Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Index v2: Hexes for Nexus

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Zone 1 is done.

I have switched out all the wrong regions to the correct ones in that zone. Added a line to clarify Thexoll is a wiped planet submission.

I also couldn't find Algoria anywhere, so I simply added the coordinates and regions.

[member="Zeradias Mant"], there also appears to be an issue with the "Type" Field, it seems to think that everything in that field should be "Colonies", which is a region designation. Quite confusing, not sure what caused it, are you able to repair it?

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
There are still 26 planets with no or partial coordinates from various zones. Please ensure these are filled out! Alternatively, if someone wants to take care of all of them, let me know forthwith beforehand and afterwards, and I'll count it as an extra zone if you need one more to reach the large nexus.

After completion and upon verification (likely NLT this weekend), rewards will be disbursed in this thread, so keep an eye out.

[member="Darth Voracitos"] Should be fixed now

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Thank you all for your help! You've made a task for one which would have taken months nearly completed in a matter of days. Please use this post for your RM mission link.

Below are the rewards for all those who helped out:

LARGE NEXUS
  • [member="Runi Verin"]
  • [member="Mutaak"]
UP TO MEDIUM-SIZED NEXUS
  • [member="Jairus Starvald"]
  • [member="Darth Vesper"]
  • [member="Ria Misrani"]
  • [member="Jorus Merrill"]
  • [member="Djorn Bline"]
  • [member="John Ash"]
  • [member="Darth Voracitos"]
  • [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
  • [member="Space Prius"]
  • [member="Vaylin"]
  • [member="Shia Kryze"]
  • [member="Taeli Raaf"]
ALL REWARDS EXPIRE SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2018 AT 23:59 CST.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] Thank you!

One question - having just looked at the Force Nexus template, it has two sizes only listed - small and medium, can I just clarify the size ratings of the reward?

[member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Zeradias Mant"]

The large scale Nexus is equal to planetary scale. Hence why the location template only has small and medium, whereas the planet template has all three.

Hopefully that clears things up!

[member="Runi Verin"] [member="Mutaak"] [member="Darth Vesper"] [member="Djorn Bline"] [member="John Ash"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Space Prius"] [member="Vaylin"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

For those who have not claimed this prize, just wanted to let you know that we're going to extend this through December- you have until the end of 2018 to sub these. Happy Holidays! -Codex Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom