Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mantellians Meets Mandalorians (ME & MC)

Objective: Diplomacy
Interacting With: [member="Vespasian the Elder"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Livia Maddox"] (+ Anybody from the Mantellians/Mandos who wants to join)

The gurlanin guards were in varying states of buzz upon reaching so close to their homeworld. In the hyperspace jump, which brought them to the meeting place, they passed near their ancestral space. As was her want, the Infernal stood on the Command Deck of any warship she was on, feeling the buzz of the crew and the fold of space outside.

A new Commonwealth, one whose original treaty was signed in the orbit of Ord Mantell opened in westerly spaces, beginning small and taking increasing militant notice of the Mandalorians to their east. The Westward push of the Mandalorian Empire was enough for the young Infernal to step out from her guarded nature behind her Vode’s Gates.

“.. and this is the holoident of Vespasian the Elder, the Lord… Executor? I may have gotten that intel incorrect. Please permit me to research his titles further before committing to this meeting, Mand’alor.” Captain ‘Fury’ Maddox snapped to a crisp salute, her Naboo accent perched atop the Basic she spoke like a grand bird in the Queen’s palace. Yasha attempted to stop the near-giggle she felt under her helmet.

This Captain Maddox was a fierce one, Yasha’d never seen a cripple leap to diplomatic duty before.

“Maddox, we’ll figure it out. Miles, everything is prepared, I take it? I would not desire to ‘spook’ our guests.” The eight foot behemoth in beskar’kandar stood with both hands behind her back, before waving the holovid still on. One of the Hetikles Baatir stopped and looked up from the muffin the gargantuan bipedal lizard was scoffing, before rushing back down to check the kitchen. No. Nothing Mandalorian would spook anyone... none indeed.

“Vespasian.”

“Vespasian, Ma’am. A like apple, not ah like autumn.”

“That’s what I said. Vespasian.” The thick Panathan accent of the Infernal lilted upon the air.

If it were possible, Livia Maddox’s lips quirked even tighter together in a thin line. “Mayhaps it possible I could lead the introductions?”

“Maddox.”

“No offence! None meant! We are all here for the service of Mandalore, Mand’alor.” Livia limped on, her cane thunk-thunk-thunking on the floor of her Admiral’s flagship. A ship burst out of hyperspace, and Yasha nodded the great wolf-helm atop her head.

“That would be our cue. Let's greet the neighbours.” Yasha said.

Objective: Not laugh.
Interacting with: [member="Vespasian the Elder"] [member="Livia Maddox"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Aedan Miles smirked as he kept facing forward his hand resting on what appeared to be an old ship of the sea style wheel watching as another ship exited hyperspace grinning lightly as he knew they would be wondering about what they were seeing. After all it wasn't every day one beheld a ship like The Bane as he liked to call it while like any warship it had its deficiencies which would be easily noticed it also sported a rather odd addition in the mast and solar sails that were currently raised and surprisingly enough what appeared to be a flag hung from the very top of the mast the emblem of his fleet flying proudly from it. He watched calmly before turning his back on the viewport and observing as Captain Maddox seemed to limp away chuckling a bit he nodded to Mand'alor the Infernal his demeanor around her still the same as he shrugged. "Of course not Mand'alor nothing spooky about meeting the 8 foot armor clad leader of the Mandalorian Empire at all." He grinned to let her know he was joking as he shrugged and walked back towards the command suite to make sure that everything was prepared for the meeting his long black cloak swirling around his form hiding the very obvious prosthetic he had in place of his original lower left arm. Down in the hangar an honor guard of Red Fang stood standing by along with Captain Drake the aged wookiee feeling honored at greeting the guest of the man he served.

Tearing apart the real space the Morbus Sire enters the Ankus system. It slowly glides into the inner system, alone, the systems scanning, but no preparation for a possible engagement is made. The cruiser of the Commonwealths Maniple-class approaches the other ship.

His ringed finger is clanking on the rod which separates the upper bridge from the lower. The ring bears the sign of an eagle catching a star beneath the sun and is made of gold, a masterpiece of work from excellent jewellers on Coruscant. The sigil is on the ring finger of the Lord Executor Vespasian Dorn.
The tall figure is leaning on its arms and talking with one of the bridge officers in front of him, he remembers the Lieutenant Commander from his time at the academy, a graduate two years earlier. Now being employed in the Commonwealth service, serving on the ship as first artillery officer. Vespasian laughs about a joke of the man before his attention is turned to the Captain who calls the Lord Executor. The commander of the ship is sitting on his command throne, overseeing the entire bridge. A fat individual who barely ever leaves this ship since he was commissioned as captain, but a capable soldier and naval officer.

In his majestic uniform of light navy blue, white and gold he moves with long steps to the throne. "We have arrived, Sir."

Vespasian simply nods and looks at the front windows, seeing the approach towards the other ship. "Shall we call them?" The voice of the captain sounded behind him.

Without turning around the leader nods.

"This is Morbus Sire of the Mantellian Commonwealth, Captain Frangheld speaking. Please respond."

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Livia Maddox"]

Objective: Diplomacy
Interacting With: [member="Vespasian the Elder"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Livia Maddox"] (+ Anybody from the Mantellians/Mandos who wants to join)

“Nothing at all spooky about an eight foot wolf-armoured clan leader of the Mandalorian Empire.” Yasha smirked, punching Aedan’s shoulder lightly, before walking with him to the appropriate boardroom for the diplomatic talks. "I think Maddoc might have the Command Deck handled, eh?"

“Captain… they’ve hailed us.” One of the Bane’s officers called out.

“On screen.” [member="Livia Maddox"] nodded. The pristinely dressed (in a new Mandalorian Naval uniform) Naboo woman was as pressed and dressed as would be expected for a career officer, blonde hair raked back in a tight bun atop her head. “This is Captain Livia Maddox, of the Mandalorian Empire, you have our comms. I am sending you the required coordinates for our docking bay, and would welcome your contingent aboard for the diplomatic talks. An honour guard awaits, as per our previous mutually agreed upon recommendations. Mand’alor the Infernal and Warden Miles await your Lord Executor with eagerness and gratitude. Might I extend the invitation for [member="Vespasian the Elder"] and his retinue to board.”

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

A shuttle departs from the Morbus Sire, heading for the big ship. The two pilots steer the ship towards the weird designed spacecraft, following the coordinates sent by the Mandalorians. Decreasing the speed as coming closer to the bay, the shuttle approaches the hangar bay. From the cockpit the Lord Executor looks at the honour guard which was formed. Another meeting with a martial show. He was playing his role well so far, the diplomat, the administrator, the merchant ... he had no opportunity yet to show what he actually was good at. Nor did he desire it though.

The ramp of the landed shuttle lowers and two individuals leave the transport. Both dressed in a light navy uniform without many markings or precious details, yet they looked very ... old-fashioned. The two men, both of a similar height, but only one carrying something, a leather bag in his left hand. They have holsters with pistols, but no other visible weapons, neither an own honour guard or soldiers behind them. Walking along the line of soldiers which formed to greet them, they would approach the one welcoming them.

The slightly taller man speaks after giving a slight bow to the welcoming party. "I am Lord Executor Vespasian Dorn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom