Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Update 02AUGUST2018

It's August and galactic real estate seems to be opening up near the core once again with the decision for the CSA to go minor. We wish them well in their future endeavors! Y'all had a fantastic stay and a great story! Congrats!

That being said, not much going on aside from some planetary additions and dominions this month. (Where's those invasions at!?)

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a swell summer, I'm still coming off my T-Swift 2-day Reputation Tour high :cool: Here's your map update for August!

Link
jiHsaR3.png

[member="Lady Kay"]

CSA had a good long year of Major Faction Activity.

0 Invasions, 0 Worlds taken by Force - They said a peaceful Faction couldn't play the map-game :p

Wasn't until a brilliant thread with The Sith Empire helping us step away from Major that we went out fighting.

[member="Darth Carnifex"], thank you and your people for a wonderful exit!

10/10 would thread again ^^

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"] We'll have more coming our way! Gotta beat my former Master [member="Darth Prazutis"] at least once in a duel. Maybe squeeze his heart a little tighter next time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom