Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Update 01JUNE2018

Happy June! Nice weather finally arrived (At least for me). We have two new major factions this month! Congrats to The Fel Empire and The Rebel Alliance!

Some takeaway notes from this update:
  • Only the creator of a custom planet may choose to place their planet on the map.
  • If a dominion is not stamped prior to the end of the month by an RPJ, it will not be added to the update and will be counted as a dominion claimed for the month it is actually stamped.
  • As was mentioned last month, there is a maximum of three planets per hex. Any number of those three may be canon planets, however there is a limit of two custom per hex.
That's all I have for you! Enjoy your map!

4POCMJS.gif

d6oV3RL.png

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

If a dominion is not stamped prior to the end of the month by an RPJ, it will not be added to the update and will be counted as a dominion claimed for the month it is actually stamped.
How will this affect people completing third dominions for a month to qualify for an SSD? Since they must be done in the same calendar month, if a dom is finished but not judged, will it mess up folk's plans for their SSDs by counting for the following month?

[member="Ao Xian"]

If the dominion is not stamped due to the fault of the faction failing to complete the requirements for the dominion it will not be retroactively granted. If the fault is due to an RPJ failing to perform their job (I alert them quite frequently, including the day I work on the map) then no, it will not effect the faction negatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom