Also if you would like to join a smaller, imperial-like faction with a King, Senate, and Council and some more Alliance-like ideas integrated in with the Imperial base, feel free to join us. We're always recruiting.

Stop trying to indoctrinate the newbies. They don't know what they're doing, leave them alone. ;)

Anyway, welcome to the club!

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
O Octavius

Welcome to Chaos! What kinds of stories would you like to be a part of? Any character ideas? If some sort of underworld affiliated character is in mind, I recommend. Totally not biased whatsoever.

Nonetheless, hope you find out what you want to write, and which groups you'd like to write with, as well as enjoy your time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom